ADVERTISEMENT

Strength and Conditioning

The defense should have been a lot more gassed then they were. Propts to him!

Last edited:
I don't think those comments are about the last staff. I think he's just saying that was the traditional approach to strength and conditioning for a long time but with modern technology and information they know better now and do it differently.

Reactions: muckdawg24
I don't think those comments are about the last staff. I think he's just saying that was the traditional approach to strength and conditioning for a long time but with modern technology and information they know better now and do it differently.
I hear that fellow Edison just invented the light bulb, too. What was the use of having great training facilities with a 19th century, no-pain-no-gain coach?

maybe not on purpose but from what I've heard about the last strength coaches the philosophy was different. Not saying one is better just an interesting contrast, the team was even doing pool workouts

The defense should have been a lot more gassed then they were. Prompts to him!
Yes. Prompts to him!!!
journalingprompts1_zps6bfe2af3.jpg

Reactions: SublimeKnight
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT