ADVERTISEMENT

Terrorism in Paris: 12 dead, terrorists on the loose

UCFKnight85

GOL's Inner Circle
Gold Member
May 6, 2003
It "seems" like a jihadist attack on this paper in response to their satirical pieces on ISIS (and earlier, Mohammad).

12 people dead, more wounded, and the attackers on the loose.

Used fully automatic AK-47's and RPGs.

There is already a massive rift between the Muslim immigrant community and the rest of Europeans. This may be the event that breaks the dam and really fuels rapid change.

Originally posted by UCFKnight85:
It "seems" like a jihadist attack on this paper in response to their satirical pieces on ISIS (and earlier, Mohammad).

There is already a massive rift between the Muslim immigrant community and the rest of Europeans. This may be the event that breaks the dam and really fuels rapid change.
wasn't there just a huge protest against the people who were anti-immigrants (particularly muslim immigrants) in Germany?

Originally posted by Dmarino110:

wasn't there just a huge protest against the people who were anti-immigrants (particularly muslim immigrants) in Germany?
There was a huge rally against the spread of Islam in Germany. There were large counter protests.

Same in Sweden.

France is the worst of the bunch though. Their immigrants simply DO NOT assimilate and they bring hardline Islamic law with them. On the other side, you've got the native French people who are pretty liberal by nature and absolutely detest what's going on in these migrant communities.

The UK has a big issue with radical immigrants settling too.

Yeah,,,, Go Muslim extremist.
blackeye.r191677.gif
Western Countries should just stop all immigration from Middle east.

How could this possibly happen? Guns are illegal in France (except shotguns/rifles for hunting and those are tightly controlled).

I haven't read about it yet but apparently instead of blowing themselves up, these terrorists got away. How does that happen?

It's obvious where we need to do our nuclear warhead testing.

If they indeed had RGPs, they had help from alot of people who have connections.

This doesn't sound at all like an isolated event from 3 nutjobs.

Originally posted by UCFEE:
Seems crazy to me that these people could disappear after something like this, especially when multiple police were this close to them at one point.

B6vqW0yCQAEbVGk.jpg:large
Its crazy they were able to disappear like that.

I certainly hope so. I know, as a general rule, the French hate the Muslims that are not assimilating. It wouldn't bother me if countries started passing legislation to start kicking these mofos out and sending them back to where they came from. Maybe this will cause the non-extremist Muslim population to actually speak-up and condemn terrorist activity. If they still don't speak up and take action, it simply confirms that a "peaceful" Muslim is no different than a terrorist Muslim.

Bring back the Crusades!!

Originally posted by UCFEE:
Seems crazy to me that these people could disappear after something like this, especially when multiple police were this close to them at one point.

B6vqW0yCQAEbVGk.jpg:large
They're French. They probably only had night sticks and flash lights (marino's dream police).

Originally posted by fabknight:
I certainly hope so. I know, as a general rule, the French hate the Muslims that are not assimilating. It wouldn't bother me if countries started passing legislation to start kicking these mofos out and sending them back to where they came from. Maybe this will cause the non-extremist Muslim population to actually speak-up and condemn terrorist activity. If they still don't speak up and take action, it simply confirms that a "peaceful" Muslim is no different than a terrorist Muslim.
This is actually a pretty rational post. Everybody needs to decide that radical Islamists are cockroaches that need to be exterminated while maintaining the dignity of the billions of peaceful Muslims.

The key is the 2nd car they got into to get away. If there were cameras present that captured the car and them in it, and where it was headed, they may have a chance of getting them.

If not, they may not catch them.

This is the response to the Terror. They are not Afraid!!

07_01_2015---_2206266a.jpg

26771735.jpg

This post was edited on 1/7 4:47 PM by mach3ucf

Seems they've identified who these 3 assholes were, and they're all French-Algerians who returned to France after waging Jihad in Syria alongside ISIS.

Originally posted by mach3ucf:

ec

This is why I think I am a complete sociopath. I see that picture and if I am a terrorist, my next attack is going to start like this one and then when they assemble for a memorial, I am going to set off multiple bombs and take out exponentially more. Just like the TSA lines. They are the best place to set off a suicide bomb. All of those people crammed in line hoping to get through to their plane. Not as flashy, but it takes out more and creates more fear.

Originally posted by mach3ucf:

ec

ec

Looks like a mass surrender to me.

Who ever said Islam is peaceful? Their "profet" preached to kill unbelievers. Contrast that to Jesus who said love even your enemies.

We SHOULD be concerned when a mosque is built at ground zero. We should monitor the movements of every Muslim in this country as a each and every one has the potential to become radicalized.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by C-MontCityKnight2:
Who ever said Islam is peaceful? Their "profet" preached to kill unbelievers. Contrast that to Jesus who said love even your enemies.

We SHOULD be concerned when a mosque is built at ground zero. We should monitor the movements of every Muslim in this country as a each and every one has the potential to become radicalized.
b27d24c41ac9a8621507c5b35d03f17a6522d47d4d6601774eb1a6b977ce2ed1.jpg

Meh Islam is just the latest scapegoat in the Zionists plot. Been painfully obvious for centuries.

But

Let's get them terrorists U S A U S A U S A

1 down, 2 to go. I hope they are able to get them alive so they can torture the shit of of them behind closed doors.

I wonder if people still believe that Jihadists with western passports running off to Syria to be trained by ISIS isn't a big deal?

Originally posted by UCFWayne:
Just shows that when seconds matter, the cops are only minutes away.
And apparently unarmed in France. At which point some of them ran away and others were brutally murdered.

But even here, our first police responders would be unprepared to deal with a pre-planned assault using AK 47s and actual tactics. The cars offer some minimal protection as long as they can put the engine block between them and the assailant but, other than that the rest of the equipment doesn't offer much in the way of protection.

The attacks ended this attack and were able to flee the scene. What if that would've happened here and they would've continued their rampage? At that point, is it ok for the police to use military-style tactics and weaponry/vehicles? Or do we wait for the National Guard?

Originally posted by Whataknight:

Originally posted by C-MontCityKnight2:

ec
This is a stupid meme and not even remotely relevant. Anyway, I would rather make my own choice and let God judge rather than some asshole with a gun telling me what I have to believe.

Originally posted by sk8knight:
Just shows that when seconds matter, the cops are only minutes away.
And apparently unarmed in France. At which point some of them ran away and others were brutally murdered.

But even here, our first police responders would be unprepared to deal with a pre-planned assault using AK 47s and actual tactics. The cars offer some minimal protection as long as they can put the engine block between them and the assailant but, other than that the rest of the equipment doesn't offer much in the way of protection.

The attacks ended this attack and were able to flee the scene. What if that would've happened here and they would've continued their rampage? At that point, is it ok for the police to use military-style tactics and weaponry/vehicles? Or do we wait for the National Guard?
do you remember the bank robbery in LA where the guys were in full tactical body armor. That went on for a while and the cops ended up going to the local gun store and guy gave them more fire power than they had in swat at that time. In the US, most mid-big city swat teams can take on a group like this. The first responders though better hope the bad guys are bad aim because their pea shooter and vest won't stand up to those rounds for long.

I'm really tickled by all of these self righteous writers, reporters, journalists, media companies, etc who are writing"Stand With Charlie" on Twitter yet STILL refusing to show the caricature drawings of Mohammad that is at the very heart of this entire story.

I guess meaningless, self serving tweets count more than having the actual balls to do what you preach, and publish stuff under the guise of free speech that Islamists might just hate.

I'm really tickled by all of these self righteous writers, reporters, journalists, media companies, etc who are writing"Stand With Charlie" on Twitter yet STILL refusing to show the caricature drawings of Mohammad that is at the very heart of this entire story.

I guess meaningless, self serving tweets count more than having the actual balls to do what you preach, and publish stuff under the guise of free speech that Islamists might just hate.
Maybe the Huffington Post writers will show the caricature drawings.
innocent0001.r191677.gif

Seriously though, what better way to support free speech than to have every journalist working for a media company publish these caricatures with a giant one finger salute alongside it? That would be great.

I love the "pen is mightier than the sword!" faux support articles, while at the exact same time, they are censoring themselves by assuring they don't show anything that might piss off people who detest the idea of freedom.

I love the "pen is mightier than the sword!" faux support articles, while at the exact same time, they are censoring themselves by assuring they don't show anything that might piss off people who detest the idea of freedom.
Bunch of p*ssies.

i mean...this is just how everyone uses social media. Slacktivism and a general competition among people to see who wins...

"I AM MORE OUTRAGED THAN YOUUUU!!!! (please like my post)"

"NO NO ... I AM THE MOST OUTRAGED IN ALL THE LAND!!! (please like my post)"

someone reads other posts....thinks that they have to do it now because everyone else is and if they dont they'll look insensitive or that they dont care......

its just a social media disease that has spread to other media.

Here is an observation of caving to the Muslim desires.

I was in Baltimore recently and stayed at the Four Seasons. While there I noticed that on top of the typical cable channels they had, they also had 15 arabic TV stations. I've never seen this before so I asked someone at the front desk why, it was due to the hotel being so close to John Hopkins Medical Center and the wealthy middle easterners come here for medical treatment and stay at the Four Seasons.

All that is fine, but then I notice that they did not have Fox News. In the gym on the equipment, no Fox News. In the rooms the channel guide will say Fox News but the programming is something else. Now all the other typical cable channels are there, MSNBC, CNN and such. Now I never really got an answer why no Fox News but its not hard to figure out why. I have no issues with the 15 arabic channels but I do have an issue with intentionally removing Fox News. I would imagine someone just caved.

Originally posted by ucfversusbcs:
So who are we complaining against? The radicals or the whole faith?

If its the second one, protest at the local mosque. You see a Muslim? Show them youre not pleased.

Problem solved.
A big motivator of these plots is to create anti-Muslim tension in places where there are a lot of Muslim immigrants. It helps them recruit disillusioned young people.

Protesting against Muslims is literally letting the terrorists win.

Apparently they have these turds surrounded, but unfortunately the two Mohammad-fvckers have grabbed hostages.

Originally posted by EweSeaEff:
Apparently they have these turds surrounded, but unfortunately the two Mohammad-fvckers have grabbed hostages.
I hope they can somehow take these terrorists alive. Would love to see them get some advanced interrogation techniques, followed a guillotine. Do they even still have those over there?

Originally posted by EweSeaEff:
I hope they can somehow take these terrorists alive. Would love to see them get some advanced interrogation techniques, followed a guillotine. Do they even still have those over there?
I think I remember seeing one while watching 'Ratatouille', so I believe they still have them.

On a serious note, the article I read said that the French authorities are in phone contact with the turds and that the turds allowed the French to evacuate a nearby school. Unfortunately, and probably obviously, the article also said that these morons want to go out as martyrs. I, like you, sincerely hope that they don't give them that satisfaction.

This post was edited on 1/9 9:26 AM by EweSeaEff

Originally posted by 1ofTheseKnights:
So the terrorists got caught because one of them left their wallet at the scene!? Ok. Totally believing everything about this. Thanks MSM.
Not exactly. One of the terrorists, the youngest one, apparently left his ID in a car that they fled from (still a very idiotic move). He then began seeing his name on the news and social media and reportedly turned himself in.

Is gitmo still open? Could we offer to keep them there while the French authorities interrogate them over and over?

They will get no useful info from these turds..I hope they just snipe them

I have no problem allowing our citizens go to fight in other countries for "their cause"...It gets them out of here and places them in harm's way....what I don't understand is why they are allowed back

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT