ADVERTISEMENT

Teenager attacked by grown man in public for a MAGA hat

Guess its time for 85's daily "whiny little bitch" thread. Gotta scrounge through Breitbart to uncover something to be faux outraged over about how mean and terrible all liberals are.

You are truly pathetic, and showcase all that is wrong with our society today.

I saw this video and lol'd sorry if that bothers you. Little 16 year old internet edgelord gets introduced to reality outside of 4chan and T_D.

lmao I just actually read the article. Known lying sack of shit 85 lies even more. The guy threw a drink at him. 85's response: man ATTACKED and ASSAULTED!

You are just a pathetic partisan excuse for a human being. No wonder you support Trump so much, you are both lying sacks of shit.

30 year old degenerate leftie logic:

"Hey- see that young teen over there with his friend? I disagree with the hat he's wearing. Fuk him!!! Let's go over there and curse him out, intimidate him, throw a drink in his face, and steal his hat. I have to do my part and #Resist! Going after teenagers is totally OK - Comrade Waters told me!"

Where did the days go.... when I was in high school and that happened to us at the DQ.....only people that would've been called....an ambulance for him. Never ever would that happen.

Where did the days go.... when I was in high school and that happened to us at the DQ.....only people that would've been called....an ambulance for him. Never ever would that happen.

He's part of the #Resistance. He's just carrying out Comrade Waters' orders.

It's all good.

When that happened to us at DQ it would have never happened to us.

You're lying and you're full of shit.

You applauded this 30 year old degenerate. You'd surely be the one smashing some drink in a kids' face because he is wearing a hat you don't like.

I was physically manhandled by the staff (I didn't resist at all, just got pulled and shouved out) and thrown out of my polling place at age 19 in '92 for wearing a Perot T-shirt when I went to vote.

I'm glad the SCOTUS recently ruled 7-2 that people like me have a right to our freedom-of-speech to wear a T-shirt, as long as we're just voting, and not actively campaigning.

The only 16 year olds who support Trump are memelords and edgelords from 4chan or Reddit. They are all nerds who can't get laid. These nerds just got a wake up call that the internet bubble in which "supporting the president" is a meme and rebelious doesnt extend to the real world. They have a long lonely road in front of them.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
I saw way worst in jr HS on a daily basis.
Daily jr. HS bulling isn't National UCFake News. This is just click bait for the "MAGA" snowflakes who always are playing the victim card.
I'm sorry, but this 'assault is now acceptable' towards 'Trump supporters' has nothing to do with being snowflakes. It's that we live in a society where the common Clinton-Media-Progressive thinks 'civil disobedience' includes the right to assault people is the utter problem.

I mean, it's one thing to hound elected officials. That's more debatable. Especially when Rand Paul is now getting it, and he's not even a conservative, much less a Trump supporter.

But to assault individual Jane and Joe American because of their political shirts or views? WTF?!

I'm sorry, but this 'assault is now accepted towards Trump supporters' has nothing to do with being snowflakes. It's that we live in a society where the common Clinton-Media-Progressive thinks 'civil disobedience' includes the right to assault people is the utter problem.

I mean, it's one thing to hound elected officials. That's more debatable. But to assault Jane and Joe American because of their political shirts or views? WTF?!
Assault. Oh brother. It's a cup of water.

It's still called 'assault,' even if not 'battery.' Does the private, individual citizen not matter any more?
Sure it does. But he got damp. I'm not sure it warrants a thread. And I'm glad it happened.

The only 16 year olds who support Trump are memelords and edgelords from 4chan or Reddit. They are all nerds who can't get laid. These nerds just got a wake up call that the internet bubble in which "supporting the president" is a meme and rebelious doesnt extend to the real world. They have a long lonely road in front of them.

Does it make you proud supporting 30 year old degenerate man-children who feel the need to pick fights with teenagers?

Reactions: UCFBS
Does it make you proud supporting 30 year old degenerate man-children who feel the need to pick fights with teenagers?
And it's sad that the same, hypocritical Clinton-Media-Progressive sheep would defend Hogg from anyone who merely 'verbally' critized him -- like Baby Boomer Vietnam Veterans.

Boomer VVs are pissed, and I don't blame them, even if I think their voting for Trump was the wrong move.

And it's sad that the same, hypocritical Clinton-Media-Progressive sheep would defend Hogg from anyone who merely 'verbally' critized him -- like Baby Boomer Vietnam Veterans.

Boomer VVs are pissed, and I don't blame them, even if I think their voting for Trump was the wrong move.
David Hogg's school was shot up and his classmates were murdered. This kid got moistened. They called David Hogg a crisis actor. This kid is just a little wet. David Hogg's house got Swatted. This kid has to put his shirt in the dryer.

I'm not surprised you're making the stretch in comparing a kid who was traumatized into activism with a kid who was dampened by someone. I just wish you were joking.

Also this very board shit all over David Hogg repeatedly in a variety of threads but expects me to give a shit that someone had a little moisture added to their evening and stick up for this little pussy? Na.

Also this very board shit all over David Hogg repeatedly in a variety of threads but expects me to give a shit that someone had a little moisture added to their evening and stick up for this little pussy? Na.

You're desperate to make yourself sound less like a pathetic degenerate who thinks picking on teenagers in public is acceptable

Reactions: UCFWayne and UCFBS
You're desperate to make yourself sound less like a pathetic degenerate who thinks picking on teenagers in public is acceptable
Where were you at when a poster on this board said he would stomp on David Hogg's fingers at Disney?

Wow, it sure looks like 85 is saying he would throw eggs at teenagers in publix. That can't be, due to his outrage at this moistened teenager. I eagerly await his spin.

Wow, it sure looks like 85 is saying he would throw eggs at teenagers in publix. That can't be, due to his outrage at this moistened teenager. I eagerly await his spin.

lol! Message board hyperbole = applauding people who actually assault teens in your world.

Christ. You really have gone down the left wing shit hole haven't you?

Tell me something- how many times has David Hogg (a self declared activist) been assaulted in public?

Reactions: UCFWayne and UCFBS
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT