ADVERTISEMENT

The World We Live In Today

The narrative after 9/11 from the government and mainstream conservative news was nothing more than " they hate us for our freedom". Hardly what I would consider looking into the environment of the attackers.
We’ve come a long way since 9/11. Also, there have been many, many insights into ME terrorist organizations since 9/11. As there have been into “white supremacy” and “white nationalism” and any other domestic terrorist act that wasn’t just an isolated individual.

I’ll take mass stabbing over mass shootings. I agree you have to look at culture as a whole, and not immediately deflect to video games or mental illness. If a foreign terrorist commits an attack their ideology is the only thing discussed, why isn’t it the same for domestic terrorist.

Lol of course it is. You just don’t ever listen to anything beyond MSNBC. Every terrorist attack was followed by multiple news organizations looking into the conditions and environments the attackers came from and how a warped mental state could make extremist ideology more attractive and lend itself to violence
You’re right, violent video games and Hollywood films were a constant theme*

Smh

40exUxi.jpg

And in a lot of cases they are right

Pretty much everyone blaming an AR-15 for a mass shooting is a ****ing idiot.
That's why not only automatic pistols are called 'assault weapons' and then, accidentally, 'assault rifles' because someone put up an image of an AR-15, but ...

Even 6 cartridge, fixed chamber revolvers and 6 cartridge, fixed magazine shotguns, are now being called 'assault rifles,' when they don't even qualify as 'assault weapons.' And then we have the 'high capacity magazine' argument that includes the Florida Parkland shooter who only used 10 cartridge magazines.

There's pretty much no accountability to the truth in news media any more, and a lot of that has to do with massive, gross ignorance of the viewer and listener. I literally have friends like this who literally blacklist me when I explain basic physics and details. It's kinda nuts.

So I've been giving up as of late, because my wife and I still have to eat.

Pretty much everyone blaming an AR-15 for a mass shooting is a ****ing idiot.

You're right as usual. That's why all those countries that banned AR-15s still have mass shootings.

I really don't think there are words in the English language that accurately describe just how goddamn stupid you are. The words just don't exist.

There is literally nothing to be gained from reading your inbred ramblings, enjoy going on ignore, you aren't even entertaining.

Last edited:
[&QUOTE="NinjaKnight, post: 1669089, member: 950"]You're right as usual. That's why all those countries that banned AR-15s still have mass shootings.

I really don't think there are words in the English language that accurately describe just how goddamn stupid you are. The words just don't exist.

There is literally nothing to be gained from reading your inbred ramblings, enjoy going on ignore, you aren't even entertaining.[/QUOTE]
Same old Ninja. Pretty much a pendulum swing between this and whining about people putting you on ignore. If ever there was someone that warranted a mental stability examination, it is you.

[&QUOTE="NinjaKnight, post: 1669089, member: 950"]You're right as usual. That's why all those countries that banned AR-15s still have mass shootings.

There is literally nothing to be gained from reading your inbred ramblings, enjoy going on ignore, you aren't even entertaining.
Same old Ninja. Pretty much a pendulum swing between this and whining about people putting you on ignore. If ever there was someone that warranted a mental stability examination, it is you.[/QUOTE]

This is why most everyone has this psycho on ignore. He’s mentally unhinged and unworthy of normal debate. Every post is dripping in hatred and vitriol.

Did Ninja just infer countries that ban semi-automatic rifles don't have mass shootings?

Did Ninja just infer countries that ban semi-automatic rifles don't have mass shootings?
We don’t ever know what professor Ninjaknight inferred. Practically everyone has him on ignore and he’s rambling to himself.

He’s cuckoo!

Reactions: UCFWayne
ADVERTISEMENT