ADVERTISEMENT

Terrorist attack at a Pittsberg Synagogue

Commander in chief has offered condolences and advice for preventing these attacks.

"They had a maniac walk in and they didn't have any protection and that is so sad to see. If you take a look at it, if they had protection inside the results would have been far better."

People who murder others deserve a spot in Hell. Those who murder people attempting to worship together deserve the darkest corner of Hell.

Reactions: Knight_Light
Commander in chief has offered condolences and advice for preventing these attacks.

"They had a maniac walk in and they didn't have any protection and that is so sad to see. If you take a look at it, if they had protection inside the results would have been far better."

Here we go. Getting political with a horrific terrorist act. Can we act like normal civilized people?

It's a direct quote from the president offered up with no commentary. Sorry if that bothers you, maybe get a different president. I said nothing about the quote.

I love how quoting the POTUS is now considered "political". Shows just how much our idiot commander in chief has divided our country.

Reactions: firm_bizzle
Let's have a conversation about a solutions. I like the idea to put guns in churches and places of worship. I saw a YouTube video where you can make a hiding spot for a pistol in a shelf. The bottom drops down and you have your pistol right there.

Could something like that be done at the bottom of a cross? Like the pastor could push a button and a gun would drop out that he could use to kill someone? He would need training of course.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
NYTimes reporting he was an anti-Semitic, red wing nut. I’d post the link but it’s just fake news and nonsense.

1. White guy kills two black people in a Kroger (after sparing a white person reportedly telling them "whites don't kill whites)

2. Trump nut hugging terrorist mails bombs to a dozen left wing people he disagrees with politically

3. Alt right anti Semite terrorist murders 11 people in a synagogue

This is the last three days.

But please tell us more about how there's bad guys on both sides.

Trump gets called the “greatest friend of Israel the country has ever known” by the Israeli Government and moves the embassy to Jerusalem and yet still gets blamed for shit head anti-Semites.

Just another day in 2018.

Trump gets called the “greatest friend of Israel the country has ever known” by the Israeli Government and moves the embassy to Jerusalem and yet still gets blamed for shit head anti-Semites.

Just another day in 2018.
Start a thread about trumps Israel award, this is the thread for strapping up nuns.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Well as a Jew I guess I can add to this thread. Anti-semitism knows no political party. There were many mass shooting s during Obama’s eight years, I don’t remember people blaming him.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Well as a Jew I guess I can add to this thread. Anti-semitism knows no political party. There were many mass shooting s during Obama’s eight years, I don’t remember people blaming him.

Becuase we have sick people here intent on blaming Trump for anything. True sickos

Sandy hook, Charleston, Pulse Nightclub, San Bernardino, Kansas Jewish Community Center, Navy Ship Yard, Aurora Movie Theatre, Sikh Temple in Wisconsin and Fort Hood to name a few.
Oh you were talking about antisemitism so I assumed you were going to list a bunch of those attacks.

I agree with you that mass shootings in general have been going on since before Trump. America would be better if these terrorist groups weren't allowed to operate on US soil.

Oh you were talking about antisemitism so I assumed you were going to list a bunch of those attacks.

I agree with you that mass shootings in general have been going on since before Trump. America would be better if these terrorist groups weren't allowed to operate on US soil.
There were two Jewish mass shootings during Obama.

Of the ones listed above, at least three were Muslim inspired.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT