ADVERTISEMENT

Stocking Stuffer

I predict more of the same from JP in 2023....he will have his schedule dominated by baseball in the Spring.

Reactions: 80'sKnight
I predict more of the same from JP in 2023....he will have his schedule dominated by baseball in the Spring.
If he spends spring and summer on baseball he might as well not plan on being starting QB. Need a guy who's sole focus is getting better running a football offense.

If he spends spring and summer on baseball he might as well not plan on being starting QB. Need a guy who's sole focus is getting better running a football offense.
Couldn't agree more....but just like the redshirt deal with Mikey, JP was promised he could play baseball. I like that Gus is honest though....

Malzahn has a hard on for this guy despite him not being able to throw. He could not practice at all and quiet quitting malzahn would still start him.

Malzahn likes running QBs and so do I. We just need to seek harder for those who can run and pass. Now that we are in the Big 12 we will have a larger pool of QBs to select from.

Reactions: U C to the F
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT