ADVERTISEMENT

The Bridge Podcast Link: Bianchi asks Daniels about UCF future scheduling philosophy

Knight_Light

GOL's Inner Circle
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Buc chatter for most of the first 10 mins....UCF major long segment starts at the 11 min mark....as Marc is asked about the potential Washington series, how UF series might have impacted that and also what UCF might have on the books for the upcoming years.

TONS of scheduling info from this one radio segment today.

He promotes UCF at a large media outlet with sometimes national exposure. He is a member of the local media that does a great job in that respect. Just look at what usf has, or actually, doesn’t have in terms of local beat reporting. He does a great job, we are lucky to have him.

He also reads this board, so maybe we should lay off the personal attacks even if we disagree with him on specifics.
If he is going to cry about an anonymous wanker calling him a "bald troll" then he needs to go see his gynecologist. Seriously, he does. And I stand by what I said when he I referred to him as a "bald troll". 15-20 years ago, he used to belittle UCF, was a toadie for the Gators, and referred to the Orlando Predators in very unsavory terms.

If he is going to cry about an anonymous wanker calling him a "bald troll" then he needs to go see his gynecologist. Seriously, he does. And I stand by what I said when he I referred to him as a "bald troll". 15-20 years ago, he used to belittle UCF, was a toadie for the Gators, and referred to the Orlando Predators in very unsavory terms.
Maybe you should read the newspaper or listen to the radio before you post something so uninformed. People that don’t keep up with things shouldn’t even post their dumb uninformed opinion. If you did read or listen to the radio, you wouldn’t have such an ignorant stance on our own local beat writer (along with Jason, Brandon, Brian, Stephen, etc) because they spend everyday supporting and reporting on UCF. Only troll here is you.

Reactions: Knight59
Maybe you should read the newspaper or listen to the radio before you post something so uninformed. People that don’t keep up with things shouldn’t even post their dumb uninformed opinion. If you did read or listen to the radio, you wouldn’t have such an ignorant stance on our own local beat writer (along with Jason, Brandon, Brian, Stephen, etc) because they spend everyday supporting and reporting on UCF. Only troll here is you.
I wouldn't read the sorry ass Orlando Slantinel even if they paid me to read that leftist garbage and ever since Art Bell died and Michael Savage retired, there isn't a damn thing worth listening to on the radio.

I wouldn't read the sorry ass Orlando Slantinel even if they paid me to read that leftist garbage and ever since Art Bell died and Michael Savage retired, there isn't a damn thing worth listening to on the radio.
Great. The old adage of ignorance is bliss seemingly applies. Enjoy your ignorance.

Great. The old adage of ignorance is bliss seemingly applies. Enjoy your ignoran
Enjoy November, ball sniffer.

mtv comedy GIF

Regardless of ones opinion of Mike , Mark Daniels explanation of the events really do shed light on the entire Washington thing . A lot of people were riding TM hard on it.. As Paul Harvey said , there is the rest of story here. What I take away is people are answering the phone and talking to UCF about no conference games and TMO has stuff inked and other stuff in the works . That's good enough for me as a fan and season ticket holder. Things are looking up for UCF .

Regardless of ones opinion of Mike , Mark Daniels explanation of the events really do shed light on the entire Washington thing . A lot of people were riding TM hard on it.. As Paul Harvey said , there is the rest of story here. What I take away is people are answering the phone and talking to UCF about no conference games and TMO has stuff inked and other stuff in the works . That's good enough for me as a fan and season ticket holder. Things are looking up for UCF .
I wonder if the pac 12 is dissolved if this changes the way of thinking in scheduling future games against schools like Washington ?

(Big if though)

More politics from you. Again- take this crap to an overpass on I-4 and wave a flag. Talk about sports here.

Coming from someone who likes and has listened to Bianchi since the early 2010s, I don't see why people are getting buthurt about supposedly 'hurting' Bianchi's feeling. He's a big troll himself, has been for a long time. He doesn't care what a bunch of nobody randos think about him online. He's not going home crying because someone online called him a bald troll.

Now Marc...lay off Marc. But Bianchi...have at it, he ain't crying over your guys' comment.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT