ADVERTISEMENT

SuNday, 4/8 is Nobraska day....

You hit 2 of the Mikesi trigger words

1) Nobraska
2) Corn

Now we are screwed. They are going to come a runnin to our board. Hahaha

As an aside, it snowed there yesterday and they are looking at a low of 17 tonight or tomorrow as per the news.

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
I celebrated Nobraska day middle of last week, you know about the time Judas hanged himself.
Just a joke. As it said on BBC Radio 4 show Kathmandu or Bust "I'd rather go to Hell and back via Nebraska."

To understand your enemy, you must become your enemy ... 6 pack, mag, fresh box of kleenex, all after church, of course. ;)

Glad you UCF guys still got Nebraska on your mind. Again thanks for the coaching staff. They seem to all be great guys and great coaches. IMO Nebraska football will be much improved; this due to how much better coaching our players are getting than they did from the last staff. The buzz surrounding our new staff is getting alot of hype. Our schedule next season is ranked as either the first or second most difficult in the nation, so they will get a chance to live up to the hype. It looks like you guys got yourself a good new staff. If they perform well, DW should try to lock them up long term. Good luck.

PS Some of you seem petty and childish, but I do respect your passion.

Glad you UCF guys still got Nebraska on your mind. Again thanks for the coaching staff. They seem to all be great guys and great coaches. IMO Nebraska football will be much improved; this due to how much better coaching our players are getting than they did from the last staff. The buzz surrounding our new staff is getting alot of hype. Our schedule next season is ranked as either the first or second most difficult in the nation, so they will get a chance to live up to the hype. It looks like you guys got yourself a good new staff. If they perform well, DW should try to lock them up long term. Good luck.

PS Some of you seem petty and childish, but I do respect your passion.
Here they come!! The tough schedule excuse and the same optimism that we have been hearing for the last 20 years of the coaching carousel

The only real question is will it snow for Nobraska day, the Nobraska spring game or both. No doubt though, the whole state will show up and pay top dollar and we will hear how passionate the fans are vs the fact that there’s simply nothing else to do.

Here they come!! The tough schedule excuse and the same optimism that we have been hearing for the last 20 years of the coaching carousel

The only real question is will it snow for Nobraska day, the Nobraska spring game or both. No doubt though, the whole state will show up and pay top dollar and we will hear how passionate the fans are vs the fact that there’s simply nothing else to do.

So he's saying that next year Nobraska day will be 3/9 or 2/10?

Entering Nebraska, from an old episode of South Park:

giphy.gif

They must be thinking about us. After all they do envy our great football legacy. Why else would the Cornhole's be checking our board? We live in their heads.

Reactions: Mikesi
I see you guys still haven't gotten over things. Kinda surprising with all of the things to do in Orlando.

We're cracking jokes, on our own board.

At least we weren't coming over to your board, acting all serious and talking down to your fans.

So that's the measure of mature behavior? So I'm assuming you guys make a bunch of black jokes when you're hanging around with your 1 African American friend because hes good natured about it, and then when the word gets out that you're a racist you defend yourself by saying "well I said those things in my own house, not in public".

Solid move. Maybe it explains some of the problems Florida seems to be having as of late.

So that's the measure of mature behavior? So I'm assuming you guys make a bunch of black jokes when you're hanging around with your 1 African American friend because hes good natured about it, and then when the word gets out that you're a racist you defend yourself by saying "well I said those things in my own house, not in public".

Solid move. Maybe it explains some of the problems Florida seems to be having as of late.

Clearly venting your personal issues I see.

It appears that you haven't learned about copy/paste yet. Bless your lil heart.
Copy/paste? That's the best you can come up with? I'm sure you'll write that down tonight in your diary that you compose on Windows 95.

Copy/paste? That's the best you can come up with? I'm sure you'll write that down tonight in your diary that you compose on Windows 95.

Taking those L's like a true Nobraska fan.

Last edited:
The great Cornholio, CrazyAhole has returned.
You must know a lot about Windows 95, since the Nobraska fanbase is stuck in that era. Funny that you picked THAT year.

I'm sure not. Getting owned every single time I respond to your drivel probably is personally frustrating.
Ha! You have been silently reading posts for months, you make an appearance, and this what you give us?

Take your opaque color skin, sandals with a back strap sock wearing, gauge earring having, parent's basement living, car with 3 hubcaps driving, wishing you could afford a neck tattoo ass out of here.

ADVERTISEMENT