ADVERTISEMENT

Tammy Duckworth VP candidate

firm_bizzle

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Jul 24, 2008
She's being vetted as Biden's VP nominee but she wasn't even born in America. How can she serve as VP? If something happened to Biden would Nancy Pelosi become president?

American father so she's good but I'm sure it would be contested. Same with Kamala Harris.

American father so she's good but I'm sure it would be contested. Same with Kamala Harris.
The term natural born citizen is not actually defined by case law anywhere. Some contend the nationality of parents doesn’t matter and it is solely where you were born. However being a citizen because of a parents citizenship would seem to make sense as well. I think the rule is in place to ensure allegiance to the USA. I think that is pretty much proven with Duckworth based on her military service.

The term natural born citizen is not actually defined by case law anywhere. Some contend the nationality of parents doesn’t matter and it is solely where you were born. However being a citizen because of a parents citizenship would seem to make sense as well. I think the rule is in place to ensure allegiance to the USA. I think that is pretty much proven with Duckworth based on her military service.
Her military service and family's history of military service dating back generations to the revolutionary war is just part of the long con.

My Ex’s name is Tammy. Tammy Swanson. She’s a bitch*

Swanson.0.jpg

To my knowledge its never been something we needed to litigate, and I dont have a lot of confidence in this court to write an opinion on it that doesn't make a mess of things.

I met her and Elizabeth McCormick years ago at a function that was honoring female pilots in the military. They both flew Black Hawks during their time in; I actually liked her alot then and have liked it, up until her recent flirtations with the Woke Mob and suggesting we should entertain tearing down George Washington statues. Which is idiotic.

Pretty sure Biden would take tons of shit if he doesn't select a black woman though.

I met her and Elizabeth McCormick years ago at a function that was honoring female pilots in the military. They both flew Black Hawks during their time in; I actually liked her alot then and have liked it, up until her recent flirtations with the Woke Mob and suggesting we should entertain tearing down George Washington statues. Which is idiotic.

Pretty sure Biden would take tons of shit if he doesn't select a black woman though.

Well some posters on here, I forgot who, have said they only want a Black VP and that is the only voting criteria. Soooo he’s pigeonholed himself

Well some posters on here, I forgot who, have said they only want a Black VP and that is the only voting criteria. Soooo he’s pigeonholed himself
Thats an understatement. There's only one black female that wouldn't hurt Bidens chances.

I still think that you have to apply for citizenship. I'm going through the process now with my son. Tammy was born in Thailand. I remember Lyin' Ted trying to become president as a Canadian.

I still think that you have to apply for citizenship. I'm going through the process now with my son. Tammy was born in Thailand. I remember Lyin' Ted trying to become president as a Canadian.
you don’t. If your parent/s is a US citizen then you are a citizen through birthright citizenship. I believe Duckworth’s father was in the US Military overseas when she was born.

Reactions: Crazyhole
you don’t. If your parent/s is a US citizen then you are a citizen through birthright citizenship. I believe Duckworth’s father was in the US Military overseas when she was born.

Pretty sure he was discharged at that point and was serving as a missionary but not 100% on that. Doesn't really matter when it comes to citizenship. Presidential qualifications? Might be some grey area there.

Reactions: hemightbejeremy
Human piece of shit Tucker Carlson claimed she hated America, so she's got my vote.

Jorge Duenes/Reuters

“Does @TuckerCarlson want to walk a mile in my legs and then tell me whether or not I love America?” Sen. Tammy Duckworth (D-IL), who lost both legs while serving in the Iraq War, asked on Twitter Monday night after the Fox News host accused her of hating America.

You can serve in the military and most certainly hate America, especially afterwards. Honestly, I’m sure someone who lost BOTH legs could really hate America. Not sure how service automatically make you love our country. I would assume that most would, but nothing is absolute

Crood logic by @NinjaKnight Shocking. Too bad snowflake is out on the WC Island by himself

Human piece of shit Tucker Carlson claimed she hated America, so she's got my vote.

Jorge Duenes/Reuters

“Does @TuckerCarlson want to walk a mile in my legs and then tell me whether or not I love America?” Sen. Tammy Duckworth (D-IL), who lost both legs while serving in the Iraq War, asked on Twitter Monday night after the Fox News host accused her of hating America.
It will be interesting to see how it plays out from the right. The MO of trashing everyone including war heros may not work as well this time around.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
It will be interesting to see how it plays out from the right. The MO of trashing everyone including war heros may not work as well this time around.

Yea Donald Trump sure was the first person to trash war "heros". Oh wait, no he wasn't - the entire DNC base trashed McCain as a racist and a bigot nonstop for 8 months in 2008. Up to and including this gem:

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaig...lling-every-republican-a-racist-lost-its-bite

Civil rights icon and Georgia congressman John Lewis is accusing John McCain and Sarah Palin of stoking hate, likening the atmosphere at Republican campaign events to those featuring George Wallace, the segregationist former governor of Alabama and presidential candidate. McCain's campaign has responded with a statement in the candidate's name, urging Barack Obama to repudiate Lewis's comments.

"What I am seeing reminds me too much of another destructive period in American history," Lewis said in a statement issued today for Politico's Arena forum. "Sen. McCain and Gov. Palin are sowing the seeds of hatred and division, and there is no need for this hostility in our political discourse."

Lewis didn't accuse McCain of imitating Wallace, but suggested there were similarities.

"George Wallace never threw a bomb," Lewis noted. "He never fired a gun, but he created the climate and the conditions that encouraged vicious attacks against innocent Americans who were simply trying to exercise their constitutional rights. Because of this atmosphere of hate, four little girls were killed on Sunday morning when a church was bombed in Birmingham, Alabama."

“As public figures with the power to influence and persuade, Sen. McCain and Gov. Palin are playing with fire, and if they are not careful, that fire will consume us all," Lewis said today. "They are playing a very dangerous game that disregards the value of the political process and cheapens our entire democracy. We can do better. The American people deserve better.”

Reactions: Ucfmikes
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT