ADVERTISEMENT

TCU is very good

AuburnLegacy_1

Silver Knight
Feb 4, 2022
Will take a big game to win on the road at night.

I am leaning Frogs at -2 5.

I do think UCF *will* be able to run the ball.

UCF's secondary *will* be tested.

This is not a troll post.

EDIT: UCF run defense is ranked in the Top 20. Its pass defense ranks in the 40s.

Last edited:
UCF still needs to prove it for me, first 2 opponents were not good opponents. I want a convincing win on the road in Fort Worth for me to truly think we have what it takes.

KJ definitely looked better, I’m looking forward to him taking another step up this upcoming week.

UCF is #102 in passing offense. Let’s see what the Malzone triple option can do against TCU?

ROFLMFAO at using any sort of ranking in glorified scrimmages. Samuel Houston had like 1 significant pass play against the UCF 1s and it was a trick play pass. UCF ran for 9 yards per carry. Why would they ever pass?

I don't know how good UCF is nor do I have a handle on TCU. UCF can beat them I suppose . The question is will they and how will they do it? These last 2 games reveal UCF can play as a team and the run game looks solid. Defense seems to be gelling . That's the extent of it.

Reactions: Robert0122
I don't know how good UCF is nor do I have a handle on TCU.
But two home games against live opponents vs scrimmages is always a good way to start the season before hitting the road.

No doubt, TCU will be a tough game. But I like the Knights' chances better with two home wins under their belt to work out the kinks.

But two home games against live opponents vs scrimmages is always a good way to start the season before hitting the road.

No doubt, TCU will be a tough game. But I like the Knights' chances better with two home wins under their belt to work out the kinks.
I have been a Knight since 1986. In our best years I always took a cautiously optimistic outlook on opponents. College football is just crazy at times and Gus can win big games on the road and he seems to screw some up he should win. I am hoping TCU is a win.

I like how Nebraska took down Colorado . Deion Sanders is just insufferable at times. I like boldness in a coach ,but that man is turning out to be all sizzle and very little steak. I hope UCF wins em all especially the next 3. 😆

I have been a Knight since 1986. In our best years I always took a cautiously optimistic outlook on opponents. College football is just crazy at times and Gus can win big games on the road and he seems to screw some up he should win. I am hoping TCU is a win.

I like how Nebraska took down Colorado . Deion Sanders is just insufferable at times. I like boldness in a coach ,but that man is turning out to be all sizzle and very little steak. I hope UCF wins em all especially the next 3. 😆
UCF will have it's own home game to check out Coach Prime and Colorado. I do think the Knights have the kind of offense that can beat the Buffs. The key (IMO) is to run the ball right at 'em and control the clock.

But for now--Beat TCU!

Reactions: Nautiknight
I don't know how good UCF is nor do I have a handle on TCU. UCF can beat them I suppose . The question is will they and how will they do it? These last 2 games reveal UCF can play as a team and the run game looks solid. Defense seems to be gelling . That's the extent of it.
Thoughts?

UCF will have it's own home game to check out Coach Prime and Colorado. I do think the Knights have the kind of offense that can beat the Buffs. The key (IMO) is to run the ball right at 'em and control the clock.

But for now--Beat TCU!
Colorado likely will be without Shilo Sanders at safety. That leave Benjamin as the only real defender. We will likely run right at them for 4 quarters.

I for one dont think benjamin will be effective playing both ways in the florida heat if we are running at him all game

Reactions: Nautiknight
Colorado likely will be without Shilo Sanders at safety. That leave Benjamin as the only real defender. We will likely run right at them for 4 quarters.

I for one dont think benjamin will be effective playing both ways in the florida heat if we are running at him all game
i was reading that asking myself who is benjamin and then the 2nd time you mentioned playing both ways so I'm guessing benjamin is travis hunter.

shilo is just a big name, he's not a very good safety. they might be better without him.

i was reading that asking myself who is benjamin and then the 2nd time you mentioned playing both ways so I'm guessing benjamin is travis hunter.

shilo is just a big name, he's not a very good safety. they might be better without him.
Shilo was a 2nd team all american in pac 12 last year. Maybe on another team they would be better without him but from what we have seen there are depth issues all over the roster at CU. I means travis hunter, confised him with travis benjamin

Perhaps he meant Hunter has "been jammin' " receivers at the line of scrimmage, and playing press man will take a great deal of effort, especially in the Florida heat.

Shilo was a 2nd team all american in pac 12 last year. Maybe on another team they would be better without him but from what we have seen there are depth issues all over the roster at CU. I means travis hunter, confised him with travis benjamin
Didnt Travis Benjamin retire 15 years ago?

Are any of you courageous enough to call a liar a liar and demand that the resident Malzone homunculus leave this place?

Are any of you courageous enough to call a liar a liar and demand that the resident Malzone homunculus leave this place?
This is rich coming from you. You said you were going to leave and never post again and yet here you are.

I am courageous enough to call you a liar and demand that you, the resident Miami troll and douche bag, leave this place.

You can take AL1 with you as well!

Last edited:
You guys remember AuburnLegacy1 making post after post gaslighting you fans about this dude?
So you are questioning the quality of a transfer that I mentioned in NO FEWER than 20 posts PRIOR to him arriving in Orlando?

Jason Bateman Cotton GIF

Gus plays veterans early. If you knew anything about Gus, you would know his loyalties lie with returners.

But Gus is no idiot, and the cream will rise to the top.

Let's revisit that there stat line after the Space Game.

Last edited:
So you are questioning the quality of a transfer that I mentioned in NO FEWER than 20 posts PRIOR to him arriving in Orlando?

Jason Bateman Cotton GIF

Gus plays veterans early. If you knew anything about Gus, you would know his loyalties lie with returners.

But Gus is no idiot, and the cream will rise to the top.

Let's revisit that there stat line after the Space Game.
Gus Malzone always struggles in away games. Good luck dealing with this.

Reactions: B R Knightz2
This is rich coming from you. You said you were going to leave and never post again and yet here you are.

I am courageous enough to call you a liar and demand that you, the resident Miami troll and douche bag, leave this place.

You can take AL1 with you as well!
I came back because AuburnLegacy1 was lying on my name an ZERO of you called him out for it.

I came back because AuburnLegacy1 was lying on my name an ZERO of you called him out for it.
This is comedy gold! No one called him out because no one cares about or pays attention to what either of you say. But if it makes you feel better and will get you off this board…

AL1 - please stop hurting Lobo’s feelings on this college football internet board and stop lying on his name!

Lobo - feel free to leave now and take AL1 with you!

This will be a great night game. Both teams will have to dig deep to win. We will see who has the larger tank. Go Knights. I'm glad that KJ is getting back in the saddle at QB. I know not to be a perfectionist with grading his performance, just hope he keep on improving.

This will be a great night game. Both teams will have to dig deep to win. We will see who has the larger tank. Go Knights. I'm glad that KJ is getting back in the saddle at QB. I know not to be a perfectionist with grading his performance, just hope he keep on improving.
I like KJ more as an improviser looking down field than a pocket passer. If he can be average in the pocket and great on the move, UCF has a good shot.

Reactions: jared151
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT