ADVERTISEMENT

The “UCF WINS Huge” thread

RunawayKnight

Bronze Knight
Apr 13, 2019
Damn! We looked good. So much positive to talk about. Focus all late knight positive energy here.
Say something positive about your knight experience today.

Marching. Knights killed the pregame as usual.

Reactions: Knight Strength
I've been all about the importance of being able to redshirt Gabriel this year up until this point, but after watching the game, I don't see how anyone with eyes could not see who the better quarterback is right now between Wimbush and Gabriel.

Reactions: RunawayKnight
Can we at least get one decent anecdote about a hot chick or cool dude at a tailgate??? Nothing good happened to anyone before or after or during the game today except that one guy blowing out his hammy walking to the stadium late after we were winning and he could have just stayed in his chair because we were winning?

Reactions: Wings0fred
Something positive: When Dillon Gabriel threw his first ever collegiate touchdown to Otis Anderson and it was a laser sharp pass I got goosebumps and a warm feeling went thru my body.

I'm actually happy with this win... I remember days when out fans would have jumped for joy with the coverage, pundits covering UCF and a huge opening win.

Reactions: Knight Strength
I've been all about the importance of being able to redshirt Gabriel this year up until this point, but after watching the game, I don't see how anyone with eyes could not see who the better quarterback is right now between Wimbush and Gabriel.
I wouldn't say that Gabriel is better per se, although he does have a Milton-like quality (they must be lacing the pineapples with something a little bit extra). Wimbush is more than capable for this season. I mean, seriously, he missed a bunch of open receivers but that can be attributed to first game jitters. He'll clean it up going forward. Let Gabriel learn from the bench, blow through his red shirt next year under Milton, and be "the guy" for 3 seasons after KZ moves on to greener pastures.

Reactions: Endeavor.
I wouldn't say that Gabriel is better per se, although he does have a Milton-like quality (they must be lacing the pineapples with something a little bit extra). Wimbush is more than capable for this season. I mean, seriously, he missed a bunch of open receivers but that can be attributed to first game jitters. He'll clean it up going forward. Let Gabriel learn from the bench, blow through his red shirt next year under Milton, and be "the guy" for 3 seasons after KZ moves on to greener pastures.
This is the dream situation but it just doesn't always work out that way

Reactions: Jedi.Knight
Something positive: When Dillon Gabriel threw his first ever collegiate touchdown to Otis Anderson and it was a laser sharp pass I got goosebumps and a warm feeling went thru my body.

Then you looked down and felt something wet running down your leg. ;-)

I am thankful for the show of dominance. The tempo seemed solid. I am not a coach so I am sure there are areas in need of adjustment.

Reactions: Central Floridave
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT