ADVERTISEMENT

The way people have been treating cops is disgusting.

Pro-tip: if you cant have your food be delayed without assuming that BLM is out to get you and having a breakdown, you are probably not the best person to have a deadly weapon in a tense situation.

Interpretation of what FC meant to say:

Shake it off sugartits, Twitter isn't the place to go for sympathy. Hopefully her ex-boyfriend gets drunk tonight so when she anxiety texts him he'll come over and give her a little bit of the pickle-tickle. Plus, it looks like her fat-ass doesn't need any more egg Mcmuffins. Some chicks just need to put down the fork.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Yeah. Its not Possible. I mean after all the three NYPD officers that had bleach in their Shake Shack milkshakes really just had bad timing. Nobody else got sick and the machine just “wasn’t cleaned fully and There were cleaning product remnants”

Reactions: UCFKnightfan08
Yall never have McDonalds mess up your food? When it happens do you break down and cry about it. She ordered on the app. Im guessing they have like a 100% increase in errors on app orders.

Na, probably poison. Better make a video of me crying about a McMuffin.

I don't like the way this cop was treated. However, I doubt she was singled out for abuse. McDonalds' drive-thru treats everybody like shit.

Reactions: btbones
Yeah. Its not Possible. I mean after all the three NYPD officers that had bleach in their Shake Shack milkshakes really just had bad timing. Nobody else got sick and the machine just “wasn’t cleaned fully and There were cleaning product remnants”
You mean the shakes that were ordered on an app and were waiting for the officers when they showed up and a review of video surveillance showed that they weren't tampered with?

Its no wonder cops are always killing people. They think everyone is out to get them. To them, theyre always under attack.

You mean the shake shack that was investigated by the NYPD who found no criminality? That shake shack?

https://www.businessinsider.com/nyp...drinking-unknown-substance-shake-shack-2020-6

Lmao inbreds are hilarious on here.

Yall never have McDonalds mess up your food? When it happens do you break down and cry about it. She ordered on the app. Im guessing they have like a 100% increase in errors on app orders.

Na, probably poison. Better make a video of me crying about a McMuffin.

The snowflake who spends his entire time on this board crying is commenting on someone else “crying”. All because his dipshit team told him to hate cops.

[roll]

The police union tweeted that they were intentionally poisoned before anyone investigated just to stir shit up. @DAiello18 probably saw that tweet and various chud news sites that didnt cover the follow up.

The snowflake who spends his entire time on this board crying is commenting on someone else “crying”. All because his dipshit team told him to hate cops.

[roll]

You're projecting again. All you do is scrounge your fringe alt right websites searching desperately for something to be offended by.

[roll]
I spend all my time on here crying because McDonald's always messes up my orders and its because I'm a liberal. Im tired of this discrimination and I just want my breakfast sandwich. Enough is enough.

The police union tweeted that they were intentionally poisoned before anyone investigated just to stir shit up. @DAiello18 probably saw that tweet and various chud news sites that didnt cover the follow up.

I love that chud is your go to word. It's adorable. And if you noticed the quotes, oh wait you didn't, you would know i followed up on it because that is the exact wording used in the CNN and Local News article clearing them. But go ahead with your baseless assumptions. You really must be low IQ

Reactions: UCFKnight85
I love that chud is your go to word. It's adorable. And if you noticed the quotes, oh wait you didn't, you would know i followed up on it because that is the exact wording used in the CNN and Local News article clearing them. But go ahead with your baseless assumptions. You really must be low IQ
You're such a weasel dude. Just own your points, it's weird. You weren't being authentic that nothing nefarious happened when you sad they just had "very bad timing."

The video showed no tampering. There is no debate. If you knew that and you still tried to spread a false rumor of people poisoning cops then you are a piece of shit as I previously had diagnosed.

Reactions: NinjaKnight

Yikes

What an absolutely embarrassing attempt at a reply. You lost whatever pathetic shred of credibility you had.

I don't like the way this cop was treated. However, I doubt she was singled out for abuse. McDonalds' drive-thru treats everybody like shit.
I don’t go to McDonald’s much anymore and lost it agree but the 2 on my end of Deland have great staffs and service . Best part about the one closest to my house is the newest manager is at most 25. About 3 years ago this young black kid ( I’m old he was probably 19 or 20 ) that worked overnight at the convenience store we all frequent on cold nights when we have to work all night jumped off the votran bus with his McDonald’s name tag still on . He told us he got a second job at McDonald’s . Long story short the McDonald’s sucked ass abd the owner fired all the management , interviewed him to be a manager trainee and one year later he’s the store manager . And that mcd’s is great every tine

Reactions: UCFKnightfan08
You're such a weasel dude. Just own your points, it's weird. You weren't being authentic that nothing nefarious happened when you sad they just had "very bad timing."

The video showed no tampering. There is no debate. If you knew that and you still tried to spread a false rumor of people poisoning cops then you are a piece of shit as I previously had diagnosed.

Hysterical that you ignore quotes. I’m sorry from now on I’ll type out Sarcasm when I’m typing It for you since you have the IQ of a toaster.

I like the video of the girl crying because she got an e-mail from the Trump campaign better. The e-mail stated if you donated you would get a Trump hat and she equated that to Hitler having Jews wear stars. Total meltdown.

Personally I won't stand for this kind of disrespect coming from McDonald's workers. They should form a task force of McDonald's employees from the exact same workplace to investigate the employee suspected of forgetting the food. All while this employee is on paid vacation...I mean adminstrative leave.

ADVERTISEMENT