ADVERTISEMENT

Study shows two-thirds of U.S. terrorism tied to right-wing extremists

NinjaKnight

Todd's Tiki Bar
Feb 18, 2007
“A Quartz analysis of the database shows that almost two-thirds of terror attacks in the (United States) last year were tied to racist, anti-Muslim, homophobic, anti-Semitic, fascist, anti-government, or xenophobic motivations,” its posting says.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch...hirds-us-terrorism-tied-right-wing-extremists

@UCFKnight85: crickets.gif

Not clicking that article because I don't care .... but are you making the point that it isn't muslims ... or are you making the point that you think those are all republicans. I have to know which way to go to bash you.

Not clicking that article because I don't care .... but are you making the point that it isn't muslims ... or are you making the point that you think those are all republicans. I have to know which way to go to bash you.

Wow. Intentionally ignoring a scientific study in order to stick with your preconceived beliefs rooted firmly in hate. I don't think you could be any more stereotypical of a Trump voter if you tried.

Wow. Intentionally ignoring a scientific study in order to stick with your preconceived beliefs rooted firmly in hate. I don't think you could be any more stereotypical of a Trump voter if you tried.

I asked you an honest question ... and instead of just telling me ... you blasted me for opinions that you think I have.

Reactions: ElprofesorJuan
OK ... i clicked on it ... at my own risk .... cause i couldn't find this article anywhere else. Let's hope the SPLC doesn't label me a terrorist like they basically did to Rand Paul.

So what is the news here? Quartz is a left leaning publication and SPLC is and has been for some time completely and 100% outside the mainstream on most issues. ... and they analyzed data and found out that out of the 65 attacks they labeled terrorism, 37 of them were far right extremist groups?

What is the news here?

OK ... i clicked on it ... at my own risk .... cause i couldn't find this article anywhere else. Let's hope the SPLC doesn't label me a terrorist like they basically did to Rand Paul.

So what is the news here? Quartz is a left leaning publication and SPLC is and has been for some time completely and 100% outside the mainstream on most issues. ... and they analyzed data and found out that out of the 65 attacks they labeled terrorism, 37 of them were far right extremist groups?

What is the news here?

What do you mean whats the news here? We have insane people filling the board talking about how terrible democrats are, a thread about a single illegal immigrant killing one white girl got to half a dozen pages, and any time a brown person sneezes @UCFWayne posts a thread about it.

Just pointing out what the actual facts are on the issue.

What do you mean whats the news here? We have insane people filling the board talking about how terrible democrats are, a thread about a single illegal immigrant killing one white girl got to half a dozen pages, and any time a brown person sneezes @UCFWayne posts a thread about it.

Just pointing out what the actual facts are on the issue.

Is everytime an immigrant commits a crime part of those statistics? Or are you talking about 2 different things?

You really need me to spell it out for you? I'm pointing out the insane illogical racism of the Trump supporters on this board.

You are doing a really bad job of it. Errors you made so far in this thread (and routinely make in almost every thread you comment on)...

1) Trying to point out something everybody already knew
2) Using the Southern Poverty Law Center as a reference when even you know they are a radical leftist organization that basically considers Rand Paul a terrorist.
3) Pointing to a study that said 65 attacks and 37 were right wing extremists ... as if anybody cares or is surprised about that?
4) Trying to somehow connect this to the immigration issue ... when it has nothing to do with immigration issues.
5) Continuing with your BS (that gets ZERO traction in the mainstream) that all Republicans are racist because the KKK likes to vote for Republicans over Democrats.

You are doing a really bad job of it. Errors you made so far in this thread (and routinely make in almost every thread you comment on)...

1) Trying to point out something everybody already knew
2) Using the Southern Poverty Law Center as a reference when even you know they are a radical leftist organization that basically considers Rand Paul a terrorist.
3) Pointing to a study that said 65 attacks and 37 were right wing extremists ... as if anybody cares or is surprised about that?
4) Trying to somehow connect this to the immigration issue ... when it has nothing to do with immigration issues.
5) Continuing with your BS (that gets ZERO traction in the mainstream) that all Republicans are racist because the KKK likes to vote for Republicans over Democrats.

Getting a bit defensive aren't we?

1) I guarantee you everyone "did not already know this". Obvious bullshit, good start by you
2) Another straight up bullshit, try to be a bit more objective and keep your personal political bias out of your arguments
3) Again, pure 100% bullshit. Why shouldn't people care what kind of terrorists are most likely to attack them? People seem to care a great deal about this
4) Just pointing out how massively racist most vocal Trump supporters are. You are right this isn't a big news
5) WTF is this last post? You just inventing shit now to say? I merely posted a study showing how the majority of terrorist attacks in the US were carried out (by a very small number of people) and you somehow conflate that to mean all Republicans are KKK terrorists? Are you high?

Man, that was really a shit tastic argument, even by your standards. Easily your worst one yet. Really letting your defensiveness over this 100% fact influence your debate, not impressed.

1) I guarantee you everyone "did not already know this". Obvious bullshit, good start by you
2) Another straight up bullshit, try to be a bit more objective and keep your personal political bias out of your arguments
3) Again, pure 100% bullshit. Why shouldn't people care what kind of terrorists are most likely to attack them? People seem to care a great deal about this
4) Just pointing out how massively racist most vocal Trump supporters are. You are right this isn't a big news
5) WTF is this last post? You just inventing shit now to say? I merely posted a study showing how the majority of terrorist attacks in the US were carried out (by a very small number of people) and you somehow conflate that to mean all Republicans are KKK terrorists? Are you high?

Man, that was really a shit tastic argument, even by your standards. Easily your worst one yet. Really letting your defensiveness over this 100% fact influence your debate, not impressed.

Your entire response was "I know you are but what am I" .... but ok .. whatever.

#2 is my favorite. Please tell me you think the Southern Poverty Law Center is just a non political non-profit just trying to help out poor folks. Please tell me you think this.

“A Quartz analysis of the database shows that almost two-thirds of terror attacks in the (United States) last year were tied to racist, anti-Muslim, homophobic, anti-Semitic, fascist, anti-government, or xenophobic motivations,” its posting says.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch...hirds-us-terrorism-tied-right-wing-extremists

@UCFKnight85: crickets.gif
Since when is anti-Semitism a right wing thing?
Everyone knows Jessie Jackson, and the Rev. Al Sharpton, and Louis Farrakhan are right wing extremist.

Chicago is worst than war zones....You can guess what political party runs the city. Next topic
Can I share some info with you. Chicago is amazing and my family and I go there regularly and we walk the streets and enjoy the food and the shows. Their concerts are fantastic and the culture is unique.

It's not a war zone. The murder per capita of Chicago is 30% lower than Milwaukee WI to the north of them and its less than 5% different than the murder rate in my city, Indianapolis, which has no significant gun laws and had Mike Pence as a governor.

But if the Chicago is a war zone myth keeps the mouth breathing small faced under bite patchy bearded red hats away from a fantastic city I guess that's the silver lining.

Chicago recorded more than 1,400 homicides and 6,200 shooting incidents in 2016 and 2017. This year the city has tallied more than 325 murders – 20 percent fewer killings than at the same point in 2017 – and the death toll puts Chicago again on pace to tally more homicides than any other American city.

Chicago recorded more than 1,400 homicides and 6,200 shooting incidents in 2016 and 2017. This year the city has tallied more than 325 murders – 20 percent fewer killings than at the same point in 2017 – and the death toll puts Chicago again on pace to tally more homicides than any other American city.
I just noticed that you actually tried to defend your dumb take by showing you don't understand risk.

The most dangerous city in Mexico only had 325 Murders for the whole year of 2017. That must mean it's safer than Chicago, which is America's most dangerous city/warzone.

Looks like I was right, 3018 was a banner year for right wing terrorism.

2018 was a particularly active year for right-wing extremist murders: Every single extremist killing — from Pittsburgh to Parkland — had a link to right-wing extremism.

https://www.adl.org/murder-and-extremism-2018
Damn, I knew the right wing murder machine was working overtime last year but I had no idea it was every single extremist killing. That's crazy.

That's the Republican double standard and the RED HAT WAY! Ignore science and data

Excellent fact supported response!

Add another one to the list. Good thing they caught him before he could carry out his insanity.

https://taskandpurpose.com/white-supremacist-coast-guard-terrorism

A search of Hasson's home revealed 15 firearms and over 1,000 rounds of ammo along with a hit list of targets that included including prominent Democratic politicians — including Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, House Speaker Nancy Pelsoi, Democratic newcomer Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez — and media personalities like MSNBC's Joe Scarborough and Chris Hayes.

980x.jpg

The cache of firearms discovered in Coast Guard Lt. Christopher Hasson's Maryland home(U.S. Attorney's Office in Maryland)

The same day that he made the list on his computer, he searched on Google "best place in dc to see congress people." About two hours later, he searched "civil war if trump impeached."

In a draft email that he deleted, Hasson wrote that "[l]iberalist/globalist ideology is destroying traditional people esp white." He said that he was "dreaming of a way to kill almost every last person on the earth," but that he needed get off the opioid Tramadol first.

Law enforcement also found a draft letter Hasson wrote to a neo-Nazi leader weeks after the 2017 Charlottesville white supremacist rally, in which he called for a "white homeland."

Add another one to the list. Good thing they caught him before he could carry out his insanity.

https://taskandpurpose.com/white-supremacist-coast-guard-terrorism

A search of Hasson's home revealed 15 firearms and over 1,000 rounds of ammo along with a hit list of targets that included including prominent Democratic politicians — including Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, House Speaker Nancy Pelsoi, Democratic newcomer Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez — and media personalities like MSNBC's Joe Scarborough and Chris Hayes.

980x.jpg

The cache of firearms discovered in Coast Guard Lt. Christopher Hasson's Maryland home(U.S. Attorney's Office in Maryland)

The same day that he made the list on his computer, he searched on Google "best place in dc to see congress people." About two hours later, he searched "civil war if trump impeached."

In a draft email that he deleted, Hasson wrote that "[l]iberalist/globalist ideology is destroying traditional people esp white." He said that he was "dreaming of a way to kill almost every last person on the earth," but that he needed get off the opioid Tramadol first.

Law enforcement also found a draft letter Hasson wrote to a neo-Nazi leader weeks after the 2017 Charlottesville white supremacist rally, in which he called for a "white homeland."
That nut job in Miami months ago with the creeper Trump sticker van and this close call....America is a dark place right now

Reactions: NinjaKnight
That nut job in Miami months ago with the creeper Trump sticker van and this close call....America is a dark place right now
It's bad enough that we've got all these wild gun-fetish, MAGA hat, nutjobs out there. But on top of it you've got Trump cronies like Roger Stone putting a federal judge's face over the crosshairs of a gun on Instagram for crying out loud.

But you watch and see: Stone's lawyers will cry that it was all an "innocent misinterpretation" of what he meant by the post. These people are total scum.

ADVERTISEMENT