ADVERTISEMENT

Stranger Things

UCFKnight85

GOL's Inner Circle
Gold Member
May 6, 2003
Consider me on the bandwagon.

Easily the most unique and badass show in a long, long time. The retro feel to the show makes it creepier and the intro music almost feels Halloween-esque.

If you have Netflix check out this show ASAP

Reactions: jetsaholic
I loved it. A mix of ET, Poltergeist, Goonies and Stand By Me. It was like being a kid again watching it.

I loved it. A mix of ET, Poltergeist, Goonies and Stand By Me. It was like being a kid again watching it.

Yep. It's like an orgy of awesome 80 film techniques, themes, and styles with modern film technology. Yet it doesn't feel like a faux tribute show but its' own unique franchise.

I also got a Hellraiser vibe often.

It was great. I binge watched the entire thing last weekend.

I'm curious to see where they go with it because I'm undecided on whether or not this particular series should be extended to another season.. They definitely left it open for more and my daughter said something to the effect that they were going to do it.

Last edited:
Amazing show. It made me feel like a kid again, like I was watching The Goonies, Gremlins, Poltergeist, Manhattan Project, I mean, just awesome all around.

I just assumed that was a given due to popularity and the way Season 1 ended.

What I love about Netflix is that they don't have to wait to put programming out based upon 3-4 month series runs like HBO. This year's Game of Thrones was delayed due to the schedule of that shitty Vinyl show.

I'm guessing we'll see Season 2 by Spring next year.

That reminds me, I have a dentist appointment today....

at tooth hurty.

I've only posted about three of them. I have hundreds ready to go because I'm an awesome dad.
b3x42LX.png

Reactions: fabknight
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT