ADVERTISEMENT

Texas salon owner jailed

Yes, we get it. Liberals hate the founders and wish they hadn't liberated our country from England.

Fortunately they were more intelligent and politically savvy than the entire leftist movement in America today.

Dude, your view of American history sounds like it comes straight from a 5th grade textbook. Just because your revisionist and/or misinformed views got torn apart doesnt mean liberals hate America.

Dude, your view of American history sounds like it comes straight from a 5th grade textbook. Just because your revisionist and/or misinformed views got torn apart doesnt mean liberals hate America.
What are you talking about? This whole exchange was about the idea that the founders denied (positive action) people the right to vote. That is not true. The states denied women the right the vote.

What are you talking about? This whole exchange was about the idea that the founders denied (positive action) people the right to vote. That is not true. The states denied women the right the vote.

The states were allowed to deny women the right to vote due to the founders. They could have easily said that everyone of age had the right to vote, but they didnt.

The states were allowed to deny women the right to vote due to the founders. They could have easily said that everyone of age had the right to vote, but they didnt.
I'm not arguing against that and never was.

THen what are you arguing?
That the founding fathers didn't deny anyone the right to vote. There were no restrictions whatsoever. A 1 day old black baby could vote if a state decided to let them.

That the founding fathers didn't deny anyone the right to vote. There were no restrictions whatsoever. A 1 day old black baby could vote if a state decided to let them.

If they allow states to prohibit people from voting, then yes, the founders made it possible to restrict voting for certain groups. You are really parsing over this.

Crazy's approach to this argument reminds me of Trump's overall response to the pandemic: If it's good, pat yourself on the back. If it's bad, it's all the STATE'S FAULT. :)

LOL---if this had been done during the Obama Administration, there'd be all kinds of angst-filled hand-wringing about the Government 'taking control' and the need for Real Americans to get out their guns and prepare for civil war.
I posted it for a reason.

Because its a bad thing. Unlike some, I dont care who the president is when it comes to increasing military response preparation against US civilians.
"US civilians" who in a number of cases have been protesting their State's stay-at-home orders with guns at the Statehouse for crying out loud!!!

Trust me, if those gun-toters were people of color instead of 'good ole boys.' these types of safety measures would have been implemented a long time ago.

"US civilians" who in a number of cases have been protesting their State's stay-at-home orders with guns at the Statehouse for crying out loud!!!

Trust me, if those gun-toters were people of color instead of 'good ole boys.' these types of safety measures would have been implemented a long time ago.
Many of them were people of color, but its quite telling that you immediately go to race baiting.

Last time I checked, people of color have the same right to carry guns as do white people. So I guess, yeah you're wrong.
I'm not talking about the same rights, I'm talking about the reaction to those same rights.

If you believe a group of armed Black men protesting at the State Capital would have been treated with the same level in general indifference as those bearded good ol' boys carrying around their guns, I would have to disagree with you.

I'm not talking about the same rights, I'm talking about the reaction to those same rights.

If you believe a group of armed Black men protesting at the State Capital would have been treated with the same level in general indifference as those bearded good ol' boys carrying around their guns, I would have to disagree with you.
Well YOUR reaction would be different because you see and judge people based on their skin color, obviously. "Black conservative commentator" ring a bell?

Well YOUR reaction would be different because you see and judge people based on their skin color.
You got me!!! Clearly, it's my deep-seeded racism that causes me to believe a group of armed Black protesters in State Capitals in places like Wisconsin, Nebraska, Kansas, and Missouri (let alone Southern states) would Sound the Alarm when the same group of gun-totin' good ol' boys wouldn't.

ADVERTISEMENT