ADVERTISEMENT

Tacko

5. Tacko Fall still drawing buzz
After official measurements listed UCF big man Tacko Fall at 7-foot-7 (with shoes), interest was piqued. And scrimmages did nothing to quell that buzz.

Fall warps the game in a way that is both mesmerizing and awesome to watch. With a wingspan that surpasses 8-foot with ease, he covers so much ground even if he doesn't actually cover much ground with mobility. He's just -- and a hot take for you here -- he's just massive.

On one particular occasion, Tennessee's Grant Williams went up in an effort to posterize Fall, and Fall responded by meeting him at the rim, palming the ball and taking it away in midair. If eyes weren't opened by his sheer size and length, his ability on the court and tangible skills certainly turned heads.

Why would you put top 10 European and then average G League? How much is Sykes making? How much did Williams make last year as a 2 way player? 2 way make at least 285 K then more once G League is over. European basketball started the trend of big men that can shoot. If the goal is NBA you play G League until you know you won’t ever play in NBA.

Euroleague is better quality of players than the G league. Plus he could make more money. If Tacko doesn’t make NBA he should go to Europe.

Why would you put top 10 European and then average G League? How much is Sykes making? How much did Williams make last year as a 2 way player? 2 way make at least 285 K then more once G League is over. European basketball started the trend of big men that can shoot. If the goal is NBA you play G League until you know you won’t ever play in NBA.
I promised no further comments but you asked me questions:
The G league story includes those 2 way player salaries. (i.e. The top end of the G-League payscale)

I’m willing to bet the percentage of G League Players to make NBA is greater than overseas.
could be true considering it is the minor leagues for the NBA and has players who aren’t old enough to play in the NBA yet. Plus more teams, etc. doesnt really have anything to do with my comment of better play in the EuroLeague and opportunity to make more money. Particularly for a player that has a unique sort of draw. I think Tacko could be a big hit overseas.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT