ADVERTISEMENT

Taylor swift

Cubs79

Golden Knight
Jan 4, 2014

Are Republicans really stupid enough to go after one the most popular people on the planet for basically no reason?
And what is with all of these right wing Taylor conspiracies? Taylor dating a football player has broken the right wing incel crowd.

Yah. It's stupid. Everyone knows she hates Trump. Like what ever. I am a huge Bruce fan. I have been one all my life since 1980 but I don't see eye to eye with the Boss regarding politics . I have yet to be put under Bruce's trance and change my voting habits.
Then again Taylor's fans are kind of simple minded and maybe she will hypnotize them and stuff? 😆. For the record, I think she is too skinny and I don't appreciate her craft enough to enjoy her dulcid melodic tones emminating from her oral orifice. I think you're right. It's a stupid insecure play by those folks.

Taylor's cardinal sins are that: 1) this Kentucky girl voted for Joe Biden in 2020; and 2) recently encouraged her fans to....gasp!....go out and register to vote! OH THE HORROR!!!!
Yeah, I don't understand the strategy here. Even Hannity had a segment on her last night, so it isnt just a twitter thing. She is barely even political. They might want to be careful, or they are going to find out pretty quick that it's not a great strategy to pick a fight with one of the biggest stars in the world for no apparent reason.

Yeah, this whole thing is kind of easy to laugh at, but there is something deeper going on here.
The incredible irony of this whole Fox News and MAGA media Swift-bashing movement is their underlying message. They are essentially saying, "Who does this woman think she is to be 'swaying' the minds of her massive following by spouting her crazy politics??!?"

Hmmmmm....yeah, we wouldn't want anybody with celebrity star power to do THAT, right Fox News?

The incredible irony of this whole Fox News and MAGA media Swift-bashing movement is their underlying message. They are essentially saying, "Who does this woman think she is to be 'swaying' the minds of her massive following by spouting her crazy politics??!?"

Hmmmmm....yeah, we wouldn't want anybody with celebrity star power to do THAT, right Fox News?
But the weirdest part, is that she barely even talks about politics. From what I understand she hasn't publicly commented on this election. I think she endorsed Biden in 2020, but she still didn't make a big deal out of it. I think they are making her more political than she actually is with these attacks on her.

But the weirdest part, is that she barely even talks about politics. From what I understand she hasn't publicly commented on this election. I think she endorsed Biden in 2020, but she still didn't make a big deal out of it. I think they are making her more political than she actually is with these attacks on her.
She encouraged people to vote. That's it. That's the story.

She isn't campaigning for Biden. She isn't going to campaign rallies. She isn't making videos encouraging her fans to vote for Democrats.

She told people to sign up to vote.

I couldn't possibly think of a more telling fact that the GOP is a traitorous antidemocratic cult than this. I am not exaggerating when I say we are on the brink of another 1933 Germany. It happened less than 100 years ago and it can happen again, the GOP is exhibiting every single warning sign.

She encouraged people to vote. That's it. That's the story.
Swift grew up in a Republican family. As I recall, she and her Dad got into a public argument when she said she was going to vote for a Democrat for governor of Kentucky, in part, because of the Republican female candidate's anti-abortion stance.

As entertainers go, she's been very reserved about getting political. She has been an outspoken advocate for LGBT rights (if you consider that 'political.')

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT