ADVERTISEMENT

The four dems

Sir Galahad

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Feb 3, 2004
Tampa
I believe the press conference warrants its own thread. Wow, they just lost the house for the Dem’s. You would think the democratic leadership would have reviewed their comments.

Nancy has to be spinning out of control.

Last edited:
I believe the press conference warrants its own thread.
Are you talking about their most recent one where the four all took exception to Trump's race-baiting weekend twitter storm?

If those rookie Congresswomen "lost the House" for the Dems as SG believes, Trump stepped in with his racist garbage to "save the day" for them.

Are we talking about the rabid anti-Semites who also stage photos as propaganda and claim that Jewish money controls our country?

Are we talking about the rabid anti-Semites who also stage photos as propaganda and claim that Jewish money controls our country?
You had to see, first what did he say that was racist? The four morons would say in one sentence this was just a distraction and to keep working on their program. Their next sentence would be about impeachment. It was a clown show of stupidity.

Last edited:
Y'all are fuking hopeless. This is literally how Nazi Germany started. Jesus.
You are a complete moron

Did you ever go to school?

You are a savage, caveman, who has no knowledge of basic history whatsoever.

You’re coming across as a complete imbecile.

Nothing to offer whatsoever.

Last edited:
Reactions: YourWifesBoyfriend
He basically told them you get out if you don’t like it here. Fix your country of origin, so we don’t have to deal with this shit. If you love these countries so much, then go back to those shitholes and fix them to be like the USA instead of living here if you like them so much

Is this not what he meant?

You don't see the problem here?

"Their country of origin" is the United States. They are in Congress trying to fix their country of origin. To many people of color they don't find daily life in America as cheerful as white straight males. Just because they want to improve life for Americans who aren't white doesn't mean they aren't looking after America and just because they aren't white doesn't mean they aren't American.

Many Americans are not white. Hope that clears up any confusion as to why it was offensive.

"Their country of origin" is the United States. They are in Congress trying to fix their country of origin. To many people of color they don't find daily life in America as cheerful as white straight males. Just because they want to improve life for Americans who aren't white doesn't mean they aren't looking after America and just because they aren't white doesn't mean they aren't American.

Many Americans are not white. Hope that clears up any confusion as to why it was offensive.
I do think that he meant the country of their nationality.

Let’s face it, the 4 have their own agenda and unfortunately it’s a bit fake and biased to be anit-Trump

trump always shooting himself in the foot. sure his base loves alot of this stuff, but hes not going to pull in any new voters in 2020 if he keeps this stuff up.

Reactions: Ucfmikes

Of course you assume it is related to a race issue. We are running a trillion dollar deficit. Why bring in those that literally will pay no federal taxes and be a burden to the system. You won't take them into your home I'm pretty sure.

Of course you assume it is related to a race issue. We are running a trillion dollar deficit. Why bring in those that literally will pay no federal taxes and be a burden to the system. You won't take them into your home I'm pretty sure.

This always confuses me when I hear or read someone say something similar. Is someone asking you to take immigrants into your home? Most who come here have relatives or friends they stay with, so I don't know where this idea comes from they are going to be living in our homes.

Immigrants pay taxes and typically don't get anywhere near the benefits of citizens, if any at all, so they are not a burden on the system.

This always confuses me when I hear or read someone say something similar. Is someone asking you to take immigrants into your home? Most who come here have relatives or friends they stay with, so I don't know where this idea comes from they are going to be living in our homes.

Immigrants pay taxes and typically don't get anywhere near the benefits of citizens, if any at all, so they are not a burden on the system.

The point is everyone can be a bleeding heart until it impacts them. Bernie is a bleeding heart with other peoples money. He donates nearly nothing every year when it impacts him. Unless you make a decent income you pay 0 federal taxes with our progressive system. So bringing in typically low skilled workers has a net drain on resources. I'm pretty sure that the net economic impact of illegal immigration is over -200 billion per year.

I do think we can try to use compassionate words, but at some point we need to control who enters. Other countries you have to prove you're not an economic drain and no assistance for a number of years.

That’s interesting, because estimates minus taxes paid run from $50 billion to $200 billion+.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna950981

Everyone in your article besides Trump says it is no where near 200 billion. The Heritage Foundation, a very conservative think tank says it is about $54 billion, but even says it is basically impossible to actually get a real #.
Which is why I gave a range from $50b to $200b+. But you stated that there is no drain to the system. $50 billion would equate to 1/20th of our federal deficit if this was all federal drain. That is a significant number.

I believe the press conference warrants its own thread. Wow, they just lost the house for the Dem’s. You would think the democratic leadership would have reviewed their comments.
Nancy has to be spinning out of control.
AOC already lost her district over Amazon alone. Everything she's doing as of late is just exposing herself.

Omar looks to be in an even worse situation. She is viewed negatively by virtually all Americans outside a small segment.

The biggest cost with non-port of entry crossings is the organized crime, both for Mexico and the US.

They either make money directly from the crossers or, in the supermajority of cases, indirectly from the drugs, guns and people they run across in lieu of direct payment.

And then the communities they end up becoming a part of require additional law enforcement, as well as the fact that they are underpaid and will take advantage of various services at the cost of taxpayers.

Note that this isn't limited to just undocumented residents either. It's a problem with work visa holders who are underpaid as well, with people on both sides of the border taking much (if not most) of their paycheck.

That's why even those who qualify for welfare, legally, are not only still on welfare 10 years later, but taking more welfare. That means we aren't helping people become self-sufficient Americans, unlike previous generations.

And the left is just as responsible for our current anti-meritocratic, anti-independence system, as the right.

So why are we talking about illegal immigrants in this thread? Do we need to say it every hour for you dumb shit heads to remember. These women are American citizens. 3 were born here. 1 came as a child.

The fact that you're drawn to discussing immigration in this thread is exactly why Trump gets away with telling natural born citizens to go back to their own country.

Oh I see. Confirmed racist @Husk in butt decided this was actually an immigration issue when discussing natural born citizens.

AOC already lost her district over Amazon alone. Everything she's doing as of late is just exposing herself.

Omar looks to be in an even worse situation. She is viewed negatively by virtually all Americans outside a small segment.

She hasn't lost her district over Amazon. A lot of people in her district didn't want Amazon in the first place.

She hasn't lost her district over Amazon. A lot of people in her district didn't want Amazon in the first place.
Ummm, yeah, keep telling yourself that. Even Democratic internal polls show otherwise, let alone public ones used by both parties.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Are you talking about their most recent one where the four all took exception to Trump's race-baiting weekend twitter storm?

If those rookie Congresswomen "lost the House" for the Dems as SG believes, Trump stepped in with his racist garbage to "save the day" for them.
Racist garbage is right.....just amazing this guy is still around

Red hats see the problem......good luck with that.

I can back that up. I hire them. Legal immigrants who have green cards but not citizenship. Hard workers for low pay. Language barrier but hard workers.

Reactions: DaShuckster
I can back that up. I hire them. Legal immigrants who have green cards but not citizenship. Hard workers for low pay. Language barrier but hard workers.
But the Democrats are not for issuing Green Cards. They been just as big for expansion of Work Visas, where others take much (if not most) money on both sides of the border, as much as Undocumented status. And everyone time anyone brings up changing this, the left is totally against it. They like 'slave representation' in their states.

If you actually read the IEEE-USA, they'd explain why and how the left is not solving the problem, and has caused the US to be come anti-meritocratic. We don't have immigration any more. The proof is in the fact that even after 10 years, welfare claims go up from legal immigrants or those granted asylum, not down.

When someone from either the left or right addresses that, I will support them. To his credit, Bernie Sanders has repeatedly focused on this. And to his credit, Donald Trump has said if the Democrats come to the negotiation table, he will focus on issuing more Green Cards, and killing the Work Visa programs.

We'll never know if Trump is being truthful or not because the left has not engaged. But Sanders has hit home that the current system is broken. Meanwhile, the Bushes, Clintons, Obamas, etc... have pushed the expanded 'temporary' solutions that make things work, and actually prevent people from being immigrants -- especially the most educated.

Trump killed 6 million Mexicans! You didn't hear?
In gas cages!

It gets me so upset when I hear this crap after visiting 2 of the main Holocaust museums in the world.

The U.S Holocaust Museum actually came out with a statement that they basically don’t support any comparisons or references of any type to those terrible times

Reactions: UCFWayne
It gets me so upset when I hear this crap after visiting 2 of the main Holocaust museums in the world.
Funny thing. I've visited 2 of the main Holocaust museums too. I was sick to my stomach seeing how human beings could treat other humans like filthy animals going to slaughter.

The scene of the mass murders was incredibly hard to take. So were the appalling conditions of their imprisonment. I would have thought your museum experiences would have generated a very different reaction than it apparently did.

I would have thought your museum experiences would have generated a very different reaction than it apparently did
If you’re trying to compare how we are treating illegal immigrants vs how concentration camp victims were treated and those in ghettos, perhaps you should go back to those museums and walk through them a little slower

Additionally, perhaps that you should talk to one of the few Holocaust survivors that is left in this world

If you need a history lesson of the gory details, I would be more than to provide them to you

The comparison is appalling and embarrassing

The illegal immigrants are in a country club compared to what the Jews, Soviets, homosexuals, gypsies, and POWs experienced

ADVERTISEMENT