ADVERTISEMENT

Tax Cut Republicans Still Have No Idea How To Pay For It

I'm not a fan of democrats, never voted for one (yet). But at least they aren't hypocritical pieces of shit like most republicacans, always whining about "responsible spending" whenever there's a democrat in the WH, and then go and increase spending while cutting taxes. We are trillions of dollars in debt thanks mainly to these morons.

So we both agree that both parties like to spend. We agree on that.

Your method to solve that is to raise taxes and try to collect more. My method is to cut taxes and FORCE less spending (by any financial means necessary).

Giving a drunk more alcohol doesn't convince him to stop drinking.

Reactions: UCFWayne
So we both agree that both parties like to spend. We agree on that.

Your method to solve that is to raise taxes and try to collect more. My method is to cut taxes and FORCE less spending (by any financial means necessary).

Giving a drunk more alcohol doesn't convince him to stop drinking.

No, I actually would prefer to cut spending and cut taxes.

I was simply pointing out the hypocrisy of the GOP since they are always crying about spending, yet are the biggest perpetrators of increasing the deficit whenever they actually get into power. At least the Democrats have traditionally attempted to balance the budget.

I was simply pointing out the hypocrisy of the GOP since they are always crying about spending, yet are the biggest perpetrators of increasing the deficit whenever they actually get into power. At least the Democrats have traditionally attempted to balance the budget.

haha ... The Democrats are great at balancing the budget when Newt Gingrich is the speaker of the house and demands it.

haha ... The Democrats are great at balancing the budget when Newt Gingrich is the speaker of the house and demands it.

Ah, sorry, I forgot who I was talking to. Mr. "Literally everything is the democrats fault".

I apologize for bringing up facts that disagree with your preconceived worldview.

You are of course wrong, as usual

The federal government did run four consecutive surpluses, but for the last two of those -- fiscal years 2000 and 2001 -- Gingrich was no longer serving in the House

source: https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-...ingrich-repeats-claim-about-his-record-balan/

Ah, sorry, I forgot who I was talking to. Mr. "Literally everything is the democrats fault".

I apologize for bringing up facts that disagree with your preconceived worldview.

You are of course wrong, as usual

The federal government did run four consecutive surpluses, but for the last two of those -- fiscal years 2000 and 2001 -- Gingrich was no longer serving in the House

source: https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-...ingrich-repeats-claim-about-his-record-balan/

You can thank the Republicans and their Contract With America for that. They campaigned hard on a balanced budget ... and wouldn't accept anything less. I wish they would come back.

Retardplicans just print money, pump up the economy, low corporate taxes, then when the economy fails, they're voted out of office and the Democrats have to fix it. But the republicans all made money (on borrowed money) AGAIN!

And BTW: Trickle down does not work and it's been proven time and time again.

The guy who can't read or write with the IQ of an ant still thinks it's cute to use retard as an insult.

GTFO already, ignorant dickhead.

Republican Prez, Republican controlled Senate, Republican controlled House, Economy rising for the last decade = Trillion Dollar Deficit

Awesome. Glad you people are so concerned about Nike hiring a black guy, clearly that is more important than this.

https://reason.com/blog/2018/09/13/congress-just-passed-a-150-spending-pack

Typically it takes 3 or 4 years to see results for any economic approach. Trump never had any plans of cutting spending, he wants to inflate and grow our way to a balanced budget. It'll work, but I absolutely do not like it. We need to cut spending just for the simple fact that the federal government is already bloated and inefficient.

Retardplicans just print money, pump up the economy, low corporate taxes, then when the economy fails, they're voted out of office and the Democrats have to fix it. But the republicans all made money (on borrowed money) AGAIN!

And BTW: Trickle down does not work and it's been proven time and time again.

Do I once again need to show how much money was printed and went into banking reserves from 2009 to 2015?

Typical Republican Double Standard.

Reactions: NinjaKnight

What a lame response. If it was truly 'all about the leadership of House Republicans,' why haven't we done it since then? This includes 18 years of a Republican-controlled House and eight years when we've had Republican Presidents working with Republican speakers.

Last edited:
Reactions: NinjaKnight
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT