ADVERTISEMENT

The coaches each get a $10,000 bonus for a regular-season win against UCF.

This needed it's own thread...

from newspaper headline:

New USF football coordinators Charlie Weis Jr., Glenn Spencer agree to three-year deals
The coaches each get a $10,000 bonus for a regular-season win against UCF.
We should comeback and make a headline saying we will give a bonus for $1 to our coaches if they beat USF

What a completely worthless clause. So the logic is they will coach "better" when they play us? So are they then going to coach less or "worse" every other game? This is just another example of how poorly their program is run.

I just take this to be an attention getting/buzz generating move for their fans. Its not going to motivate their coaches any extra but it will get some of their fans talking. Hopefully it gets their hopes up...

Reactions: ahabmw
I just take this to be an attention getting/buzz generating move for their fans. Its not going to motivate their coaches any extra but it will get some of their fans talking. Hopefully it gets their hopes up...

Oh...their hopes are up. They are over on their board talking Conference Champs/NY6 Bowl in 2022 and an invitation to the Playoffs in 2024. For real. They think their coach and schedule will get it for them.

Reactions: Knight Strength
Oh...their hopes are up. They are over on their board talking Conference Champs/NY6 Bowl in 2022 and an invitation to the Playoffs in 2024. For real. They think their coach and schedule will get it for them.
Haha is CaliBull back hyping them up again? I know he went MIA during the season after they started getting crushed.

Not sure Jeff Scott will even still be there in 2022

Reactions: Ucfmikes
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT