ADVERTISEMENT

The Idiots of the Reopen: Florida MAGA Trash Government Welcomes 10k New Covid Cases in 1 Day.

fried-chicken

Diamond Knight
Jan 27, 2011
Looks like the 3 phases lasted about 0 days. I went to the park today and immediately left. No masks in sight and the mother****er was packed.

These people, motivated by Trump, are the reason we'll see a second wave in about a month. Maybe a stern warning from their God would save some lives. Instead he encourages it.

It would actually work out pretty well for me if all the Trump chuds out and about get Covid and the ones that don't die create a herd immunity that keeps me from getting it until there is a vaccine.

Trump should start doing rallies again.

Looks like the 3 phases lasted about 0 days. I went to the park today and immediately left. No masks in sight and the mother****er was packed.

These people, motivated by Trump, are the reason we'll see a second wave in about a month. Maybe a stern warning from their God would save some lives. Instead he encourages it.

What the hell are you doing going to a park. You want the country to remain closed, yet the minute there was talk of some loosening of the orders you run out to the park... Go back to mommies basement get in fetal position, stick thumb in mouth after cleaning it for 20 or more seconds, then cry yourself to sleep in total safety.

Secondly if you look at those pics, you have groups of 2 or 3 people together, and most often more than 6 feet between them and the next group. People have been cooped up, and even though there are quite a few out there, for the most part they are keeping their distance.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ucfmikes
I went to the park today and immediately
busted-busted-all.jpg

You guys don't understand midwestern parks. It's 60 acres of hiking trails and nothing in there can hurt or kill you. I walk there from my house and normally see no one while I hike. It's not a man-made playground on sandy soil with ants that eat your flesh if you step in the wrong spot.

Everyone else is different but I get to hang out because I know how to distance. I'm hearing the same line a lot.

How about let people choose their own fate?
Yep, as long as the people who aren't being safe pinky promise they won't give it to little old ladies while grocery shopping it's totally cool if they catch it. But they have to promise not to give it anyone else.

You guys don't understand midwestern parks. It's 60 acres of hiking trails and nothing in there can hurt or kill you. I walk there from my house and normally see no one while I hike. It's not a man-made playground on sandy soil with ants that eat your flesh if you step in the wrong spot.
Hope you were wearing a mask. Apparently this virus can come down from the sky and attack you. There are even reports of it falling out of trees.

*Dude gets shot by the cops*
Trumpers: Should have followed the rules!

*People get deported*
Trumpers: Should have followed the rules!

*Stay at home orders*
Trumpers: We're not following the rules!

Reactions: NinjaKnight
The choices you make don't just determine your fate, Einstein.

What part of the word 'contagious' don't you understand?

So is the flu which kills 25 to 70k Americans every year. Even in opening up They are still talking about 6 foot limits, hand washing, masks and gloves. Limited seating, no large crowds. Life is a risk, and I would rather not miss out on it out of fear. So go hide if you wish, even though I am at much more risk than most on this board, I have no desire to spend my life in a non man cave.

Life is a risk, and I would rather not miss out on it out of fear. So go hide if you wish, even though I am at much more risk than most on this board, I have no desire to spend my life in a non man cave.
For crying out loud, the virus curve for the United States is just now flattening out.

You and your fellow yahoos can't wait a little while longer to avoid having it shoot up again and extending the guidelines for all of us even further?

This Red Hat protest business is a classic case of Stupid is what Stupid does.

I would rather not miss out on it out of fear.
You're old. You're going to miss out on it out of death if you stop giving a **** about Covid before a vaccine. Good luck to you, I hope a few meals at the cheesecake factory are worth it.

I have problems with the protest, as they were often bunched up. But in those pics of people walking the beach, look at the 2nd pic. you have a couple walking together, 5 or 6 feet away you have one person walking and about 6ft away there is another. There is a gap behind them and then more people who are also maintaining a distance. It looks like a lot of people, but they are not in large groups and they are keeping a distance. The Same can be done with most businesses that open up.

This virus is not going away any time soon. We are going to be dealing with it for a long time. I am fortunate, my job is on the essential list, and with a few minor changes, I keep 6ft plus away from customers. I keep my hands and truck cleaned regularly, I use protection when doing PO box runs and Banking, and even though I am 64+ Feel pretty safe. Other than grocery runs, where I wear mask n gloves, Contact is very limited. My odds of getting this or the flu are probably reduced 80+%.

If I can work, shop, and do some outside stuff with that level of safety, I will take that over being locked up. One is living the other is not. People like fried say keep em locked up while they go to parks. Hypocrites all. 24% of all counties in the US don't have a single case, many states have few. they don't need to be locked down. NY, yes. Calif, LA. Fl. and some others needed lock downs or restrictions.

I have problems with the protest, as they were often bunched up. But in those pics of people walking the beach, look at the 2nd pic. you have a couple walking together, 5 or 6 feet away you have one person walking and about 6ft away there is another. There is a gap behind them and then more people who are also maintaining a distance. It looks like a lot of people, but they are not in large groups and they are keeping a distance. The Same can be done with most businesses that open up.

This virus is not going away any time soon. We are going to be dealing with it for a long time. I am fortunate, my job is on the essential list, and with a few minor changes, I keep 6ft plus away from customers. I keep my hands and truck cleaned regularly, I use protection when doing PO box runs and Banking, and even though I am 64+ Feel pretty safe. Other than grocery runs, where I wear mask n gloves, Contact is very limited. My odds of getting this or the flu are probably reduced 80+%.

If I can work, shop, and do some outside stuff with that level of safety, I will take that over being locked up. One is living the other is not. People like fried say keep em locked up while they go to parks. Hypocrites all. 24% of all counties in the US don't have a single case, many states have few. they don't need to be locked down. NY, yes. Calif, LA. Fl. and some others needed lock downs or restrictions.
As I said, good luck to you. With what we are seeing before we even get to May 1st if you are out and about in 2 weeks you'll be at a bigger risk than at any time so far.

And the exact opposite for Democrats. Don't trust cops, rules, etc. Oh now trust them even if Covid deaths aren't being validated.

Young and healthy deaths are under .004%. hardly worth an entire shutdown for everyone for months on end.

Get out there then and party it up!

It’s not worth arguing with @DaShuckster and @fried-chicken They DON’T work, so their opinion means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Additionally, they live in rural states. Nebraska has no lockdown and the cost of living is low. They can hold out forever. No need to open up anything. Who cares about the stinking economy! Shookster is old and isolated. He doesn’t want this to get bad in Nebraska. That’s all he cares about

Guessing there is a place between partying it up or the fetal position.
So acting responsibly and adhering to the stay-at-home guidelines is curling up in "the fetal position"?

The responses from you people have gotten provocative to the extreme (like your gem) or childish trolls (like Ucfmikes).

So acting responsibly and adhering to the stay-at-home guidelines is curling up in "the fetal position"?

The responses from you people have gotten provocative to the extreme (like your gem) or childish trolls (like Ucfmikes).

Just keep doing what you're doing and you'll never get it. Actually you will, and then have to reconcile that with 30 million people losing their jobs and being foreclosed on.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Let's just all stay home until there is a vaccine......
Probably a good idea unless you need necessities. Every time you go out in public with other people unnecessarily you are potentially putting others at risk. Other people who could be actually out for necessities.

Probably a good idea unless you need necessities. Every time you go out in public with other people unnecessarily you are potentially putting others at risk. Other people who could be actually out for necessities.
Post that in the Dungeon and check out the response. This should be good

People here are acting like the virus guidelines have been in place for SOOOO long. It's been one month.

Anybody who thinks there are people who don't want to get the economy rolling again is a nutjob. If takes another few weeks for the virus to be well on it's downward trajectory, that's a small price to pay to insure we don't go through this stay-at-home crap all over again.

People here are acting like the virus guidelines have been in place for SOOOO long. It's been one month.

Anybody who thinks there are people who don't want to get the economy rolling again is a nutjob. If takes another few weeks for the virus to be well on it's downward trajectory, that's a small price to pay to insure we don't go through this stay-at-home crap all over again.

We might have already passed zero hour, but the longer we go the more likely it is that we pass it. We're talking great depression x 2 if we keep forcing liquidity problems on businesses and Middle class people.

Post that in the Dungeon and check out the response. This should be good
If there are idiots who think we shouldn’t be minimizing our time in public right now to what is necessary then feel free to send them this way if you are so inclined.

Once again, Jeremy, Shookster and FC are all in good enough financial situations to hold out a lot longer. Their opinions are biased

Just for the record, I am too, but I care about people in financial hardship. Been there

Reactions: AAC6800
If there are idiots who think we shouldn’t be minimizing our time in public right now to what is necessary then feel free to send them this way if you are so inclined.
Waiting for a vaccine to open up the economy is not a smart statement

“Probably a good idea unless you need necessities.”

Reactions: Crazyhole
Once again, Jeremy, Shookster and FC are all in good enough financial situations to hold out a lot longer. Their opinions are biased
If we as a country have to shut down longer, I fully approve another multi trillion dollar stimulus.

Waiting for a vaccine to open up the economy is not a smart statement

“Probably a good idea unless you need necessities.”
I never said people should stay at home until there is a vaccine bozo. I said people should minimize time in public to reduce potential exposure. Not the same thing. My guess is people for the most part will do just that (Including other measures like masks) until there is a vaccine available.

Just for the record, I am too, but I care about people in financial hardship. Been there

You might care about the economy but you dont appear to care about the health aspects of this.

Just keep doing what you're doing and you'll never get it. Actually you will, and then have to reconcile that with 30 million people losing their jobs and being foreclosed on.

Or we could impliment government mandates that foreclosures are illegal for the time being and things of that nature. Of course I am sure you would look at that as just "big goverment", so spreading the virus it is I guess.

ADVERTISEMENT