ADVERTISEMENT

The Death of American Exceptionalism

DaShuckster

Diamond Knight
Nov 30, 2003
What the hell happened to our moral authority? Once upon a time, the United States stood for something. Now, all we stand up for is Donald Trump's 'sugar daddy' friends, even if they order assassinations of their foes because "hey, it's THEIR business, not ours."

I recall posters who used to rail at President Obama because he didn't push American Exceptionalism enough. Yet now, when Trump trashes it outright, we don't hear a damn peep.

Where's that old righteous anger now guys?!???!!? Let me guess: you'd rather reserve it for NFL players instead of world dictators getting away with murder.

Wth are you talking about here ??

This person literally rants about things that he's created in his own mind. Several times he's responded to a post of mine by responding to something that wasn't even said.

He has a Trump supporter boogeyman in his head, whispering things into his brain.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Wth are you talking about here ??
I guess we’ll have to excuse him. He obviously can’t put together a logical thread after yet another Nebraska loss. I’m actually afraid for him and might have to call the Lincoln PD to do a wellness check if this continues.

I guess we’ll have to excuse him. He obviously can’t put together a logical thread after yet another Nebraska loss. I’m actually afraid for him and might have to call the Lincoln PD to do a wellness check if this continues.

He blames Trump for Scott Frost’s struggles

Fun fact- as an American you are 50 times more likely to be killed by a cop than a terrorist. But of course these inbred MAGAt's don't listen to facts or logic.

What the hell happened to our moral authority? Once upon a time, the United States stood for something. Now, all we stand up for is Donald Trump's 'sugar daddy' friends, even if they order assassinations of their foes because "hey, it's THEIR business, not ours."

I recall posters who used to rail at President Obama because he didn't push American Exceptionalism enough. Yet now, when Trump trashes it outright, we don't hear a damn peep.

Where's that old righteous anger now guys?!???!!? Let me guess: you'd rather reserve it for NFL players instead of world dictators getting away with murder.

First, Trump is threatening consequences if the prince is in fact responsible.
Second, your statement, "I recall posters who used to rail at President Obama because he didn't push American Exceptionalism enough" is completely false. Obama didn't push nor support it at all. He will always be know as the Great Apologist.
Third, as a Nebraska fan, you ought to learn to love Trump as it's the only way you'll experience winning.

Second, your statement, "I recall posters who used to rail at President Obama because he didn't push American Exceptionalism enough" is completely false. Obama didn't push nor support it at all. He will always be know as the Great Apologist.
Third, as a Nebraska fan, you ought to learn to love Trump as it's the only way you'll experience winning.

The funny thing is that I pointed out many times how Trump is correctly responding to the Saudi situation, in the thread that was already created for it, and instead of responding he ran from the thread and created this mess of a rant.

Reactions: fabknight

LOL. Yeah, I'm sure the Crowned Prince is shaking in his boots worrying about Trump's 'threatened consequences. Hell, "the great negotiator" has already taken a major bargaining chip off the table before his intelligence team can provide him with the facts.

Second, your statement, "I recall posters who used to rail at President Obama because he didn't push American Exceptionalism enough" is completely false. Obama didn't push nor support it at all.

Oh really??!?!

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...an-exceptionalism_us_58768185e4b086a337b6f5b3

Reactions: NinjaKnight
LOL. Yeah, I'm sure the Crowned Prince is shaking in his boots worrying about Trump's 'threatened consequences. Hell, "the great negotiator" has already taken a major bargaining chip off the table before his intelligence team can provide him with the facts.

Oh really??!?!

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...an-exceptionalism_us_58768185e4b086a337b6f5b3

It'd benefit you to stop listening to that Trump'er boogeyman in your head and start reading news that is relevant to what you're attempting to comment on.

The King, and MBS, are so shook at the moment over Trump's comments that they're now furiously calling every regional leader, demanding they speak out to support Saudi and rebuke any calls for punishment or sanctions.

Doesn't sound very much to me like a government that has no worries at all.

http://www.arabnews.com/node/1387726/saudi-arabia

Yes, really. LOL. It was a damned speech. His great apology tour says all there is to know about your chosen one. I take your Huffington Post and raise you a superior website. The only think Obama though was exceptional about the US is it's evil. Read it for all his awesome quotes about how exceptional we are.

https://www.heritage.org/europe/rep...s-how-the-president-has-humiliated-superpower

The Mayor of NYC/liberal hero declared that America was never great and has always sucked, and yet this character thinks Trump is the one out there diminishing our "exceptionalism" or something.

If you're a progressive in 2018, declaring that America sucks is a requirement. You can't be offended at everything about modern America culture and NOT think the place sucks. We're all racists running an unjust hellhole according to the left.

Reactions: fabknight
Fun fact- as an American you are 50 times more likely to be killed by a cop than a terrorist. But of course these inbred MAGAt's don't listen to facts or logic.

I hate to tell you cops aren't going around killing people for no reason like terrorists. Maybe you can find isolated cases, but trying to compare cops to terrorists is crazy.

Reactions: UCFKnight85

excellent post

the red hat sheep followers don't really know history well. The don't see the parallelisms in hitler tactics vs frump
And you don't see the parallels between the Brownshirts and your favorite mob groups, like Antifa. Also, we're tired of leftists comparing everything that happens to "the worst thing ever." It's hard to have a serious conversation with you when that is your tactic of first resort.

I hate to tell you cops aren't going around killing people for no reason like terrorists. Maybe you can find isolated cases, but trying to compare cops to terrorists is crazy.
To be fair, the terrorists have their reasons as well.

And you don't see the parallels between the Brownshirts and your favorite mob groups, like Antifa. Also, we're tired of leftists comparing everything that happens to "the worst thing ever." It's hard to have a serious conversation with you when that is your tactic of first resort.

Let me fill you in on something- exerting effort to bother responding to that guy is a total waste.

QUOTE="NinjaKnight, post: 1405169, member: 950"]Awesome, @fabknight , @UCFKnight85 , and @UCFWayne all personally attack me, yet again.[/QUOTE

@BG_Knightmare please review this user and his ip address. no where in this thread has any of these users attacked ninja personally. this is verifiably untrue. in fact most of us have had him no ignore going back several months. i occasionally hit the button to see hidden content and i happened to see this today. the only person i and the others called out was @Knight_Classes_begin_7pm and i wouldnt call that a personal attack.

that is unless he is saying that he has multiple accounts that he uses to troll users on this forum. i think a time about for any of his troll accounts by ip address is in order.

QUOTE="NinjaKnight, post: 1405169, member: 950"]Awesome, @fabknight , @UCFKnight85 , and @UCFWayne all personally attack me, yet again.[/QUOTE

@BG_Knightmare please review this user and his ip address. no where in this thread has any of these users attacked ninja personally. this is verifiably untrue. in fact most of us have had him no ignore going back several months. i occasionally hit the button to see hidden content and i happened to see this today. the only person i and the others called out was @Knight_Classes_begin_7pm and i wouldnt call that a personal attack.

that is unless he is saying that he has multiple accounts that he uses to troll users on this forum. i think a time about for any of his troll accounts by ip address is in order.
That's hilarious. I haven't viewed nor responded to any Ninja posts in months. It even appears that he tagged me in that post. I'm guessing that if you have a poster on ignore, you don't even see the tag notifications. I wonder how many times that has happened. Hahahahaha. Awesome. Ninja has FDS...fab derangement syndrome. Obsessed.

Ok so 85 said "Let me fill you in on something- exerting effort to bother responding to that guy is a total waste." In response to someone else's post, however he posted it right after one of mine, and he has made these types of responses to me in the past. It doesn't even matter who it was in response to, as you people made personal attacks against him and not his argument, which is par for the course for you all.

All of this was completely unprovoked and against board rules. @BG_Knightmare did we literally not just have a thread about this, and did 85 not just have a two day timeout for this exact same style of personal attacks? Guess we need to up the penalty until they can learn how to be adults.

And please by all means run the IP check, I only have this one account and have nothing to hide. If it comes back with more than one account delete all my accounts. If not please give @UCFWayne , @UCFKnight85 and @fabknight appropriate time outs for their transgressions.

Last edited:

LOL!!!! Did Ninja fly off the handle and just assume my post - for Knights Classes 7 - was for him? When will this person understand that I have him on ignore? It’s nuts.

He needs to step away from the board

IP check is unique, the the type of behavior in this thread is what led to escalation and internet tough guy talk. This isn't directed at you specifically @UCFWayne but for everyone reading this, get civilized or take a break, one is voluntary the other wont be.

IP check is unique, the the type of behavior in this thread is what led to escalation and internet tough guy talk. This isn't directed at you specifically @UCFWayne but for everyone reading this, get civilized or take a break, one is voluntary the other wont be.

BG- what led to this is Ninja creating a problem where there was none. No one was even responding to or about this person.

BG- what led to this is Ninja creating a problem where there was none. No one was even responding to or about this person.

It doesn't matter who it was directed at, it was just another example of you people personally attacking anyone who dares to disagree with you.

It's pretty clear how this will end up . We have a mod in here who vows to stop trolls but ignores obvious trolls that agree with his view point. It doesn't matter much in the grand scheme of things. I obviously can survive just fine without The Cooler, it's become a place I don't visit nearly as often anymore . Just pretty petty iyam. And I am speaking in civilized tones as per normal but wouldn't be surprised in the slightest to get scolded for expressing my opinion

It's pretty clear how this will end up . We have a mod in here who vows to stop trolls but ignores obvious trolls that agree with his view point. It doesn't matter much in the grand scheme of things. I obviously can survive just fine without The Cooler, it's become a place I don't visit nearly as often anymore . Just pretty petty iyam. And I am speaking in civilized tones as per normal but wouldn't be surprised in the slightest to get scolded for expressing my opinion

A person that we’ve ignored and want nothing to do with can apparently still convince the mod that he’s being attacked and whine about us- with results

Incredible

Good, GTFO the cooler will be better without your hypocritical views.

You are incapable of realizing you and your group routinely attack unprovoked other posters for their mere disagreement. Bg has bent over backwards to be nonpolitical in his moderation yet you still whine about it. Pathetic.

giphy.gif

Heaven forbid I'm not banning people for having disagreeing opinions... SMH

Reactions: NinjaKnight
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT