ADVERTISEMENT

Tax Cut Republicans Still Have No Idea How To Pay For It

Revenue from individual and payroll taxes was up some $105 billion, or 4 percent, while corporate taxes fell $71 billion, or 30 percent.

Remember when Republicans were fiscally conservative?

Not even Pepperidge Farms remembers.

Lmao @ wayne, 85 and fab not commenting.

Reactions: UCFhonors
I'm always in favor of a Tax Cut. I hope we cut them to zero. Republicans just have a spending problem. I mean they spend more than Democrats.

Revenue from individual and payroll taxes was up some $105 billion, or 4 percent, while corporate taxes fell $71 billion, or 30 percent.

Help me out - a 105B increase minus a $71B decrease is.....what? Still a positive number yes?

Wow! Insane! I was assured that tax revenues would plummet across the board with these tax cuts. Instead you're telling me that we have a net increase.

As for the deficit- you can thank Chuck Schumer for that since he demanded a litany of spending programs to be funded in exchange for ending the Schumer Shutdown. It says it right there in the article that the increased spending package is mostly to blame.

Hilarious also that you throw around the 32% increase number yet the article clearly states that it's misleading since OCare payments were accelerated vs. this time last year. The increase is really closer to 16%.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Help me out - a 105B increase minus a $71B decrease is.....what? Still a positive number yes?

Wow! Insane! I was assured that tax revenues would plummet across the board with these tax cuts. Instead you're telling me that we have a net increase.

As for the deficit- you can thank Chuck Schumer for that since he demanded a litany of spending programs to be funded in exchange for ending the Schumer Shutdown. It says it right there in the article that the increased spending package is mostly to blame.

Hilarious also that you throw around the 32% increase number yet the article clearly states that it's misleading since OCare payments were accelerated vs. this time last year. The increase is really closer to 16%.

That is alot of rambling to blame a single Democrat for the Republicans spending problem. You are really going down that road that this guy Chuck is more powerful than Majority Republicans?

Face it. Republicans suck and are liars.

Spending will continue to be an issue as long as ObamaCare is limping along. Just wait till the Democrats pass "free" College .... spending will go through the roof!

Spending will continue to be an issue as long as ObamaCare is limping along. Just wait till the Democrats pass "free" College .... spending will go through the roof!

I love that when we have a Republican president, a Republican house of representatives, and a Republican senate...somehow the spending is still the democrats problem.

You really can't fix red hat stupid. It's like inbreeding is bad for you or something.

Not applicable here

How so? Government, in spite of your fallacy, does not have an unending source of money. The same goes for literally every individual, company, and government in the world. Our government has essentially given its workers a paid holiday. Thats it.

How so? Government, in spite of your fallacy, does not have an unending source of money. The same goes for literally every individual, company, and government in the world. Our government has essentially given its workers a paid holiday. Thats it.
It's not applicable because they did the opposite and spent more hence the big fuking problem. He's unfit to lead the country.

I love that when we have a Republican president, a Republican house of representatives, and a Republican senate...somehow the spending is still the democrats problem.

You really can't fix red hat stupid. It's like inbreeding is bad for you or something.
I can’t wait to see who Schumer puts on the Supreme Court.

They can cut a lot of expenses like businesses do. I know some political people only know how to take though.

But they didn't. Did they? They increased spending.

of course they did ... cause politicians are cut from the same cloth .... and if you are so upset about it ... why are you voting for Democrats? Out of the House, Senate, and Trump .... I bet even you could agree that Trump would cut spending more than the other two if he could do it on his own.

Pussy bitch FC is so butthurt about tax cuts because he knows for a fact that no small business in this country needs more money in their pocket. These are all rich fat cat assholes and the thought of letting a small business keep more of their own earnings is offensive.

There's nothing worse than a person or a company keeping more of the money that they earned. It's also racist!!

of course they did ... cause politicians are cut from the same cloth .... and if you are so upset about it ... why are you voting for Democrats? Out of the House, Senate, and Trump .... I bet even you could agree that Trump would cut spending more than the other two if he could do it on his own.

Why does everything have to be explained to you? Both sides increase spending, at least the democrats increase taxes to help offset (not fully of course).

Pussy bitch FC is so butthurt about tax cuts because he knows for a fact that no small business in this country needs more money in their pocket. These are all rich fat cat assholes and the thought of letting a small business keep more of their own earnings is offensive.

There's nothing worse than a person or a company keeping more of the money that they earned. It's also racist!!
its almost like he created this same exact thread months ago...

Why does everything have to be explained to you? Both sides increase spending, at least the democrats increase taxes to help offset (not fully of course).

You feel the need to explain things because you can't read or comprehend. In my post that you even attached I said "or course they did because they are all cut from the same cloth" .... then you proceeded to blast me and announce "Both sides increase spending". Umm.... reading is fundamental.

At least we finally (maybe, if you can actually read this post) have an understanding. You like Democrats because they raise taxes (even though you admit they don't raise taxes enough to cover spending). Got it.

As a business owner I pay many expenses. I'm not afraid to pay taxes to ensure I operate in a strong country with a stabilized economy that doesn't suffocate under mounds of debt.

As a business owner I pay many expenses. I'm not afraid to pay taxes to ensure I operate in a strong country with a stabilized economy that doesn't suffocate under mounds of debt.

[roll]

Still pretending you own a business huh? Even if you did own a business, you can always send more into the government by way of check. Stop being a hypocrite and start taking money out of your business and sending more to DC. We can help you with where to send your extra tax revenue.

Just for reference: the total assets of the United States are somewhere between 160 and 200 trillion dollars worth. The federal government has leveraged those assets to about 10-15%. Meanwhile, private liabilities and debt are something around 140 trillion. Which one is more concerning?

Just for reference: the total assets of the United States are somewhere between 160 and 200 trillion dollars worth. The federal government has leveraged those assets to about 10-15%. Meanwhile, private liabilities and debt are something around 140 trillion. Which one is more concerning?
Conventional mortgage loans for a primary residence don't bother me and that's where most private debt is held.

[roll]

Still pretending you own a business huh? Even if you did own a business, you can always send more into the government by way of check. Stop being a hypocrite and start taking money out of your business and sending more to DC. We can help you with where to send your extra tax revenue.
I don't want to pay more while my competitors don't. I want everyone to pay more so I can expose their inefficiencies while continuing to do what I do well.

I don't want to pay more while my competitors don't. I want everyone to pay more so I can expose their inefficiencies while continuing to do what I do well.

Why should competition matter? You assured me that you're so wealthy and successful that you can frivolously pay people well above market value for work. Surely you're sooooooo much better than your "competitors" that you can afford to not be a raging hypocrite, and send more money to DC.

(all of this is hypothetical fantasyland stuff though since we all know you don't own anything)

Why should competition matter? You assured me that you're so wealthy and successful that you can frivolously pay people well above market value for work. Surely you're sooooooo much better than your "competitors" that you can afford to not be a raging hypocrite, and send more money to DC.

(all of this is hypothetical fantasyland stuff though since we all know you don't own anything)
I've never claimed to be wealthy. I'm only wildly successful. I reinvest most of my business earnings into the business. In fact ive never taken a single draw and I dont pay myself. I have a full time job that vovers my bills while I run the company. The tax cuts help me a lot. I do almost exclusively business to business sales and businesses are throwing money around like crazy. I'm getting to charge double what I was quoting last year. They aren't playing employees more but they are investing in them heavily.

You feel the need to explain things because you can't read or comprehend. In my post that you even attached I said "or course they did because they are all cut from the same cloth" .... then you proceeded to blast me and announce "Both sides increase spending". Umm.... reading is fundamental.

At least we finally (maybe, if you can actually read this post) have an understanding. You like Democrats because they raise taxes (even though you admit they don't raise taxes enough to cover spending). Got it.

I'm not a fan of democrats, never voted for one (yet). But at least they aren't hypocritical pieces of shit like most republicacans, always whining about "responsible spending" whenever there's a democrat in the WH, and then go and increase spending while cutting taxes. We are trillions of dollars in debt thanks mainly to these morons.

Reactions: DaShuckster
I've never claimed to be wealthy. I'm only wildly successful. I reinvest most of my business earnings into the business. In fact ive never taken a single draw and I dont pay myself. I have a full time job that vovers my bills while I run the company. The tax cuts help me a lot. I do almost exclusively business to business sales and businesses are throwing money around like crazy. I'm getting to charge double what I was quoting last year. They aren't playing employees more but they are investing in them heavily.

[roll]

So basically, you "see" everything I've been saying for the past 6 months as you whine and argue with me. Corporate investment is up in every possible sector and metric. Something that you assured me still wouldn't happen even after the tax cuts were passed.

[roll]

So basically, you "see" everything I've been saying for the past 6 months as you whine and argue with me. Corporate investment is up in every possible sector and metric. Something that you assured me still wouldn't happen even after the tax cuts were passed.

Yep, they hire me and I get the "corporate investment" instead of their employees.

Its somewhat amusing that people equate tax cuts to lost revenue. Tax cuts and tax increases have only a marginal affect on revenues relative to GDP.

Reactions: UCFKnight85
[roll]

he literally said he is seeing first hand all of the things weve been saying for the past year now but somehow we are wrong?!?! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

ADVERTISEMENT