ADVERTISEMENT

Terrorists Attack Mosques in New Zealand, leave at least 50 dead while livestreaming on fb

Knight_Light

GOL's Inner Circle
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Pure sickness.

Terrorists in New Zealand attacked 2 Mosques during Friday prayer with at least one of them live streaming his attack for 17 mins on fb and twitter.

Sadly, this will probably lead to more copy cat killings that are live-steamed as fb nor twitter has enough security to stop actions like this till their probably done.

Facebook, YouTube and Twitter struggle to deal with New Zealand shooting video
https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/15/tech/new-zealand-shooting-video-facebook-youtube/index.html

Pure sickness.

Terrorists in New Zealand attacked 2 Mosques during Friday prayer with at least one of them live streaming his attack for 17 mins on fb and twitter.

Sadly, this will probably lead to more copy cat killings that are live-steamed as fb nor twitter has enough security to stop actions like this till their probably done.

Facebook, YouTube and Twitter struggle to deal with New Zealand shooting video
https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/15/tech/new-zealand-shooting-video-facebook-youtube/index.html
And that idiot AOC stepped in it again. I really don’t believe she will win the-election at this point. If she does, it says a lot about how bad her district must be to live in.

dont ever really hear anything going on down in new zealand and then this happens. very sad.

dont ever really hear anything going on down in new zealand and then this happens. very sad.
The internet has made it so our radicalized voices in America can infect NZ. Shooter said he was inspired by Candice Owens and admired Trump as a unifying symbol of ethnonationalism.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Imagine being such a nut job that your first reaction after a tragedy in a foreign country is to mindlessly rant on Twitter about an organization that doesn’t even exist in New Zealand?

Oh and lulz at her writing about caring so much about religious worship centers and then in the next breath mocking people who pray and offer prayers.
We got to post number 7 in a mass shooting discussion thread before "LULZ" was typed. A new low for humanity.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
We got to post number 7 in a mass shooting discussion thread before "LULZ" was typed. A new low for humanity.

40+ people are dead, and gals first response is to whine like a goddamn little bitch about AOC. 85 of course backs him up immediately.

Absolutely pathetic.

Reactions: DaShuckster
You typed LULZ in this thread. You couldn't be less concerned with the shooters motives or the victims. Your only goal is to insult democrats. It's expected behavior from you at this point.

The first thing you typed here was a blanket typical idiotic jab at conservatives and then compounded upon it. Not one word about the victims.

Maybe you should take your own disingenuous advice

This is the same guy who declared that he didn’t give a shit when the Bernie Bro nearly mass assassinated 22 GOP congressmen.

This is the same guy who declared that he didn’t give a shit when the Bernie Bro nearly mass assassinated 22 GOP congressmen.
Nearly mass assassinated 22 but actually assassinated 0. We can't even include near misses in the right wing terrorism number or the total would approach 9/11 numbers.

The first thing you typed here was a blanket typical idiotic jab at conservatives and then compounded upon it. Not one word about the victims.

Maybe you should take your own disingenuous advice
I didn't take a jab at conservatives. I called him a extremist right wing terrorists, which he is. I then read his manifesto and noticed the references to American political figures. This is a dude who was influenced by toxic right wing internet communities. I'm sorry if you take offense to that (probably hits too close to home I get it) but these are not me spinning the news. It's the terrorists own words.

The internet has made it so our radicalized voices in America can infect NZ. Shooter said he was inspired by Candice Owens and admired Trump as a unifying symbol of ethnonationalism.
the guy was australian, living in new zealand, and was following a norwegian. you will find any way to connect this to trump because of your tds.

Reactions: Knight_Light
the guy was australian, living in new zealand, and was following a norwegian. you will find any way to connect this to trump because of your tds.
Or because he wrote about Trump as a symbol for ethnonationalism in his manifesto... I mean it's a direct connection.

It's clear he lived in online communities centered around American politics. Just because he is an Australian doesn't mean American politics didn't influence him if he spent his whole life isolated on those websites.

Or because he wrote about Trump as a symbol for ethnonationalism in his manifesto... I mean it's a direct connection.

It's clear he lived in online communities centered around American politics. Just because he is an Australian doesn't mean American politics didn't influence him if he spent his whole life isolated on those websites.
i think you mean white european/australian communities. its clear he didnt like the mass migration happening over there.

Nearly mass assassinated 22 but actually assassinated 0. We can't even include near misses in the right wing terrorism number or the total would approach 9/11 numbers.

This is the hilariously stupid line you always take.

If only the Bernie Bro were a better shooter! Then I’d be conncerened that the largest mass political assassination attempt in history was carried out by a guy whose Facebook page looked exactly like my daily comments here !!!

What a sick position to take.

i think you mean white european/australian communities. its clear he didnt like the mass migration happening over there.
https://8ch.net/pol/res/12926706.html

Take a look at one of this man's communities. It's where he posted images of his weaponry with all the messages written on them.

Read the posts in reaction to what he did.

Look at the image at the top where trumps hair has been put on a meme.

These people love that one of their own did this. They are calling for more.

The shooter named Trump for a reason. He has inspired and emboldened this type of terrorist. Perhaps not intentionally but the results are the same.

This is the hilariously stupid line you always take.

If only the Bernie Bro were a better shooter! Then I’d be conncerened that the largest mass political assassination attempt in history was carried out by a guy whose Facebook page looked exactly like my daily comments here !!!

What a sick position to take.
Always going to be crazy people out there. All those people went home to their families.

How many lives have been lost to right wing terrorism since a left wing extremist almost took one?

100? 200? 500?

Cop: “Yea we were going to arrest that guy who shot 6 people last night but they all happened to live, even with bullets in their bodies, so there’s really nothing to charge the guy with! No one died so no big deal”

- FCs stupid, sick logic to excuse wackos on his team

My understanding of this thread is that we're only allowed to send prayers to NZ and we're not allowed to talk about the shooters own words in his manifesto where he names his inspiration as Trump and Candice Owens among other things.

If you talk about the shooters own words you'll get attacked for trying to make this political. Get your heads out of the sand. No one wants to admit that there's a problem when Nazis and white nationalists and ethnonationalists and the KKK all support Trump so ferociously. No one wants to admit that there has to be a reason they all support him.

Trumps policies embolden and encourage racists and right wing terrorists.

https://8ch.net/pol/res/12926706.html

Take a look at one of this man's communities. It's where he posted images of his weaponry with all the messages written on them.

Read the posts in reaction to what he did.

Look at the image at the top where trumps hair has been put on a meme.

These people love that one of their own did this. They are calling for more.

The shooter named Trump for a reason. He has inspired and emboldened this type of terrorist. Perhaps not intentionally but the results are the same.
you are making the connection like joy behar said because you are desperate to get trump out of office.

its clear his focus was on europe and australian mass muslim migration.

you are making the connection like joy behar said because you are desperate to get trump out of office.

its clear his focus was on europe and australian mass muslim migration.
The terrorist himself names Trump as an inspiration.

The terrorist himself names Trump as an inspiration.
his main motivation was the norweigan guy that killed like 60 people. he listed trump because he believes he represents white nationalism somehow but then says he basically hates trumps policies. all that crap listed on his guns and mags deal with europeans fighting agaisnt muslim invasions. but keep trying to connect trump because you are so shaken and desperate to get him out of office.

his main motivation was the norweigan guy that killed like 60 people. he listed trump because he believes he represents white nationalism somehow but then says he basically hates trumps policies. all that crap listed on his guns and mags deal with europeans fighting agaisnt muslim invasions. but keep trying to connect trump because you are so shaken and desperate to get him out of office.
Trump also calls refugees invaders. Make them sound like an enemy combatants. Dehumanize them so you don't feel bad about slaughtering them.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Trump also calls refugees invaders. Make them sound like an enemy combatants. Dehumanize them so you don't feel bad about slaughtering them.
trump calls illegal aliens/immigrants invaders because that is what they are. they are attempting to gain entry to our country illegally in large numbers. you are a disingenuous troll.

trump calls illegal aliens/immigrants invaders because that is what they are. they are attempting to gain entry to our country illegally in large numbers. you are a disingenuous troll.
You don’t like it but that doesn’t change the fact that it’s perfectly legal for South American immigrants to apply for asylum in our country. So if anyone is being disingenuous in this discussion, it’s you.

You don’t like it but that doesn’t change the fact that it’s perfectly legal for South American immigrants to apply for asylum in our country. So if anyone is being disingenuous in this discussion, it’s you.
you dont even know what the definition for asylum is. the vast majority of those in the 2 caravans did not meet those requirements. i am fine with the ones that did. not to mention that mexico was willing to take them in and they refused. you dont know what you are talking about.

You'll never be anything other than a hateful moron. These are people looking for a safe place to raise their families. It's not a foreign nation attacking our border. Get a grip you absolute psychopath.

A right wing terrorist kills 50 people in a racist attack and we have people basically supporting the idea that the muslims killed were invaders in NZ to begin with.

A right wing terrorist kills 50 people in a racist attack and we have people basically supporting the idea that the muslims killed were invaders in NZ to begin with.

Your thought process is interesting to say the least. How you come to your deductions would make for a great mental study.

Last edited:

Definition of the word refugee:

a person who has been forced to leave their country in order to escape war, persecution, or natural disaster.

International law definition of refugee:

"A person who owing to a well-founded fear of being persecuted for reasons of race, religion, nationality, membership of a particular social group or political opinion, is outside the country of his nationality and is unable or, owing to such fear, is unwilling to avail himself of the protection of that country; or who, not having a nationality and being outside the country of his former habitual residence as a result of such events, is unable or, owing to such fear, is unwilling to return to it."

Your thought process is interesting to say the least. How you come to your deductions is would make for a great mental study.
We'll prepare to be amazed because I'm glad to fill you in.

Step 1: The shooter was mad about Muslim refugees
Step 2: Wayne said refugees are invaders.

Therefore Uncle Wayne is supporting the shooter's ideology that Muslims are invaders.

You'll never be anything other than a hateful moron. These are people looking for a safe place to raise their families. It's not a foreign nation attacking our border. Get a grip you absolute psychopath.
one of my family's closest friends are an immigrant family from costa rica who came here legally. get your racist hatefilled moron crap out of here.

you are a disingenuous troll.

We'll prepare to be amazed because I'm glad to fill you in.

Step 1: The shooter was mad about Muslim refugees
Step 2: Wayne said refugees are invaders.

Therefore Uncle Wayne is supporting the shooter's ideology that Muslims are invaders.
i called the multiple caravans of people trying to illegally enter our country invaders since they by passed mexicos offer for asylum.

i never called the muslim immigrants in europe/australia/new zealand invaders.

you are a disingenuous troll.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT