ADVERTISEMENT

Stupid Vax Thread

No… you have spent the last 2 years as an anti-vaxxer hoping that bad things happen to people like Jake Hescock so that you can fit your narrative. The proof of that is right here in the dungeon.

You said it yourself that you DGAF, so here you have it

I am celebrating the Freedumb fighters who gave the ultimate sacrifice to save the world from taking the jab and perishing. The social media warriors who spread vaccine misinformation and are no longer with us.

See the difference?
I never said IDGAF.

I'm not like you. I don't wish people to die.

You are one of the worst posters on this board. An evil, dark heart.

I never said IDGAF.

I'm not like you. I don't wish people to die.

You are one of the worst posters on this board. An evil, dark heart.
^^^^^^
Deleted his post

You are completely incorrect. I actually celebrating the social media, Freedumb fighters who gave the ultimate sacrifice to fight the evil jab.

I did not wish that they died. They just did. Hmmmm

You celebrate every death that your warped mine perceives is vaccine related

You ARE DEFINITELY IN THE TOP 5 AS FAR AS THE WORST POSTERS ON HERE.

You are a sick human being

Just a matter of time that you do what you do about today’s news

Last edited:
  • Dislike
Reactions: UCFBS
I think we have reached the point where people need to make the decisions that are best for their own personal wellbeing and that of their families. If you need to wear a mask then wear one one. I personally don’t think masks are necessary anymore but will defend anyone that does. If want to get the vaccine and subsequent booster shots then do it. If you don’t want them, don’t get them, but stop spreading misinformation to others because you don’t agree with them.
Agree with your post but a quick question. What determines “misinformation”? You? Lots of stuff that was “misinformation” turned out later to not be. I’m more in the let-me-hear-it camp and I‘ll do my due diligence as to what I believe or not. Just not a fan of lots of the loud people on here that I’ve found to be clueless on subjects but insist they are experts. I doubt anyone on here has not received their booster(s) because of what a poster on a Rivals football site said.

No… you have spent the last 2 years as an anti-vaxxer hoping that bad things happen to people like Jake Hescock so that you can fit your narrative. The proof of that is right here in the dungeon.

You said it yourself that you DGAF, so here you have it

I am celebrating the Freedumb fighters who gave the ultimate sacrifice to save the world from taking the jab and perishing. The social media warriors who spread vaccine misinformation and are no longer with us.

See the difference?
Nah anyone who celebrates someone’s death regardless of fault is a straight up tool bag and douche canoe.

Nah anyone who celebrates someone’s death regardless of fault is a straight up tool bag and douche canoe.
I’m celebrating their fight. They were all brave warriors

Too damn bad, douche canoe. Your opinion of me means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. ZERO

Sorry to inform you, but I personally know several close friends/clients who have literally passed away or had prolonged hospitalizations because of what they read on social media about the vaccines

Misinformation. Literally brainwashed

Not surprisingly, they have or had mentioned 2 that are members of Rivals/UCF forums. Their Twitter/Facebook accounts.

So.., yeah, I have a problem with that. I don’t start these threads.

Their are 4 members who have been actively doing this. One has passed away

Last edited:
Jesus this thread.....

The Simpsons Reaction GIF

• Haha
Reactions: KingDavid
If it’s no big deal, then Pfizer and Moderna would not be conducting studies on their vaccine and heart related issues.

I’m hoping that some of you know that Covid-19 can cause stress cardiomyopathy AND myocarditis

Remember when the 2020 football season was going to be cancelled?? That was one of the major talking points

How quickly we forget

JOHN HOPKINS Medicine

(not Twitter)

Myocarditis: inflammation of the heart. The coronavirus may infect and damage the heart’s muscle tissue directly, as is possible with other viral infections, including some strains of the flu. The heart may also become damaged and inflamed indirectly by the body’s own immune system response.

Coronavirus infection also affects the inner surfaces of veins and arteries, which can cause blood vessel inflammation, damage to very small vessels and blood clots, all of which can compromise blood flow to the heart or other parts of the body. “Severe COVID-19 is a disease that affects endothelial cells, which form the lining of the blood vessels,” Post says.

Stress cardiomyopathy. Viral infections can cause cardiomyopathy, a heart muscle disorder that affects the heart’s ability to pump blood effectively. When attacked by a virus, the body undergoes stress and releases a surge of chemicals called catecholamines, which can stun the heart. Once the infection resolves, the stressor has ended and the heart can recover.

Last edited:
Reactions: UCF_LazyRiver
Looks like someone is off his meds again.

Seriously don’t even know why I’m posting in this stupid thread. Gonna end up perpetuating this shitposting that I bitch about so often.

Sorry, I don’t do drugs douche canoe

Sounds like someone is triggered by me
Maybe you are the one who needs meds based on your comment

Last edited:
How many students have been vaccinated since the vaccine became available for them probably in the spring of 2021?

How many have died from unexplained cardiac arrest? What percentage?

I’m assuming he’s still a trained athlete. A big guy, but not a 280 pound or greater lineman with risk factors.

Did he have heart issues prior to this? We know nothing about his prior and present health status before his death.

What actually happened to his heart that caused this to happen

Some people are saying that Mike Leach had a ruptured aortic aneurysm

Did he ever suffer from Covid-19? More than once?

The last that I have heard is that the side effects of Covid are greater than those of the vaccines across every age group.

Maybe that has changed. I think that I read that he was vaccinated. We don’t know how many shots, which vaccine and when?

Everyone blaming this on Covid-19 or vaccines is 100% guessing and we may NEVER know

Last edited:
Reactions: UCF_LazyRiver
As you can see, the anti-vaxxers are EVERYWHERE and so am I
Now, this shit I would read a billion times:

"Oh great another vaccine thread. When does manifesto man show up and start posting his 8,000 word essays that no one reads?"

HAHAHHAHHA!! I see the Dungeon can't stand the Thightanic Notorious P.I.G just like the rest of us.

"Oh great another vaccine thread. When does manifesto man show up and start posting his 8,000 word essays that no one reads?"
Lol 😂 You have NO IDEA That’s nothing. Half the Dungeon has him on ignore

Lol 😂 You have NO IDEA That’s nothing. Half the Dungeon has him on ignore
WHAT WHAT WHAT!?!?! This can't be!!! The Buffet Slayer told us people from the Dungeon DM him all the time and tell him he is right and how sorry they are that he's misunderstood! They also track him down at football games and give him hugs and baskets of food to thank him for his service!!!!!

Last edited:
A lot of people are dying or having complications low oxygen blood levels this season. Go out and have a look. It's really happening.

People don't want to admit that both the actual SARS-CoV-2 virus and the spike proteins for it (vaccines) do increase the chance of a heart attack or other cardiovascular event within a year after infection or vaccination. No one is even debating this in medical circles either.

And RSV is up over a magnitude with infants and toddlers. The theory gaining traction is that either infection or vaccination of a pregnant woman with SARS-CoV-2 or its spike is the cause. It's documented that it wipes out an entire type of stem cells, and many believe those stem cells are key to pre-innate immune system (pre-age 5) defense.

Other countries are doing research into solutions, especially various supplements or off-label drugs that assist similar conditions. Here in the US ... we are ****tards, unless it's a new or existing, but patented, option ... it doesn't get any play.

... If you don’t want them, don’t get them, but stop spreading misinformation to others because you don’t agree with them ...
Do you realize the whole 'protect others' campaign, let alone mandates, were based on a lie?

That we could achieve herd immunity because the mRNA vaccine vectors for SARS-CoV-2 reduced spread, when there was no such data, and most even stated -- our own top experts, from the get go -- that it was very unlikely for an intramuscular, IgG predominant vaccine to create IgA antibodies in the upper-respiratory tract where repiratory diseases all replicate and spread?

And then lies spread about sub-N95 masks doing anything, only for a total reversal? 'The science' never changed. The science was political! And we systematically censored and fired our top experts, destroyed their livelihoods, and so many other things?!

Yes, the US gov't spread massive misinformation. No one in medical circles even debates the seriousness of what the US CDC did any more. They literally committed fraud. The supermajority do not trust the CDC to be forward and honest any more, especially when we -- the US -- were the sole 'hold out' on so many things, when every other developed nation admitted to the contrary!

Again, the main reason the CDC kept 'doubling' and even 'tripling down' was because the campaigns and then even mandates were based on that fraudulent information. And now with the FOIA releases on the FDA since the summer through fall, we know the CDC purposely withheld extensive data, which is why the FDA's top experts and independent experts alike rejected vaccines for kids, as well as additional vaccines (unchanged from the original spike, 100% marketed as 'boosters') for the general population.

Wake the **** up man! The misinformation is not only the government because a campaign promise to wipe it out in 6 months, but censoring, even destroying the livelihoods, of our top experts -- including those at the government -- the whole reason why we have expert discourse and other debate. We literally nuked it!

Systematically, with the government threatening Big Tech if they didn't. This whole 'misinformation' argument just proved why the whole concept of censoring and destroying people who allegedly post 'misinformation' is literally about 'control' not 'truth!'

Even now, not only is SARS-CoV-2 still hitting hard again, but RSV is killing kids and Pnemonia -- which has always killed far more kids -- are hitting 10x worse. I mean ... our entire US Media literally put kids on TV on respirators and said it was SARS-CoV-2 when it was Pnemonia, and all sorts of other things.

Even on this board, people didn't believe me until I posted the US CDC's own pages and statistics! And those were still overinflated, purposely, by the CDC. It's kinda nuts why we have a total lack of trust! But it's real!

Remember what I said from the get-go? That no one knows sh--, we literally didn't know what we were doing, and this 'certainty' bullsh-- was going to bite the 'authorities' in the rear. Well guess what?! It did! Especially when even in 2021 January, the BMJ was saying there was no way to control this, and herd immunity was always going to be impossible.

Just ran across this Twitter page. Looks like this is the thread for it.

It's amazing how we market these days. Especially considering many young people dying of cardiovascular events are vaccinated! Vaccination is not reducing heart attack and cardiovascular risk versus infection, but is very equalized ... both increase the risk for a full year! We need to be focused on mitigating risk instead!

This is just like when DeSantis made investments in monoclonal antibody infusion, and the narrative was that he was anti-vax and that vaccines were all that were needed. No they are not! Far from it! And we're seeing study after study where the current vaccines have no effect versus infection, but the same issues.

But nope, "Vaccines and you're done." Just WTF?! Especially considering the EMA is now advising and recommending more research because the current SARS-CoV-2 vaccines are not reducing the risk of heart attacks, not at all!

Our medical advice is supposed to be about mitigating risk. There's a growing segment of researchers and doctors that now believe the risk under 30, and even more so for pregnant women and those well under 5, may open up a whole new can of risks beyond just SARS-CoV-2, that just keep getting dismissed ... especially among the vaccinated!

It still amazes me we're pushing, even mandating, a vaccine barely 2 years old, that was only approved under EUA for those over 65 to start, on not just the entire population of adults, but pregnant women and kids of only 6 months of age. In that case, vaccination is showing to be worse, killing far more stem cells than infection of SARS-CoV-2. No one is debating this, it's been proven, but the magnitude of the effect is what is being debated.

That is just grossly irrepsonsible, especially since the statistics on kids with SARS-CoV-2 are 4-5 orders of magnitude lower than what the orginal EUA was for. You don't just say, "Oh, no immediate effects, we're good!" That's now how this works ... in a broad, general population vaccine!

In the 20th century, that would never be accepted, and there was good reason for that!

• Dislike
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
Do you realize the whole 'protect others' campaign, let alone mandates, were based on a lie?

That we could achieve herd immunity because the mRNA vaccine vectors for SARS-CoV-2 reduced spread, when there was no such data, and most even stated -- our own top experts, from the get go -- that it was very unlikely for an intramuscular, IgG predominant vaccine to create IgA antibodies in the upper-respiratory tract where repiratory diseases all replicate and spread?

And then lies spread about sub-N95 masks doing anything, only for a total reversal? 'The science' never changed. The science was political! And we systematically censored and fired our top experts, destroyed their livelihoods, and so many other things?!

Yes, the US gov't spread massive misinformation. No one in medical circles even debates the seriousness of what the US CDC did any more. They literally committed fraud. The supermajority do not trust the CDC to be forward and honest any more, especially when we -- the US -- were the sole 'hold out' on so many things, when every other developed nation admitted to the contrary!

Again, the main reason the CDC kept 'doubling' and even 'tripling down' was because the campaigns and then even mandates were based on that fraudulent information. And now with the FOIA releases on the FDA since the summer through fall, we know the CDC purposely withheld extensive data, which is why the FDA's top experts and independent experts alike rejected vaccines for kids, as well as additional vaccines (unchanged from the original spike, 100% marketed as 'boosters') for the general population.

Wake the **** up man! The misinformation is not only the government because a campaign promise to wipe it out in 6 months, but censoring, even destroying the livelihoods, of our top experts -- including those at the government -- the whole reason why we have expert discourse and other debate. We literally nuked it!

Systematically, with the government threatening Big Tech if they didn't. This whole 'misinformation' argument just proved why the whole concept of censoring and destroying people who allegedly post 'misinformation' is literally about 'control' not 'truth!'

Even now, not only is SARS-CoV-2 still hitting hard again, but RSV is killing kids and Pnemonia -- which has always killed far more kids -- are hitting 10x worse. I mean ... our entire US Media literally put kids on TV on respirators and said it was SARS-CoV-2 when it was Pnemonia, and all sorts of other things.

Even on this board, people didn't believe me until I posted the US CDC's own pages and statistics! And those were still overinflated, purposely, by the CDC. It's kinda nuts why we have a total lack of trust! But it's real!

Remember what I said from the get-go? That no one knows sh--, we literally didn't know what we were doing, and this 'certainty' bullsh-- was going to bite the 'authorities' in the rear. Well guess what?! It did! Especially when even in 2021 January, the BMJ was saying there was no way to control this, and herd immunity was always going to be impossible.

fat-man-laughing.gif

It's amazing how we market these days.

Our medical advice is supposed to be about mitigating risk. There's a growing segment of researchers and doctors that now believe the risk under 30, and even more so for pregnant women and those well under 5, may open up a whole new can of risks beyond just SARS-CoV-2, that just keep getting dismissed.

It still amazes me we're pushing, even mandating, a vaccine barely 2 years old, that was only approved under EUA for those over 65 to start, on not just the entire population of adults, but pregnant women and kids of only 6 months of age.

That is just grossly irrepsonsible, especially since the statistics on kids with SARS-CoV-2 are 4-5 orders of magnitude lower than what the orginal EUA was for. You don't just say, "Oh, no immediate effects, we're good!" That's now how this works ... in a broad, general population vaccine!

In the 20th century, that would never be accepted, and there was good reason for that!

686y9k.jpg

• Haha
A lot of people are dying or having complications low oxygen blood levels this season. Go out and have a look. It's really happening.

People don't want to admit that both the actual SARS-CoV-2 virus and the spike proteins for it (vaccines) do increase the chance of a heart attack or other cardiovascular event within a year after infection or vaccination. No one is even debating this in medical circles either.

And RSV is up over a magnitude with infants and toddlers. The theory gaining traction is that either infection or vaccination of a pregnant woman with SARS-CoV-2 or its spike is the cause. It's documented that it wipes out an entire type of stem cells, and many believe those stem cells are key to pre-innate immune system (pre-age 5) defense.

Other countries are doing research into solutions, especially various supplements or off-label drugs that assist similar conditions. Here in the US ... we are ****tards, unless it's a new or existing, but patented, option ... it doesn't get any play.

AmazingVainCobra-size_restricted.gif

How many students have been vaccinated since the vaccine became available for them probably in the spring of 2021?

How many have died from unexplained cardiac arrest? What percentage?
We're not even recording those statistics here in the US!!! But we are outside the US! Look it up!

There is an increased chance of heart attack for 1 year after either SARS-CoV-2 infection or spike protein injection! Look it up! SARS-CoV-2 spike protein vaccines do not reduce it! In fact, it increases it over no infection.

I'm sick and tired of people over-stating what SARS-CoV-2 vaccines do and don't do. They are not a panacea. In any case, this is why you're a piece-of-work ...

I’m assuming he’s still a trained athlete. A big guy, but not a 280 pound or greater lineman with risk factors.
Did he have heart issues prior to this? We know nothing about his prior and present health status before his death.
And this is why you're a ****ing asshole. This insistence and push to mandate things we don't know because ... it cannot be anything with some new vector we just forced upon everyone! RSV up 10-fold in young people? Oh, it cannot be what we just pushed out en masse!

I am so tired, as is the BMJ, as is everyone that ... a new vector is perfectly safe, and it 'must be something else.' It's literally dumbfounding that people literally state such! The statistics do not lie ... but continue to be confirmed, like most things, in stark contrasts to the narratives!!!

So ... what do you want to believe by default? We've already shown Pharma doesn't give two sh--s, they have immunity. They've had to admit to things under oath as well as via FOIA, judges and other things. And the FOIA releases just in the past 4 months showed the CDC withheld data from the FDA's own review teams and its top experts!

Not one of you want to talk Gruber or Krause. Why is that?! Why the **** is that?! The recent FOIAs certainly show why Pharma wanted no one talking about them. They refused to give the FDA any data at all! So ... the experts at the FDA and independent expert panels at the FDA rejected their vaccines for younger and younger and 'boosters' (no change) for the general population.

So what'd we do? We just got rid of the panels and votes, and forced resignations, and then ... political appointees decided. It's political science, not actual science!

Otherwise we'd be focused on additional solutions, like other countries are, not "Oh, get vax'd, it solves the problem." No it is not! It ****ing is not! Heart attacks are up just as much with the vaccinated! And pregnant women and infants are actually seeing more stem cells lost with vaccination, than infection!

What actually happened to his heart that caused this to happen
Some people are saying that Mike Leach had a ruptured aortic aneurysm

Did he ever suffer from Covid-19? More than once?

The last that I have heard is that the side effects of Covid are greater than those of the vaccines across every age group.

Maybe that has changed. I think that I read that he was vaccinated. We don’t know how many shots, which vaccine and when?

Everyone blaming this on Covid-19 or vaccines is 100% guessing and we may NEVER know
But we do have some data!

And heart attacks are not reduced by SARS-CoV-2 vaccination over SARS-CoV-2 infection! So there is no argument for SARS-CoV-2 vaccination to reduce the chance of a heart attack! No argument whatsoever! Anyone making that argument is massively guilty of continued misinformation.

But there is lots of argument for developing treatments using existing supplements and off-label medicines, which the UK and even India are doing! Geez ... this gets so ****ing old. If it's not patented, the US doesn't do it. It just doesn't. That's how it works. And we are laughed at that overseas for it too!

The US has become sheep that speak at a 3rd grade level.

@Ucfmikes - You have been repeatedly wrong, and have never admitted it, even when proven. Several others in the Cabal I've pulled out of the archives when they tried to 'whitewash' their statements too.

When I first posted the BMJ, saying how this would go pandemic and herd immunity was impossible, you literally said I was 'cherry picking' my 'facts.' The problem with that argument is ...

A lot of experts were saying what I was posting, and the total horsesh-- you promoted with the vaccines 'protecting others' and mandates saving people from others ... end up being totally wrong. But ... you will never ****ing admit it, just like so many others won't.

And that makes you a piece of shit ... especially as you're searching for anything on Jake Hescock that can explain it, just like you do with anything anyone else posts that is a deep study that doesn't go along with the narrative. Because every vaccine is always safe from the get-go, right?

We're not even recording those statistics here in the US!!! But we are outside the US! Look it up!

There is an increased chance of heart attack for 1 year after either SARS-CoV-2 infection or spike protein injection! Look it up! SARS-CoV-2 spike protein vaccines do not reduce it! In fact, it increases it over no infection.

I'm sick and tired of people over-stating what SARS-CoV-2 vaccines do and don't do. They are not a panacea. In any case, this is why you're a piece-of-work ...

And this is why you're a ****ing asshole. This insistence and push to mandate things we don't know because ... it cannot be anything with some new vector we just forced upon everyone! RSV up 10-fold in young people? Oh, it cannot be what we just pushed out en masse!

I am so tired, as is the BMJ, as is everyone that ... a new vector is perfectly safe, and it 'must be something else.' It's literally dumbfounding that people literally state such! The statistics do not lie ... but continue to be confirmed, like most things, in stark contrasts to the narratives!!!

So ... what do you want to believe by default? We've already shown Pharma doesn't give two sh--s, they have immunity. They've had to admit to things under oath as well as via FOIA, judges and other things. And the FOIA releases just in the past 4 months showed the CDC withheld data from the FDA's own review teams and its top experts!

Not one of you want to talk Gruber or Krause. Why is that?! Why the **** is that?! The recent FOIAs certainly show why Pharma wanted no one talking about them. They refused to give the FDA any data at all! So ... the experts at the FDA and independent expert panels at the FDA rejected their vaccines for younger and younger and 'boosters' (no change) for the general population.

So what'd we do? We just got rid of the panels and votes, and forced resignations, and then ... political appointees decided. It's political science, not actual science!

Otherwise we'd be focused on additional solutions, like other countries are, not "Oh, get vax'd, it solves the problem." No it is not! It ****ing is not! Heart attacks are up just as much with the vaccinated! And pregnant women and infants are actually seeing more stem cells lost with vaccination, than infection!

And heart attacks are not reduced by SARS-CoV-2 vaccination over SARS-CoV-2 infection! So there is no argument for SARS-CoV-2 vaccination to reduce the chance of a heart attack! No argument whatsoever! Anyone making that argument is massively guilty of continued misinformation.

But there is lots of argument for developing treatments using existing supplements and off-label medicines, which the UK and even India are doing! Geez ... this gets so ****ing old. If it's not patented, the US doesn't do it. It just doesn't. That's how it works. And we are laughed at that overseas for it too!

@Ucfmikes - You have been repeatedly wrong, and have never admitted it, even when proven. Several others in the Cabal I've pulled out of the archives when they tried to 'whitewash' their statements too.

When I first posted the BMJ, saying how this would go pandemic and herd immunity was impossible, you literally said I was 'cherry picking' my 'facts.' The problem with that argument is ...

A lot of experts were saying what I was posting, and the total horsesh-- you promoted with the vaccines 'protecting others' and mandates saving people from others ... end up being totally wrong. But ... you will never ****ing admit it, just like so many others won't.

And that makes you a piece of shit ... especially as you're searching for anything on Jake Hescock that can explain it, just like you do with anything anyone else posts that is a deep study that doesn't go along with the narrative. Because every vaccine is always safe from the get-go, right?
TL/DR

Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal

Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal Cabal

IT​

Stands for "Information Stands for "Information Technology," and is pronounced "I.T." It refers to anything related to computing technology, such as networking, hardware, software, the Internet, or the people that work with these technologies. Many companies now have IT departments for managing the computers, networks, and other technical areas of their businesses. IT jobs include computer programming, network administration, computer engineering, Web development, technical support, and many other related occupations. Since we live in the "information age," information technology has become a part of our everyday lives. That means the term "IT," already highly overused, is here to stay. Technology," and is pronounced "I.T." It refers to anything related to computing technology, such as networking, hardware, software, the Internet, or the people that work with these technologies. Many companies now have IT departments for managing the computers, networks, and other technical areas of their businesses. IT jobs include computer programming, network administration, computer engineering, Web development, technical support, and many other related occupations. Since we live in the "information age," information technology has become a part of our everyday lives. That means the term "IT," already highly overused, is here to stay.

Details

• 5,131 Words
  • 29,832Characters
  • 257Sentences
  • 468Paragraphs
  • 18 mins 40 secReading Time
  • 28 mins 31 secSpeaking Time
37 (2%)ucfmikes 34 (2%)add 34 (2%)bookmark 33 (2%)reply 32 (2%)quote 32 (2%)report 29 (2%)gold 29

Last edited:
Since Senor Gordito y mas estupido caca y mierda hombre just rambles on and on without actually citing a fukcing thing, here you go:

Key points for the beached whale:

• Number of cases low and predominantly mild
  • Young males at highest risk shortly after second dose, suggesting longer dosing intervals might be beneficial
  • Findings must be considered alongside overall benefits of vaccination

Reactions: Ucfmikes
And stop pretending you are a medical researcher or do any of this shit for a living. At best, you fix computers or install software packages on desktops. Maybe look into becoming a fast food critic or something else mindless like that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
And stop pretending you are a medical researcher or do any of this shit for a living. At best, you fix computers or install software packages on desktops. Maybe look into becoming a fast food critic or something else mindless like that.
The funniest thing is that he’s so clueless that he thinks that he’s still posting in the Dungeon 😂

No sense of self awareness

The funniest thing is that he’s so clueless that he thinks that he’s still posting in the Dungeon 😂

No sense of self awareness
Homeboy does the same things at restaurants with waiters:

"Sir, would you like soup or a salad?"

"Um, I'll take fries. Super size me. Extra ketchup and can you start frying a couple apple pies right now so they're ready when I'm done???!?!"

"Honey, we are at the Olive Garden."

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT