ADVERTISEMENT

Super Bowl Predictions/Thread

Thanks why I like you PK. You are like my rivals soul brother. [cheers] #riseup

The greatest choke in NFL history. Two 2-pt conversions converted...can't stay in FG range. It's a shame my Seaturkeys just couldn't stay healthy for more than 5 minutes in a row.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
That was ridiculous. Falcons did everything wrong and Patriots did everything right. It was like a movie script.

Magical. Too many cynics today afraid to feel anything genuine. But seriously, just a bunch of billionaires and their human chessboard.

133 total offensive yds in the 2nd half...pathetic. I think that is the biggest choke I've ever seen for a game of that magnitude. Can anybody think of something as bad?

They didn't show Arthur Blank enough after he came down to the field.

blank2.0.gif

#RiseUp #SimmerDown

Last edited:
133 total offensive yds in the 2nd half...pathetic. I think that is the biggest choke I've ever seen for a game of that magnitude. Can anybody think of something as bad?
Honestly though. Probably only the Patriots and Brady make this comeback despite the choke. They had to be nearly perfect. Another team fumbles, messes up ONE of the 2 point conversions, throws an INT, etc. Game over.

Reactions: SublimeKnight
Honestly though. Probably only the Patriots and Brady make this comeback despite the choke. They had to be nearly perfect. Another team fumbles, messes up ONE of the 2 point conversions, throws an INT, etc. Game over.
I agree, especially at the Superbowl. The Pats are the only team that has been there so often recently, that it was just another 4th quarter to them.

I agree, especially at the Superbowl. The Pats are the only team that has been there so often recently, that it was just another 4th quarter to them.
I laughed when the Pats won the coin toss. Brady charged down the field like he was playing a HS team. Was there ever the slightest doubt that they would score a TD? It was like throwing a hungry lion into a pen full of chickens. Never had a chance

Since 1991, teams down 25 points have a record of 4-1057.

That means that the Falcons had a 99.996% chance of winning.

How many holding penalties did ATL have on both sides of the ball in the 4th qtr? The sacks were killer as well

Not in the SuperBowl, but the 2014 NFC Championship when the Packers blew a 19-7 lead over the Seahawks with 5 minutes left in the game was an epic collapse and choke job. The game still haunts me to this day.....

Deflate-gate II:
The footballs were initially pressurized when the stadium roof was closed. Inside ambient temperature at the time was around 76 F. At half-time, the roof was opened for the show. The temperature was 66 F. Ball pressure is not adjusted during the game. Hmmmm.

Either that or the Patriots used the half-time drones to spy on Atlanta. These are the only things that make sense. ;-)

Deflate-gate II:
The footballs were initially pressurized when the stadium roof was closed. Inside ambient temperature at the time was around 76 F. At half-time, the roof was opened for the show. The temperature was 66 F. Ball pressure is not adjusted during the game. Hmmmm.

Either that or the Patriots used the half-time drones to spy on Atlanta. These are the only things that make sense. ;-)

Funny that you should mention the spy drone....Just saw this article.....

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/new...ce-rice-university/12zv9xto8r1521hmnocoikzbhb

How many holding penalties did ATL have on both sides of the ball in the 4th qtr? The sacks were killer as well
Yeah. My sentiments exactly, although a couple of those to keep a New England drive alive were crap...complete ticky-tack stuff that should have never been called. When Atlanta had the ball on like the 25 yd line and were up by 8, I was screaming at them to just run the ball 3 times and leave the game in the hands of their kicker (because their defense did look gassed at that point). That would have run more clock and there would have not been enough time for New England to score twice.

This game reminds me of Charlie Strong and UL blowing a double digit lead to Bortles and the Knights in 2013

Back in the 1960s, my former high school gym coach was accused by the NFL of spying for the Rams using long-lens camera equipment. Stuff is as old as the hills.
This game reminds me of Charlie Strong and UL blowing a double digit lead to Bortles and the Knights in 2013
Now that was like a movie script! Sweetest win ever.

Reactions: jtGoldenKnights
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT