ADVERTISEMENT

The 1st amendment

Crazyhole

Todd's Tiki Bar
Jun 4, 2004
Its curious how much people feel like its being attacked this year.

Freedom of speech

Freedom of the press

Freedom of religion

Freedom to peaceably assemble

The right of a redress of grievances.

In one form or another, every one of those has been "under attack" recently. And unsurprisingly, every one of those attacks is due to the dangers they pose to society.

Freedom of speech

Freedom of the press

Freedom of religion

In one form or another, every one of those has been "under attack" recently. And unsurprisingly, every one of those attacks is due to the dangers they pose to society.
*As long a Trump’s Facebook and Twitter accounts were suspended, it doesn’t matter.

Oh.., but they aren’t state run.

Blah.., Blah..., Blah

*As long a Trump’s Facebook and Twitter accounts were suspended, it doesn’t matter.

Oh.., but they aren’t state run.

Blah.., Blah..., Blah
There are plenty of former Facebook employees on Biden’s transition team. A lot of people left the Obama administration and went to Silicon Valley. Some are headed back to Biden’s regime. It’s a dangerous relationship. The people around Biden know what they are doing (Biden just reads the monitor and then gets a treat). The accounts that have been shut done on social media aren’t done by government employees, just their friends and colleagues.

Really? Insurgents attacked the Capitol on a Wednesday and the very next day the right-wing media was back at it without missing a beat.
To be fair, the left wing media was back it as well. Making sure we know that dopey rednecks that rambled into the Capital building were “violent protesters” involved in a deadly insurrection. Making sure that it is clear that this is all because of white supremacy.

If they had covered the summer riots more appropriately, I could take them more serious. Right wing media is always on watch, but they are pretty obvious in their bias and most have given up the pretense of being neutral.

Really? Insurgents attacked the Capitol on a Wednesday and the very next day the right-wing media was back at it without missing a beat.
Its kind of disturbing how you seemingly value government over the 1st amendment.

To be fair, the left wing media was back it as well. Making sure we know that dopey rednecks that rambled into the Capital building were “violent protesters” involved in a deadly insurrection.
I'm curious, what exactly did the MSM fabricate in their 'biased' coverage of the attack on the Capitol?

Reactions: Poolside Knight
finding out Happy is a closet chud :( GA Senate result got a lot of folks going overboard in paranoia. It is simple: don’t try to overthrow the Government or make death threats towards the Vice President & POTUS Elect and you can shit post on Facebook

finding out Happy is a closet chud :( GA Senate result got a lot of folks going overboard in paranoia. It is simple: don’t try to overthrow the Government or make death threats towards the Vice President & POTUS Elect and you can shit post on Facebook
Even the DOJ walked by claims that anyone was trying to overthrow the government. Who tries to overthrow a government which a lectern and stationary? I’m not sure what a chud is, I’m just being honest about how I see the way the media frames events. My dislike for government doesn’t depend on which ideology is currently in charge. Most of my life I’ve been a passivist anarchist, but I have to be realistic about the what government is doing and how they affect my existence.

Reactions: Crazyhole
Even the DOJ walked by claims that anyone was trying to overthrow the government.
Just curious, who is claiming the Capitol attack was an attempt to 'overthrow the government'? I thought it was an attempt to disrupt the counting of the EC vote by Congress. And it worked! Temporarily.

But those pesky politicians went ahead and ceremoniously blessed 'The Steal' later that same day anyway.

I still find it fascinating that Democrats arranged for Biden to steal the Presidential election by SIX States in the EC and 7+ million votes while at the same time allowing Republicans to pick up seats in the House of Representatives. Those damn Dems can't even be counted on to steal right, huh HH? ;)

I'm curious, what exactly did the MSM fabricate in their 'biased' coverage of the attack on the Capitol?
Coup attempt. That Trump invited violence. But it has more to do with framing what happened Jan. 6th vs the riots over the summer. They have become a mouthpiece for one particular party. It’s propaganda and it’s creepy. When Fox News does it, it rightly gets called out. When NPR, CNN, NYT, etc. do it, it is ignored. I get they have the bigger market share and. thus, the loudest voice. Maybe that’s why so many assume they are reporting honestly and dispassionately.

Maybe I’ve been sticking up for conservative ideas too much lately, but at the current time the other side seems extraordinarily dangerous and well coordinated. Maybe time will prove me wrong. Maybe it will prove me right.

Just curious, who is claiming the Capitol attack was an attempt to 'overthrow the government'? I thought it was an attempt to disrupt the counting of the EC vote by Congress. And it worked! Temporarily.

But those pesky politicians went ahead and ceremoniously blessed 'The Steal' later that same day anyway.

I still find it fascinating that Democrats arranged for Biden to steal the Presidential election by SIX States in the EC and 7+ million votes while at the same time allowing Republicans to pick up seats in the House of Representatives. Those damn Dems can't even be counted on to steal right, huh HH? ;)
CNN and the Atlantic both did.

if the election was rigged, it went higher than the Democratic Party. It would be other countries concerned about foreign policy under Trump. There are literally trillions of dollars at stake in an election and most of the world didn’t want Trump in charge.

America messes with elections andPlotinus in other countries consistently, why couldn’t China or some other country mess other ours? But that’s all speculation. Maybe there was massive fraud. At the very least, election rules were changed unconstitutionally. It will take years to discover what happened in the biggest cluster eff of an election in the U.S. history.

Freedom of speech

Freedom of the press

Freedom of religion

I'm not shocked that you don't understand what it means.

Poolside did.

it has more to do with framing what happened Jan. 6th vs the riots over the summer. They have become a mouthpiece for one particular party.
I happen to be one of those crazy people who listen to the coverage on both sides. You've perfectly captured what the Right has been attempting to convince the masses since the attack on the Capitol. Let's play the Whaddabout Game!!!!! A race riot following an unarmed black getting shot by a white policeman is being compared to an attack on our national Capitol? SMH.
Maybe I’ve been sticking up for conservative ideas too much lately, but at the current time the other side seems extraordinarily dangerous and well coordinated.
Let me get this straight: It's THE LEFT who is extraordinarily dangerous right now? SMH.

I happen to be one of those crazy people who listen to the coverage on both sides. You've perfectly captured what the Right has been attempting to convince the masses since the attack on the Capitol. Let's play the Whaddabout Game!!!!! A race riot following an unarmed black getting shot by a white policeman is being compared to an attack on our national Capitol? SMH.
Let me get this straight: It's THE LEFT who is extraordinarily dangerous right now? SMH.
Jacob Blake had a knife and had already assaulted the cops.

America messes with elections and Plotinus in other countries consistently, why couldn’t China or some other country mess other ours? But that’s all speculation.
Exactly. It's all speculation with you guys.
Maybe there was massive fraud.
Isn't it absolutely crazy that such a massive, multi-state fraud was pulled off without anybody being able to show any evidence whatsoever???
At the very least, election rules were changed unconstitutionally.
You'd almost think that there was a deadly, worldwide pandemic going on or something. Oh wait...I forgot. That's a fraud too!
It will take years to discover what happened in the biggest cluster eff of an election in the U.S. history.
Trump's own cyber-security guru said it was the most secure election in American History and Trump's own Attorney General said following all the court battles that the US Justice department uncovered no evidence of widespread voter fraud that could have unchanged the election's outcome. But, hey, don't let pesky facts get in the way of your beliefs.

Twitter and facebook will do what is profitable. Which is why they let Trumps shit fly for so long. Only banned after inciting domestic terrorism. And their stock price fell 10% after. The CEOs of big tech didn’t choose to lose billions in share value to make some political point 2 months after the election ended. They did it so as not to be a vehicle for the organization of another terrorist act.

Reactions: DaShuckster
ADVERTISEMENT