ADVERTISEMENT

The Final Biden-Trump Debate

Even though Dr. Knighttime thinks Trump murdered Joe (Donald could walk around the stage for two hours gargling salt water and knighttime would declare victory for him), they both had good moments and there was much more substantive to this debate. Donald did well with the economy and Joe struck out bigly at the end with his oil rambling. Trump continues to sound like an idiot with regard to the virus and race relations ("I'm the least racist person in this room" just comes across as stupid and awkward).

All in all, with the polarization of this country this debate probably did very little to move the needle either way. It was a victory for Trump, I suppose, because he didn't come across as a raging lunatic like the last debate. It was a victory for Joe in that everyone on the right who said he had lost his mind and was going to get the floor swept by Donald--well, that didn't happen.
Agree with you. Joe bombed on oil. Trump was given huge openings but did nothing. i did not hear anything about infrastructure Healthcare job creation. Same Trump all Talk no plans.I dont want to hear about Hunter After his children are appointed in positions in cabinet While Son in law makes over 150 million this year.While advising President

Says the Middle-class, white male living comfortably in Mid-America. 🙄

When people apply for asylum, it means they fear for their lives. That's why we've always allowed families in these deadly situations to make their case to a judge why they should be allowed sanctuary in our country.

Since the Trump Administration deported these desperate parents back to their home country (without their kids for crying out loud), is it really that hard to figure out why these parents can't be relocated?
I'm sure they snuck across the border in the middle of the night intending to immediately go to CBP and legally apply for asylum. Plus, I dont think people in Mexico are being persecuted for the beliefs or politics.

I'm sure they snuck across the border in the middle of the night intending to immediately go to CBP and legally apply for asylum. Plus, I dont think people in Mexico are being persecuted for the beliefs or politics.
Who said they are Mexican?

How hard is it to get ahold of the detention center and say "hey, can I have my kid back?"
This is why republicans have lost a whole gender. I told y'all this year's back now and it's time to pay up for 4 years of ignoring all empathy on topics where women tend to have the most concern.

Suburban women gave Dems the house in 2018 and they're about to give Dems the Senate and the presidency. It didn't have to be like this but republicans are incapable of being anything but selfish unempathetic misogynists. Women will continue to hand you Ls until your whole party changes or pretends to change.

Because if they were from any other country, they would have applied for asylum in the first country they entered. Thats how asylum works.
Damn! Somebody needs to tell that to our Justice Department and the American Civil Liberties Union who are looking for them in Central America.

Damn! Somebody needs to tell that to our Justice Department and the American Civil Liberties Union who are looking for them in Central America.
485 of them have been located and 90% have said they prefer to leave their kids here.

So you REALLY want to convince us that this is a case of parents not giving a shit about their children and wanting to abandon them? That's what this is all about??!?

Here's a crazy thought: When the choice is deporting their children back to the country they escaped as a family or leaving them in the US, maybe, just maybe, the parents believe that their children are safer and have a better future in store for them in America than being shipped back to the dangerous hell hole Mom and Dad were deported back to.

This is NOT how our asylum process is supposed to work.

So you REALLY want to convince us that this is a case of parents not giving a shit about their children and wanting to abandon them? That's what this is all about??!?

Here's a crazy thought: When the choice is deporting their children back to the country they escaped as a family or leaving them in the US, maybe, just maybe, the parents believe that their children are safer and have a better future in store for them in America than being shipped back to the dangerous hell hole Mom and Dad were deported back to.

This is NOT how our asylum process is supposed to work.
You are right in that last statement. What these people are trying to do is NOT what asylum is.

Of course there also is this:
Refugees shall

abide by the national laws of the contracting states (Article 2)

biden won the first debate and trump won the second
I'm curious, Wayne, what pushed Trump to his big win in that second debate?

Was it when he said "we're rounding the corner on the virus" as our numbers are spiking to all-time highs?

Or maybe it was when he admitted he's trying to end Obamacare through the courts BUT will come up with a much better plan that still protects preexisting conditions?

Or was it when he answered the question about North Korea's troubling nuclear weapon advancements by saying he's got "a very good relationship" with Kim Jong-un and "we're not at war."

But I'm guessing it was Trump's brilliant response to his God-awful child separation policy that has left over 500 kids homeless. He told the moderator those kids "are being well taken care of."

Inquiring minds want to know. :)

I'm curious, Wayne, what pushed Trump to his big win in that second debate?

Was it when he said "we're rounding the corner on the virus" as our numbers are spiking to all-time highs?

Or maybe it was when he admitted he's trying to end Obamacare through the courts BUT will come up with a much better plan that still protects preexisting conditions?

Or was it when he answered the question about North Korea's troubling nuclear weapon advancements by saying he's got "a very good relationship" with Kim Jong-un and "we're not at war."

But I'm guessing it was Trump's brilliant response to his God-awful child separation policy that has left over 500 kids homeless. He told the moderator those kids "are being well taken care of."

Inquiring minds want to know. :)
the first debate was chaotic and biden was more calm/reserved most of the time. thus i thought he preformed better.

second debate was much better overall. trump was more calm this time taking away bidens lead from the first debate. both landed good punches but biden looked rattled a few times while trump did not. i think trump won the second debate.

Reactions: Crazyhole
the first debate was chaotic and biden was more calm/reserved most of the time. thus i thought he preformed better.

second debate was much better overall. trump was more calm this time taking away bidens lead from the first debate. both landed good punches but biden looked rattled a few times while trump did not. i think trump won the second debate.
Both made some unforced errors, but Bidens hurt him way more than trumps, particularly on energy and covid.

Reactions: UCFWayne
So Trump looking "calmer" won that baby for him? Okay. :)

That was an eternity ago. Nobody remembers.

ADVERTISEMENT