ADVERTISEMENT

The president of the united states of america has been banned from twitter

I just read that one of the reasons Twitter finally decided to ban him, is because there there have been lots of posts about 1/17 (not sure what is significant about that date) and similar things happening again at state houses and the capitol, and they werent going to let Trump encourage it. So, this type of thing might just be getting started.

Certain people think that the election was a fraud, so they stormed the Capitol. This is America, so if you think that this is the last time something like this is going to happen, then you are delusional. The definition of “psycho” is ridiculous. Narcissistic is a better description, but now let’s celebrate Biden. A real win there. Hahahahaha 😊

While you guys were eating dinner here is what was occurring at the capitol. I’m sure the usual suspects have some excuse or some equivalency they want to bring up rather than address the issue that the President incited this. It’s amazing only one officer was killed. Waiting for @sk8knight to tell me how all they did was occupy an office. There is still time to get on the right side of history on this one as what is coming out is not pretty so far.

I just read that one of the reasons Twitter finally decided to ban him, is because there there have been lots of posts about 1/17 (not sure what is significant about that date) and similar things happening again at state houses and the capitol, and they werent going to let Trump encourage it. So, this type of thing might just be getting started.
No doubt it’s just getting started. They are standing back and standing by until that date. Mobs of braindead will be descending on the city over the next month because a reality TV star told them a lie. And more will die because of it.

While you guys were eating dinner here is what was occurring at the capitol. I’m sure the usual suspects have some excuse or some equivalency they want to bring up rather than address the issue that the President incited this. It’s amazing only one officer was killed. Waiting for @sk8knight to tell me how all they did was occupy an office. There is still time to get on the right side of history on this one as what is coming out is not pretty so far.

You guys can have some fun with this if you want:

Sung to the tune of the 12 days of Christmas.

On the first day of Trumpless, Joe Biden gave to me, Twitter banned his IP.

The Donald Discord got shut down too tonight w a lot of chatter . wouldn’t be surprised if the FBI or NSA let all tech know about a plot round 2

What pisses me off, is all the numbnuts writing things off as "TDS" constantly. Dude has been a psycho the whole time but apparently it was just our fault for recognizing it.
We saw this coming. It's about to get worse.

The Donald Discord got shut down too tonight w a lot of chatter . wouldn’t be surprised if the FBI or NSA let all tech know about a plot round 2

Twitter said they are aware of another attempt to gather violent terrorist traitors on inauguration day.

Un fuking believable we've been reduced to this as a country

But on the upside at least we get some hilarious memes while the USA goes down the shitter.

I will give credit to Melania though, at least her FLOTUS campaign against cyber bullying is producing some results.

The Presidents of the United states of America? They were banned? You mean they were band. You can’t ban Peaches.

I told you guys that this wasn’t a good idea. Twitter is going down!

Better than our country going down.
Going down...
tenor.gif

Reactions: Ucfmikes
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT