ADVERTISEMENT

The caravans are coming!!

Ucfmikes

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Jun 6, 2015
A migrant caravan moving from Honduras toward the U.S. border is calling on the incoming Biden administration to honor what it says are "commitments" to the migrants moving north, amid fears of a surge at the border when President-elect Joe Biden enters office.

Hahahahaha!!! This is going to be good!
[roll][roll][roll]

A migrant caravan moving from Honduras toward the U.S. border is calling on the incoming Biden administration to honor what it says are "commitments" to the migrants moving north, amid fears of a surge at the border when President-elect Joe Biden enters office.

Hahahahaha!!! This is going to be good!
[roll][roll][roll]
It comes every 4 years.

It’s telling that Joe Biden hasn’t even been sworn in as our POTUS before our Usual Suspects are already grousing about illegal immigration and progressive talk about reparations.

For some strange reason, I’m thinking neither of those two issues are the most pressing issues facing our country right now.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
It’s telling that Joe Biden hasn’t even been sworn in as our POTUS before our Usual Suspects are already grousing about illegal immigration and progressive talk about reparations.

For some strange reason, I’m thinking neither of those two issues are the most pressing issues facing our country right now.
I agree finishing up impeachment, and the Green new deal need to happen first.

Hannity and Tucker have a 4 hour special event planned for Wednesday night about Biden’s exploding budget deficit.

Hannity and Tucker have a 4 hour special event planned for Wednesday night about Biden’s exploding budget deficit.
It won't be Bidens deficit. Just like when Obama took over for Bush, the left attributes all of the fiscal year debt on Bush. Thats why Bush gets credit for the stimulus bill in 2009.

It won't be Bidens deficit. Just like when Obama took over for Bush, the left attributes all of the fiscal year debt on Bush. Thats why Bush gets credit for the stimulus bill in 2009.
Apparently we remember things a bit differently, Crazy. :)

You and I were posting on a different message board back then but I distinctly recall "Obama's budget deficit" began the moment he was sworn in.

Apparently we remember things a bit differently, Crazy. :)

You and I were posting on a different message board back then but I distinctly recall "Obama's budget deficit" began the moment he was sworn in.
As far as I'm concerned, that's true. But some people still claim that Obama reduced the deficit because that first year is attributed to Bush.

As far as I'm concerned, that's true.
Kudos for telling the truth. I'll do the same. When it comes to the federal deficit, no one in recent history comes out smelling like a rose, including Obama.

Obama defenders are quick to point out that his federal deficits decreased over time. That is true. However, it needs to be pointed out that we've gone through countless Democrat and Republican Presidents without ever attempting to balance our annual budget -- let alone actually cut into our massive deficit.

Talk about kicking the proverbial can down the road.

Reactions: Crazyhole
Kudos for telling the truth. I'll do the same. When it comes to the federal deficit, no one in recent history comes out smelling like a rose, including Obama.

Obama defenders are quick to point out that his federal deficits decreased over time. That is true. However, it needs to be pointed out that we've gone through countless Democrat and Republican Presidents without ever attempting to balance our annual budget -- let alone actually cut into our massive deficit.

Talk about kicking the proverbial can down the road.
All I ask is for people to be intellectually honest. Deficits under Bush were not good, but nobody can say that Obama inherited a larger deficit than what he was running in the beginning. The stimulus was 100% on Obama, but some people say that debt is attributed to Bush.

Yeeeeee haaaaaaa! Here they come!!!

A caravan of thousands of migrants clashed on Sunday with Guatemalan authorities while continuing to trek toward the U.S. border, according to reports.

Security forces used sticks to beat back the caravan of migrants, which set out from Honduras ahead of President-elect Joe Biden’sinauguration.

I guess you can’t handle facts from any media outlet
Let me guess: Your 'facts' include the caravan making its way to our border where Joe Biden welcomes them all with open arms into the US. Is that what we're supposed to gather from this thread of yours?

Let me guess: Your 'facts' include the caravan making its way to our border where Joe Biden welcomes them all with open arms into the US. Is that what we're supposed to gather from this thread of yours?
Well... not actually Joe Biden himself if that’s what you’re ignorantly implying.

How do you see it in your own deranged way of viewing the world? This should be good, right guys??

He's promised amnesty and a path to citizenship. I'd say that's pretty welcoming.

Also, doesn't it seem weird that people who are so oppressed that they can't survive in Honduras are able to organize this many individuals to walk 1500 miles through 2 foreign countries together?

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Ha, those people will be stopped dead in their tracks by Trump's new border wall, right guys? :)
There hasn’t been any caravans in years. Walls stop illegal immigrants, not the ones that are coming straight through immigration dummy. Easy peasy with Biden’s meet and greet policy

If the Democrats didn’t make it so difficult to finish the wall every step of the way, it would be completed

So.., what does your resident dementia man want to do? TEAR IT DOWN USING TAXPAYER DOLLARS AND ELIMINATION OF JOBS.
Just because he hates Trump, he’s going to actually spend money tearing it down.

Good boy Joe!

Last edited:
I wonder how many of them are carrying covid into this country.
Hold on to yer MAGA hats 'cause according to Trump, covid ain't nothing compared to what those people will bring into this country.

They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime. They're rapists and some, I assume, are good people. ;)

Reactions: Crazyhole
Hold on to yer MAGA hats 'cause according to Trump, covid ain't nothing compared to what those people will bring into this country.

They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime. They're rapists and some, I assume, are good people. ;)
I'm just saying, accurately, that not shutting down international traffic in the middle of a deadly pandemic is a terrible idea.

I live in MAGAstan and they are already here! Hide yo housewife, hide yo suburban kids!

• Haha
Reactions: DaShuckster
I'm just saying, accurately, that not shutting down international traffic in the middle of a deadly pandemic is a terrible idea.
Trump shut down all international traffic? I'm pretty sure covid exists elsewhere besides Muslim countries.

No. We need them to teach us Sharia.
Obummer was supposed to teach Shakira law

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: DaShuckster
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT