ADVERTISEMENT

Sunday Softball thread…

But still, 3 games, in this heat and humidity. I don’t care where you’re from, that is just brutal. We have a clear overwhelming advantage here, GKCO

Reactions: tjb74
Villanova catcher is terrible. Missed easy pop up, walks ball halfway back to pitcher after every pitch and then throws to first base with runner already way safe and almost threw it into outfield.

So is our start time being pushed back? It takes me 40 minutes to get to campus so wondering if I can get a couple more chores done before heading out the door?

They keep saying Michigan is only cold weather team to win it all. Doesn’t it get cold in Oklahoma?
I guess they mean places that have average temperatures below freezing in the winter months. norman's temperatures and snow fall levels are more comparable to places like charlotte than northern states.

Speaking of Oklahoma, doing some scouting right now and they are up 9-0 in the first inning vs Texas A&M 😳. #2,3,4 hitters all have over 20 HR’s on the season.

Speaking of Oklahoma, doing some scouting right now and they are up 9-0 in the first inning vs Texas A&M 😳. #2,3,4 hitters all have over 20 HR’s on the season.
Alo or whatever her name is, seems like a HR every game. Going to be tough to beat them once let alone twice.

Reactions: tjb74
Maybe it’s just the camera angle but I’m calling strike on 90% of these balls. 🤷🏻‍♂️These softball umps have a TIGHT strike zone.

Michigan puts in their best pitcher who just pitched a complete game a few hours ago.

Anyone know why you would have your #1 power hitter showing bunt with 2 strikes and the bases loaded? Weird strategy…

Only problem with hitting a HR early in game is you tend to try to do it again and chase bad pitches. Just happened to the freshman girl.

ADVERTISEMENT