ADVERTISEMENT

The Freedom From Religion Foundation is a hate group that must be disbanded

"Our science is the only one and true science!"

35cedcb32383e589514eb9861da61a0229813d53042bc133851cc4c28e9f82e0.jpg

As a "non-theological" non-believer, I strongly support the constitutionally protected right to believe, and to not believe. Can't have one without the other.

I have a very hard time calling myself "atheist" simply because of the fear of being associated with that movement as they are just as zealous and as hypocritical as their religious counterparts.

Gone are the days of simply...ignoring.

As a "non-theological" non-believer, I strongly support the constitutionally protected right to believe, and to not believe. Can't have one without the other.

I have a very hard time calling myself "atheist" simply because of the fear of being associated with that movement as they are just as zealous and as hypocritical as their religious counterparts.

One of the best posts I've read in a long time anywhere.

It's amazing how many atheist will never defend their stance and beliefs, but just try to shutdown others. To me that is the definition of a hate group.

Reactions: OmniKnight

Yeah, I don't get why it's so difficult to cherish and practice one's own beliefs (or non-beliefs) while not imposing those beliefs on anyone else.

ADVERTISEMENT