ADVERTISEMENT

The Truth Nobody Will Admit

_glaciers

Bronze Knight
Feb 25, 2020
Black Lives Matter? White people don't even care about white lives. Watch how many "enlightened liberals" walk coldly past a white homeless bum on the street begging for spare change. If whites don't even care about "fellow" whites, what makes you think they're going to care about another race? That's a pretty big ****ing ask.

What the hell do you expect me to realistically do? In between taking care of my relatives, my job, studying, working out, and enjoying the brief downtime I've rightfully earned, where exactly does "dismantling racism" have room to fit into my schedule? I have my own life to worry about. I couldn't care less about the problems of people I don't even know.

Yes, the apathy of white people might make your situation seem hopeless, but that's the reality. You can have your temper tantrums, you can burn down buildings, you can block highways, but at the end of the day, all your desperation to be heard amounts to nothing more than yet another mild annoyance in our days already filled with mild annoyances that come with living a modern middle class lifestyle. It's the equivalent of a flat tire, or my smartphone battery running out.

"Oh, great, THIS is just what I needed today."

Also, can we please stop pretending all lives inherently have value? The life of a serial rapist, murderer, etc, has no value to me whatsoever. The only value a person has is the value they have to offer other people. The only people that "matter" are people that can do something for me, and the only people I "matter" to are people I can do something for.

Leave me the **** alone.

Black Lives Matter? White people don't even care about white lives. Watch how many "enlightened liberals" walk coldly past a white homeless bum on the street begging for spare change. If whites don't even care about "fellow" whites, what makes you think they're going to care about another race? That's a pretty big ****ing ask.

What the hell do you expect me to realistically do? In between taking care of my relatives, my job, studying, working out, and enjoying the brief downtime I've rightfully earned, where exactly does "dismantling racism" have room to fit into my schedule? I have my own life to worry about. I couldn't care less about the problems of people I don't even know.

Yes, the apathy of white people might make your situation seem hopeless, but that's the reality. You can have your temper tantrums, you can burn down buildings, you can block highways, but at the end of the day, all your desperation to be heard amounts to nothing more than yet another mild annoyance in our days already filled with mild annoyances that come with living a modern middle class lifestyle. It's the equivalent of a flat tire, or my smartphone battery running out.

Also, can we please stop pretending all lives inherently have value? The life of a serial rapist, murderer, etc, has no value to me whatsoever. The only value a person has is the value they have to offer other people. The only people that "matter" are people that can do something for me, and the only people I "matter" to are people I can do something for.

Leave me the **** alone.
Nailed it.

There a difference between giving a bum spare change and not killing somebody.

And then there are people like you who pretend to be Jesus-reincarnate online, before they go to Denny’s and bitch the server out for making the grits too spicy
Jesus reincarnate??!? o_Oo_Oo_O Anybody who reads my posts knows I'm as far from being a goodie two shoes as you can get. That includes sympathetically patting you on the back for your OP and saying it's okay that you don't give a shit about other people. Yeah, you will get a few 'likes' but if you think everybody else in the world thinks the way you do, you're truly delusional.

Secondly, your Denny's dig is pure bullshit. I never order grits, spicy or otherwise. :p

Jesus reincarnate??!? o_Oo_Oo_O Anybody who reads my posts knows I'm as far from being a goodie two shoes as you can get. That includes sympathetically patting you on the back for your OP and saying it's okay that you don't give a shit about other people. Yeah, you will get a few 'likes' but if you think everybody else in the world thinks the way you do, you're truly delusional.

Secondly, your Denny's dig is pure bullshit. I never order grits, spicy or otherwise. :p
I’m fully aware that most people aren’t willing to be honest with themself.

Reactions: ShinobiWolf

Leave me the **** alone.

So couldn't you rewrite this paragraph to describe the opinion of someone during any period of social unrest and change? I mean, white northerners who opposed slavery still had to work, take care of their kids, and survive without indoor plumbing or refrigeration. They didn't spend every waking minute trying to dismantle slavery. Similar story for generic white family man who supported civil rights but didn't march in the 60's.

BLM is generally polling above 50% generic support. Yet the marches around the country and what - hundreds of thousands of people? Just a tiny fraction of 150 million people who "support" the issue.

So live your life. Go to the gym. Visit your relatives. You can do all those things and still examine the historical context of the questions presented and decide if this is a historical moment of change or not. Just keep in mind that all sort of non-controversial things today - civil rights, women's suffrage, etc were controversial at the time.

So couldn't you rewrite this paragraph to describe the opinion of someone during any period of social unrest and change? I mean, white northerners who opposed slavery still had to work, take care of their kids, and survive without indoor plumbing or refrigeration. They didn't spend every waking minute trying to dismantle slavery. Similar story for generic white family man who supported civil rights but didn't march in the 60's.

BLM is generally polling above 50% generic support. Yet the marches around the country and what - hundreds of thousands of people? Just a tiny fraction of 150 million people who "support" the issue.

So live your life. Go to the gym. Visit your relatives. You can do all those things and still examine the historical context of the questions presented and decide if this is a historical moment of change or not. Just keep in mind that all sort of non-controversial things today - civil rights, women's suffrage, etc were controversial at the time.

Except Civil Rights and Women’s Suffrage were about creating equality, and not singling out a portion of the population as creating all the ills of society.

So when you march around in your retard parades of hypocrisy blaming white people for everything and shouting “racist” in the face of people who won’t literally kneel to you, you can miss me with that bullshit.

There was also a point where the majority of people thought blacks didn’t deserve civil rights either, so your point about the polling numbers of BLM is trash.

Except Civil Rights and Women’s Suffrage were about creating equality, and not singling out a portion of the population as creating all the ills of society.

So when you march around in your retard parades of hypocrisy blaming white people for everything and shouting “racist” in the face of people who won’t literally kneel to you, you can miss me with that bullshit.

There was also a point where the majority of people thought blacks didn’t deserve civil rights either, so your point about the polling numbers of BLM is trash.
Wow. The more you post to this thread, the more people are learning about what makes you tick.

I think it's time you came up with a new sockpuppet.

ADVERTISEMENT