ADVERTISEMENT

Stupid Vax Thread

BennyZ

Golden Knight
Gold Member
Oct 11, 2003
I love the Vax I think I will get 1 a day until I die.

I hate the Vax and everybody that has gotten it.

Please post every stupid thing you want about the Vax here. I don't give a crap about your opinion and I will not be posting anything to this thread.

Just Please, Please, Please stop posting in the Jake Hescock thread unless it is an update on his condition or well wishes and prayers. Nothing else should be in that thread! I keep going to it hoping to hear some good news and all I get is stupid crap!

@Brandon please clean up that thread!

Bored Will And Grace GIF by Cameo

Please post every stupid thing you want about the Vax here. I don't give a crap about your opinion and I will not be posting anything to this thread.

Just Please, Please, Please stop posting in the Jake Hescock thread unless it is an update on his condition or well wishes and prayers. Nothing else should be in that thread! I keep going to it hoping to hear some good news and all I get is stupid crap!

This Up Here GIF by Chord Overstreet

Wait, aren’t u the guy that posts every Covid death of an unvaccinated person?🤷🏻‍♂️ Or is that someone else?
I’m the guy that posts about the Freedumb Fighters that gave the ultimate sacrifice spewing misinformation throughout social media.

Wait, aren’t u the guy that posts every Covid death of an unvaccinated person?🤷🏻‍♂️ Or is that someone else?
I’m the guy that posts about the Freedumb Fighters that gave the ultimate sacrifice spewing misinformation throughout social media.
Ya’ll are all douchenozzles in my humble opinion. I’ve never opened the Cooler once in my time on this board, and I wish that you animals would just keep all of your political shit in there.

Ya’ll are all douchenozzles in my humble opinion. I’ve never opened the Cooler once in my time on this board, and I wish that you animals would just keep all of your political shit in there.
Newsflash. A good percentage of this forum has been political for over 3 years and the there are probably more political posts than every other topic combined

That should be corrected.
I’m all for it. I don’t think I’ve started a thread about Covid and vaccines. Maybe a long while ago, but I’ll certainly contribute to the fighting against misinformation. Honestly, I wouldn’t be one bit upset if they were all locked and every comment was deleted.

You shouldn’t be getting this type of information on a UCF football message board. There are probably a handful of physicians here and no one specializing In vaccine development, immunology, microbiology, etc

Last edited:

Just what this board needs. Another Covid thread.

Reactions: Knight_Light
Does that make you a “pathetic human”? Just trying to figure out what deaths are cool to celebrate.

Does that make you a “pathetic human”? Just trying to figure out what deaths are cool to celebrate.
I’ll be celebrating the ones who gave the ultimate sacrifice along with their families this Christmas fighting probably the dumbest argument in the history of mankind

They were very brave souls who fought off the deadly jab so that the rest of us would not suffer from the tyranny and oppression that’s called the US government. Don’t forget about BIG PHARMA. They are the driving force behind this all.

Let’s all pray for them. Shall we?

Reactions: litehedded
I’ll be celebrating the ones who gave the ultimate sacrifice along with their families this Christmas fighting probably the dumbest argument in the history of mankind

They were very brave souls who fought off the deadly jab so that the rest of us would not suffer from the tyranny and oppression that’s called the US government. Don’t forget about BIG PHARMA. They are the driving force behind this all.

Let’s all pray for them. Shall we?
So don’t complain when someone else mentions someone having or possibly having complications from taking a vaccination. It goes both ways.

*And you won’t find me doing either.

Yeah, and they’re all posted by the same small group of asshats that monopolize everything else.
It’s not that small of a group. Probably 10-20% of the Dungeon. Maybe more. Only a few posters that post a lot in general aren’t involved in political threads

@Cocoa2010 posts a ton, but believe it or not, it’s not usually political stuff. Definitely others, but it’s a small list

I don’t start political threads and I’m not for them on here.

I did start the Brittney Griner thread, but it turned political too

So don’t complain when someone else mentions someone having or possibly having complications from taking a vaccination. It goes both ways.

*And you won’t find me doing either.
So… that means you won’t be celebrating the Freedumb fighters for the holidays?

Disappointing

Newsflash. A good percentage of this forum has been political for over 3 years and the there are probably more political posts than every other topic combined
I think starting the new year let's leave the G5 territory and become a P5 board. I bet in the payable boards of our future Big12 conference members are better than we are currently and most posts in there are college sports related.

Come on Dungeon, we are have matured, we are P5 material now let us look like it and feel like it.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
I think starting the new year let's leave the G5 territory and become a P5 board. I bet in the payable boards of our future Big12 conference members are better than we are currently and most posts in there are college sports related, come on Dungeon, we are have matured we are P5 now let us look like it.
Great point

A lot of those teams have fans with money, grabbing a quick membership, and are going to be dropping by to talk about our program and upcoming games

Think about how embarrassing we are going to look

Great point

A lot of those teams have fans with money, grabbing a quick membership, and are going to be dropping by to talk about our program and upcoming games

Think about how embarrassing we are going to look
Thought Brandon said a couple Rivals pages (think he mentioned Texas as one of them) their page is run by yes, a head moderator, but then they have staff contributors. I would love to get the UCF Rivals page run like a newspaper business with then a staff giving various leads.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
I think starting the new year let's leave the G5 territory and become a P5 board. I bet in the payable boards of our future Big12 conference members are better than we are currently and most posts in there are college sports related.

Come on Dungeon, we are have matured, we are P5 material now let us look like it and feel like it.
I feel like the people who post political shit here are some of the dumbest people on the board (on all sides of the arguments). It’s not like anything they say is going to change anybody’s mind here. They are just doing some kind of mental masturbation where they think they are saying something really intelligent by regurgitating whatever crap they got from Facebook, Reddit, or tv.

Maybe folks here could take the Hescock event as a sobering reminder none of us are promised tomorrow. Given what our nation has been through over these last few years and how many of us lost friends to COVID and some of us got it and recovered from it, maybe just drop the vaccine rhetoric and just be nice .

I hope and pray for Jake and his family . These are tough times for that family and the holidays amplify it. Be kind to everyone we encounter on line or in person . We don't know what they are facing . I hope Jake survives this . No parent should outlive their kids.

I feel like the people who post political shit here are some of the dumbest people on the board (on all sides of the arguments). It’s not like anything they say is going to change anybody’s mind here. They are just doing some kind of mental masturbation where they think they are saying something really intelligent by regurgitating whatever crap they got from Facebook, Reddit, or tv.

The lack of moderation is awful. It has to limit the paying audience for this board. Normal people don’t want to read this shit constantly

Wtf?? You have spent the last 2 years celebrating people dying of covid.
No… you have spent the last 2 years as an anti-vaxxer hoping that bad things happen to people like Jake Hescock so that you can fit your narrative. The proof of that is right here in the dungeon.

You said it yourself that you DGAF, so here you have it

I am celebrating the Freedumb fighters who gave the ultimate sacrifice to save the world from taking the jab and perishing. The social media warriors who spread vaccine misinformation and are no longer with us.

See the difference?

Last edited:
There is a Facebook page for Jake Hescock. There was a message left Dec 10th at 7:30pm. Jake suffered lack of oxygen brain. The heart attack caused both severe heart and brian injury, the medical opinion from that he will not recover from this.
So heartbreaking.

Screenshot-20221211-075012-Facebook.jpg

Reactions: Robert0122
So heartbreaking.

Screenshot-20221211-075012-Facebook.jpg

I don't know the situation. I don't know if they mean he is going to pass or he is going to live but be severely disabled?

If he is going to live and be disabled there is hope and purpose in his life . It will be a tough road ahead for that family . I have walked a similar path of being taken to the room next to the waiting room where the doctor comes in and tells you news you never want to hear as a parent .

August 24, 1998 worse day of my life hands down when I was told by a doctor your kid's brain bled out ,he had a massive stroke and his occipital lobe is destroyed . If your son lives , you should put him in a home and walk away. It's a cold lonely and dark being in that spot . I can truly sympathize with that family right now.

I should drop in the Facebook page and follow it and send my regards to his folks . If Jake survives this, his family will need tons of encouragement and support .

As usual in today's arena both sides are convinced of their absolute authority and ignore the possibility that there is legitimacy to both sides of the argument,. Without face to face contact or instantaneous discussion there is no point to political debate on the internet. How many times has anyone ever convinced anyone else of anything political on a message board?

I think we have reached the point where people need to make the decisions that are best for their own personal wellbeing and that of their families. If you need to wear a mask then wear one one. I personally don’t think masks are necessary anymore but will defend anyone that does. If want to get the vaccine and subsequent booster shots then do it. If you don’t want them, don’t get them, but stop spreading misinformation to others because you don’t agree with them.

ADVERTISEMENT