ADVERTISEMENT

The LA Dodgers are 79-32 and just made history

UCFKnight85

GOL's Inner Circle
Gold Member
May 6, 2003
They just capped a new record for best 50 game stretch by going 43-7 in their past 50 games. Unreal.

Even more impressive is that they've done this while playing in the NL West, a division that also has the 2 surething Wild Card teams in the Rockies and Diamondbacks. The Rockies are 16 games above .500 and yet are still 16 games out of first.

Somewhere the MLB execs are praying for a LAD vs NYY World Series. Aaron Judge vs. Cody Bellinger.

Dogers are on pace to break the regular season record. They are just unreal. Their pitching is at a different level right now.

I figured the Yankees would be bigger buyers at the deadline and weren't. Red Sox figured something out and look really good right now. Yanks will have their work cut out. Getting the wild card is more of crap shoot now with the play in game. I would hate to put fate of the season on one game in baseball.

Yanks, Dodgers, Redsox being talked about in August. MLB is happy.....until the Astros win it all.

Dogers are on pace to break the regular season record. They are just unreal. Their pitching is at a different level right now.

I figured the Yankees would be bigger buyers at the deadline and weren't. Red Sox figured something out and look really good right now. Yanks will have their work cut out. Getting the wild card is more of crap shoot now with the play in game. I would hate to put fate of the season on one game in baseball.

Yanks, Dodgers, Redsox being talked about in August. MLB is happy.....until the Astros win it all.

Given that the Astros have some of the best young talent the MLB is happy with them too.

Actually all of baseball is arguably as healthy today as its' ever been. You've got young talent spread out everywhere, teams like Washington surging, the "staple" franchise doing well, and a highly competitive NL Central with the Cubs and Cardinals still relevant.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT