ADVERTISEMENT

The next "Social movement" from Northern Europe...

anon_x731qvsnsyb8i

Diamond Knight
Sep 1, 2006
7th level of Dante's Inferno.
www.facebook.com
USA is now dealing with the onslaught of homogeneous pronouns to define gender (or lack thereof). I identified this in Norway, Iceland and Sweden back in 2012 as something that would appear in the states. It did...in a wave.

Another social concept that made it's way to the USA was the gender-neutral bathrooms. I'm split on this concept (in Northern Europe, they are labeled simply "Bathroom" which I have no problem with. They don't often display several gender symbols like they do here, which I DO have a problem with as it is contrary to several social-equality concepts and alienates those cultures that observe values requiring them to be separated, including Muslims and more Fundamental Christians).

The next movement that is now occurring in Scandinavia? It will come here very soon...if not already: The concept of having any sexual preference at all towards a gender or race is now outdated and discriminatory. It is concept growing with the youth in Sweden and Norway especially. Having ANY sexual preference towards a particular gender/race is increasingly shunned and not inclusive. So, here is the scenario:

Gay man approaches a straight man and asks him out on a date. Straight man refuses on the basis of preferring Vagina, no other reason. This is now being considered discrimination.

You heard it here first...get ready for the craziness. Stock up on the Playboys. Wait, those are no longer nude. Internet?

Yeah...no. You can count me out of that one.

If you like vag, good for you. Just don't beat me up for thinking you may be hot. Take it as a compliment.

Reactions: UCFRogerz
Naw, man. Trump is putting up a sexual idea wall. If there is no gender and sexual preference is gone, then thing 1 and thing 2 are free to squash their nondescript genitals together. I guess.

So I can start sueing women that reject me? I'll just start hitting on men too so I can double my lawsuit profits.

the issue on your suit is you have to have them tell you why they are turning you down...

so as long as they dont list their sexual preference as the reason they should be fine?

Or is it She didnt find me sexually desirable which hurt my mental state and made me have to go to my safe space a viable reason to sue yet?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT