ADVERTISEMENT

The Idiots of the Reopen: Florida MAGA Trash Government Welcomes 10k New Covid Cases in 1 Day.

If you need necessities by all means go out. That’s exactly what I said. Don’t tell me you are illiterate.
So.., you’re saying that we have to wait for a vaccine and only go out for necessities

You’re an imbecile. Man up and post that crap in the Dungeon. Show some balls

Or we could impliment government mandates that foreclosures are illegal for the time being and things of that nature. Of course I am sure you would look at that as just "big goverment", so spreading the virus it is I guess.
The people complaining about the hard times for the newly unemployed (who aren’t unemployed themselves) fail to acknowledge that the unemployment benefits available now on top of a stimulus check that just went out are unprecedented in terms of supporting the unemployed. That was the entire purpose of the program. So that people could get through the required period of distancing and economic downturn with minimal hardship. Certainly less hardship than the millions of people who claim unemployment in ever other time period in history.

W
Of course, but cant care about people's well being if you dont care about their health and in some cases their life.
We have to care about both and find a compromise. If you don’t agree, then we have a fundamental difference in opinion

@Knight_Light where are you? This imbecile is spewing the same crap to a smaller audience that got the crap kicked out of it already

So.., you’re saying that we have to wait for a vaccine and only go out for necessities

You’re an imbecile. Man up and post that crap in the Dungeon. Show some balls
Yes if you feel you deserve to go out now for non necessities, you are a selfish idiot. Straightaway. I post all the time in the Dungeon. I don’t give a shit. I’m not shying away from anything.

The people complaining about the hard times for the newly unemployed (who aren’t unemployed themselves) fail to acknowledge that the unemployment benefits available now on top of a stimulus check that just went out are unprecedented in terms of supporting the unemployed. That was the entire purpose of the program. So that people could get through the required period of distancing and economic downturn with minimal hardship. Certainly less hardship than the millions of people who claim unemployment in ever other time period in history.

The ironic thing about this, is that the people white knighting about people's jobs, dont really give a shit about those people in normal times if they dont have healthcare, if their pay is so low it can't even pay the bills, if they cant take leave when they are sick, if they have no social safety net etc etc. But now all of a sudden they are worried for those people? Even though as you mentioned, unemployment benefits are unprecedented right now so a lot of people laid off are able to get assistance.

Reactions: hemightbejeremy
Yes if you feel you deserve to go out now for non necessities, you are a selfish idiot. Straightaway. I post all the time in the Dungeon. I don’t give a shit. I’m not shying away from anything.
You’re a pussy. You’re a fearmonger to the max. You wouldn’t dare post that shit, because you have no balls

I will go out as I please and take the necessary precautions. Sit in your house and sit on your $10,000 a month government subsidy that apparently only you are receiving

So who is taking the burden again on massive losses for banks? And no money to lend?

Considering tax payers bailed the banks out about a decade ago, forgive me if I am not concerned if they lose some money in the meantime. I dont think we should have to risk our health the protect the bottom lines of the banks.

I will go out as I please and take the necessary precautions. Sit in your house and sit on your $10,000 a month government subsidy that apparently only you are receiving
You’ll be going to an essential business since non essentials are closed...idiot.

The ironic thing about this, is that the people white knighting about people's jobs, dont really give a shit about those people in normal times if they dont have healthcare, if their pay is so low it can't even pay the bills, if they cant take leave when they are sick, if they have no social safety net etc etc. But now all of a sudden they are worried for those people? Even though as you mentioned, unemployment benefits are unprecedented right now so a lot of people laid off are able to get assistance.
I have always cared about my employees. Speak for yourself. Government assistance sucks and it’s slow. Additionally, it’s not going to be around until a vaccine is developed

Assinine

Caring about both is not keeping people on lockdown before a vaccine is developed

There is a huge difference in waiting for a vaccine and opening up in a month. Social distancing works, and would work much better if we can maintain it for a few months. But obviously that isnt going to happen.

I have always cared about my employees. Speak for yourself. Government assistance sucks and it’s slow. Additionally, it’s not going to be around until a vaccine is developed

Assinine

It isnt assine in the slightest and all you have to do is look at the difference between Dem and Republican policies when it comes to things like healthcare, min. wage, government assistance, etc etc.

You’ll be going to an essential business since non essentials are closed...idiot.
What the hell does that even mean? Going outside and exercising is not going to a non essential business. You’re talking out of your ass. You said ONLY GO OUT FOR NECESSITIES UNTIL A VACCINE IS DEVELOPED

Obviously, you don’t even know what a necessity is. Getting an ice cream at 7-11 isn’t a necessity.
So.., according to you, we can’t do that until we get a vaccine. Ugh!!

Last edited:
There is a huge difference in waiting for a vaccine and opening up in a month. Social distancing works, and would work much better if we can maintain it for a few months. But obviously that isnt going to happen.
I have no problem with social distancing

Reactions: AAC6800
I have no problem with social distancing

You say that but half your posts on here are about how we have to get the economy opened back up. You can't really have both dude, not in a meaningful way anyway.

You say that but half your posts on here are about how we have to get the economy opened back up. You can't really have both dude, not in a meaningful way anyway.
We can open things up slowly. Especially in states that don’t have hotspots. We can still maintain social distancing in hotspots. Nobody is asking to fill a Stadium or pack a restaurant tomorrow

What the hell does that even mean? Going outside and exercising is not going to a non essential business. You’re talking out of your ass. You said ONLY GO OUT FOR NECESSITIES UNTIL A VACCINE IS DEVELOPED
I said if you aren’t minimizing your time in public during a global pandemic then you are an idiot. You then proceeded to boast that you would be doing whatever you wanted...which didn’t quite contradict my statement.

We can open things up slowly. Especially in states that don’t have hotspots. We can still maintain social distancing in hotspots. Nobody is asking to fill a Stadium or pack a restaurant tomorrow

Then what are you wanting open? I dont live in Florida so not exactly sure what is opened and closed there, but where I live the only things closed are sitting down in bars and restaurants (can still get take out), and things like hair salons. Groceries stores are obviously open, hardware stores are open, etc etc. Malls are closed but considering how many people fill malls I would have to assume you would think that is something that should still be social distancing.

I said if you aren’t minimizing your time in public during a global pandemic then you are an idiot. You then proceeded to boast that you would be doing whatever you wanted...which didn’t quite contradict my statement.
You have changed your argument 3 times now

You have moved your goalpost 3 times and now deflected to “me doing whatever I wanted”

That’s not even accurate. You went from completely fearmongering to partial fearmongering

Last edited:
https://www.news-press.com/story/ne...orida-open-closed-stay-home-order/5107494002/

Here is a list of all the things open in Florida and it clearly says you can go to medical appointments.
Unedited memorandum from the Florida Governor’s Press Office

Good afternoon:

Today, Governor Ron DeSantis issued Executive Order 20-72, regarding non-essential elective medical procedures. All hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, office surgery centers, dental, orthodontic and endodontic offices, and other health care practitioners’ offices in the state of Florida are prohibited from providing any medically unnecessary, non-urgent or non-emergency procedure or surgery which, if delayed, does not place a patients immediate health, safety or wellbeing at risk, or will, if delayed, not contribute to the worsening of a serious or life-threatening medical condition.

Unedited memorandum from the Florida Governor’s Press Office

Good afternoon:

Today, Governor Ron DeSantis issued Executive Order 20-72, regarding non-essential elective medical procedures. All hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, office surgery centers, dental, orthodontic and endodontic offices, and other health care practitioners’ offices in the state of Florida are prohibited from providing any medically unnecessary, non-urgent or non-emergency procedure or surgery which, if delayed, does not place a patients immediate health, safety or wellbeing at risk, or will, if delayed, not contribute to the worsening of a serious or life-threatening medical condition.

Ok, so that was updated. Are you sick or need surgery?

We don’t need to continue providing these extreme examples any longer

Ok, so that was updated. Are you sick or need surgery?
You just don’t get it. I can’t explain EVERYTHING to you

Put 2 and 2 together and figure out the implications of this. You must be an engineer

You just don’t get it

I get it just fine, I would say you are the one who doesnt get it. Yes this sucks, nobody denies that, but it is going to suck far worse if we just continue to spread it everywhere with no end in sight. The economy will recover when this is over. WHen it is over depends on how we go about handling it. If we sacrifice things now, we can get back to them sooner. If we dont make those sacrifices now, then we are likely looking at a 2nd and even 3rd wave, and I hate to tell you, that isnt going to be good for the economy.

You have changed your argument 3 times now

You have moved your goalpost 3 times and now deflected to “me doing whatever I wanted”

That’s not even accurate. You went from completely fearmongering to partial fearmongering
Sorry you can’t read. You should limit your public exposure to what you deem necessary. If you can go outdoors and exercise while limiting public exposure to other people then I’m all for it. In fact I posted that I agreed with opening up beaches and parks for that reason. That has always been what I have said. Why would I suggest not going outdoors at all if you aren’t interacting with other people? Would make no sense. Sorry I didn’t explicitly spell it out for you completely up front. I’ll try to avoid these miscommunications going forward.

I get it just fine, I would say you are the one who doesnt get it. Yes this sucks, nobody denies that, but it is going to suck far worse if we just continue to spread it everywhere with no end in sight. The economy will recover when this is over. WHen it is over depends on how we go about handling it. If we sacrifice things now, we can get back to them sooner. If we dont make those sacrifices now, then we are likely looking at a 2nd and even 3rd wave, and I hate to tell you, that isnt going to be good for the economy.
You don’t get it. You absolutely are living in a bubble if you don’t even see why the DeSantis order is relevant. Completely clueless

Sorry you can’t read. You should limit your public exposure to what you deem necessary. If you can go outdoors and exercise while limiting public exposure to other people then I’m all for it. In fact I posted that I agreed with opening up beaches and parks for that reason. That has always been what I have said. Why would I suggest not going outdoors at all if you aren’t interacting with other people? Would make no sense. Sorry I didn’t explicitly spell it out for you completely up front. I’ll try to avoid these miscommunications going forward.
I can read fine. You moved your goalposts 3-4 times now and it’s all there to read perfectly fine.
If it was a miscommunication, then that’s what it is, but considering your past positions, it’s not a reach to think staying inside until a vaccine is developed except for necessities isn’t what you meant

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT