Orlando,FL
Tranny guns down kids
BLM activist runs over parade attendees
Hillary supporter shoots up Pulse nightclub
Bernie voter shoots up softball game
Rand Paul staffer attacked by democrat with a knife
Democrat James Holmes shoots up a movie theater
Parkland shooter’s red flags ignored 53 times by Democrat Sheriff Scott Shapiro

The list goes on and on. We need stricter laws against unhinged leftists.

It's silent because you aren't a serious person. This happens frequently, from people from all walks of life, but people like you just grab on to it to fit your political narrative. You could care less about the dead children or adults. The chance you would've started this thread if it were a white guy is zero to none.

It's silent because you aren't a serious person. This happens frequently, from people from all walks of life, but people like you just grab on to it to fit your political narrative. You could care less about the dead children or adults. The chance you would've started this thread if it were a white guy is zero to none.
Just no rebuttal huh? “It happens all the time” and then you try to say i dont care and pull the race card per usual. Weak sauce. Facts make morons like you run.

Just no rebuttal huh? “It happens all the time” and then you try to say i dont care and pull the race card per usual. Weak sauce. Facts make morons like you run.

I gave you a rebuttal and since I am responding to you, its pretty apparent I am not running. You and the other gun fetishists are going to ignore how often this happens and just make it into a transgender issue, when you damn well know the vast majority of these shootings have nothing to do with trans people.

I gave you a rebuttal and since I am responding to you, its pretty apparent I am not running. You and the other gun fetishists are going to ignore how often this happens and just make it into a transgender issue, when you damn well know the vast majority of these shootings have nothing to do with trans people.

The story is the mass shootings. Anyone, black/white, gay/straight, repub/dem, etc etc etc, is capable of doing this type of thing. They are making this a Trans issue to take the heat off the gun access, but it is most certainly not something specific to Trans people, and if it was they wouldn't only be listing 4 events.
No shit, sherlock. The tweet was part of the article. Thanks for interpreting it for me.

SMH.

I apologize, I'll let you two continue blaming transpeople for all the world's ills.
Jesus. H. Christ. I never said I believed that nonsense. It went with me saying:

"Obviously, a small number. A story nonetheless" followed by a link.

So, now on top of being obtuse, you can't read. Powerful combination, bruh.

Jesus. H. Christ. I never said I believed that nonsense. It went with me saying:

"Obviously, a small number. A story nonetheless" followed by a link.

So, now on top of being obtuse, you can't read. Powerful combination, bruh.
Then what is even the point in posting it? You know damn well these hacks are turning this into an anti trans thing. So if you are going to post it without comment, what am I supposed to think? If you posted it with a comment, that is different, but you literally just quoted my post with that hack bs, no comment of your own, and I am supposed to know you disagree with it?

Then what is even the point in posting it? You know damn well these hacks are turning this into an anti trans thing. So if you are going to post it without comment, what am I supposed to think? If you posted it with a comment, that is different, but you literally just quoted my post with that hack bs, no comment of your own, and I am supposed to know you disagree with it?
I see: someone argues ad absurdum, I say it’s obviously a small number, and you need further clarification?

Sorry, this is on you, not me.

I see: someone argues ad absurdum, I say it’s obviously a small number, and you need further clarification?

Sorry, this is on you, not me.
The first post you added no comment, you posted a tweet from a right wing hack who is trying to make this an anti trans thing, bur whatever, sorry for not being able to read your mind.

The first post you added no comment, you posted a tweet from a right wing hack who is trying to make this an anti trans thing, bur whatever, sorry for not being able to read your mind.
It’s cute to watch you whine for your eff up a bit more. Just stop. I forgive you.

It’s cute to watch you whine for your eff up a bit more. Just stop. I forgive you.
Thanks for being so forgiving, means a lot to me I promise. Anyway, obviously I am not at you or beelits intellectual level, so I will let the adults in the room take over the thread.

Thanks for being so forgiving, means a lot to me I promise. Anyway, obviously I am not at you or beelits intellectual level, so I will let the adults in the room take over the thread.
Not a problem! It takes a decent person like me to deal with someone like you. I pardon you.

Fun fact, one deranged tranny leftist just killed more people than the entire january 6th protesters. We need red flag laws for democrats

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT