ADVERTISEMENT

The year was 2001, the last time Nobraska was nationally relevant.

To be fair, they have been ranked in the AP Top 25 6 times since then (the highest being 8th). The last time was 2012. To contrast, UCF has been ranked in the AP Top 25 3 times since 2001 (the highest being 7th). Nebraska has been going through a rough patch while UCF had probably their best year ever this past year. Both teams are currently facing a ton of uncertainty. That's what makes college football so much fun!

It's worst than that. I thought Nobraska was more relevant too until I had to go back nearly 20 years to find a season where they lost less than 4 games. You can tell the AP/Coaches have no idea what they are doing because of the ranking of this dumpster fire program.

Top 10 Finishes this decade:
UCF: 2
Nobraska: 0

BCS/CFP bowl wins this decade:
UCF: 2
Nobraska: 0

It's bad.

Glory days...this should give any cornholio a woody....

JwjpKN.png

Props to Firm_Bizzle. Thoroughly enjoyed this post and nominate it for the Post of The Year award.

To show my gratitude, I’ll refrain from using the upper Cabana for 1 game of your choice. :grimace::joy:
Welcome to the Nobraska club. [cheers]

When losers from other schools, come onto your board and question your relevancy.....you are relevant.

I don't follow. Did someone from Nebraska come here and claim UCF was irrelevant? Or are you saying no one has gone to the Nebraska board and questioned their relevancy, so they aren't relevant?

I don't follow. Did someone from Nebraska come here and claim UCF was irrelevant? Or are you saying no one has gone to the Nebraska board and questioned their relevancy, so they aren't relevant?
I stated criteria in my opinion what makes you relevant.

I don't know or care what happens on a Nebraska board.

Reactions: Mikesi
You guys really have animosity towards Nebraska since Frost left. You guys will just have to get over it.

Nebraska 4th in all time wins. Nebraska still has more wins then UCF the last 10 years as well.

Reactions: drg1104
You guys really have animosity towards Nebraska since Frost left. You guys will just have to get over it.

Nebraska 4th in all time wins. Nebraska still has more wins then UCF the last 10 years as well.
Just animosity towards losers from that school posting on here. Don't really care for the school or state whatsoever.

I bet you never thought you would have to compare yourself to a school as young as UCF to feel better about your ancient past.

You guys have been really jealous towards UCF since you grabbed Frost and realized that we are 13-0 National champions and staring at 10-12 wins again, while Nebraska was 4-8 in 2017, presently 0-0, staring at least 5 loses in 2018.

No guarantees in life son

drxZnv.png

Haha I can't wait till your nobody squad gets beat back down to earth so your fan base can stop thumping your chest.

UCF is not even a blip on the CFB radar, where Nebraska is the #4 winningest program all time!

Keep thumping your chest now cuz it won't last haha.

Another ancient history lesson with his one and only post? Did you get that from the Dead Sea Scrolls or the Rosetta Stone?

This is your typical Nobraska Cornhole fan.

Another Cornhole to ignore.....

You guys have been really jealous towards UCF since you grabbed Frost and realized that we are 13-0 National champions and staring at 10-12 wins again, while Nebraska was 4-8 in 2017, presently 0-0, staring at least 5 loses in 2018.

No guarantees in life son

drxZnv.png
Frost is gone buddy. He is home. Deal with it. Nebraska has more wins this decade then UCF.

Just animosity towards losers from that school posting on here. Don't really care for the school or state whatsoever.

I bet you never thought you would have to compare yourself to a school as young as UCF to feel better about your ancient past.
Clearly you guys hold jealousy and animosity towards Nebraska. We have a winning record against your school, more wins this decade and more wins since you been a D-1 member. We have Scott frosted your school for Nebraska.

Did you hear what Frost said about UCF last week? Said leaving UCF was difficult. It was saying goodbye to the kids that was hard part. But No way was he going to pass up this opportunity to coach at Nebraska. Ouch UCF.

Clearly you guys hold jealousy and animosity towards Nebraska. We have a winning record against your school, more wins this decade and more wins since you been a D-1 member. We have Scott frosted your school for Nebraska.

Did you hear what Frost said about UCF last week? Said leaving UCF was difficult. It was saying goodbye to the kids that was hard part. But No way was he going to pass up this opportunity to coach at Nebraska. Ouch UCF.

You bore me. Yawn....

1460300665288.jpg

Why do we clearly have animosity? You're on our board. I don't really care about your history. We don't play you for the foreseeable future.

You guys have been around much much longer so comparing all time wins is silly.
Your the type of guy that probably has to compare d*ck size with a newborn baby in order to feel better .

In both scenarios, you will be passed eventually. I'm sorry.

Frost is gone buddy. He is home. Deal with it. Nebraska has more wins this decade then UCF.
Deal with it?? Your are on our board, so clearly you’re having issues dealing with stuff and we do not. It’s very obvious to all of us and you’re embarrassing yourself

More wins this decade? Again with the history lessons? What have you won this decade that’s relevant? This century?

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
UCF has more ranked wins than Nebraska this decade in less than 1/3 the attempts. Nebraska has been consistently mediocre for a decade. Can beat the awful teams that make up the Big 10 west but can’t beat good teams.

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
Deal with it?? Your are on our board, so clearly you’re having issues dealing with stuff and we do not. It’s very obvious to all of us and you’re embarrassing yourself

More wins this decade? Again with the history lessons? What have you won this decade that’s relevant? This century?

You don't see us on the Nobraska board. They are probably just stroking themselves about what their team did 50 years ago anyway.

More games. Less losses, more championship game appearances, more conference championship game appearance. All this in a tougher conference with a tougher schedule.

And we have a better coach and staff.

More games. Less losses, more championship game appearances, more conference championship game appearance. All this in a tougher conference with a tougher schedule.

And we have a better coach and staff.
We went over this before. If we were P5, we would have more money and more resources
If Nobraska was G5 then you would be more
:flush: than you are

Better coach and staff? Now you’re living in the past and the future. Never the present. You don’t know anything about JH

For the 100th time you dense Cornholio.
4-8,0-0, at least 5 loses

We went over this before. If we were P5, we would have more money and more resources

Better coach and staff? Now you’re living in the past and the future. Never the present. You don’t know anything about JH

These Cornhole fans are like that psychotic girlfriend that you had sex with once and dumped her. And now she won't leave us alone.

But you’re not. The results are what they are. I’m sorry your argument failed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT