ADVERTISEMENT

The year was 2001, the last time Nobraska was nationally relevant.

What have you done that’s relevant in the last 20? Let’s have the facts

Careful, Mikesi. You don't want to go back to the 1997 season. They were 13-0 and a consensus National Champion. Stick to the last ten years for your argument. It will work better.

Lol you need to go to Disney land where your fairytale is as delusional as your views on UCF.
It’s Disneyworld and I don’t really like theme parks that much.

Disneyland is in California

You need to get out of your mother’s basement in Lincoln, Nobraska and see the world. Sounds like you’re getting cabin fever down there.

Maybe you should give this internet trolling thing some serious second thoughts son.

You’re taking a serious smackdown day and night by multiple posters on here.

Last edited:
Lol you need to go to Disney land where your fairytale is as delusional as your views on UCF.

large.jpg

Reactions: clmssun and Mikesi
Our fan base is so pathetic we post multiple threads on our board about a pretender 'National Championship' team in central Florida...

Oh wait we don't. You do.

So Continue your obsession threads about Nebraska. It's flattering and hilarious!

Our fan base is so pathetic we post multiple threads on our board about a pretender 'National Championship' team in central Florida...

Oh wait we don't. You do.

So Continue your obsession threads about Nebraska. It's flattering and hilarious!
Since we don’t Troll Nobraska boards we won’t actually know what’s really there. Unlike some Trolls who come here like cockroaches. Hahahahaha

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
Since we don’t Troll Nobraska boards we won’t actually know what’s really there. Unlike some Trolls who come here like cockroaches. Hahahahaha

Yet you continue to make more and more threads about Nebraska...

Keep trolling.

Like I said. It's flattering and hilarious!

Yet you continue to make more and more threads about Nebraska...

Keep trolling.

Like I said. It's flattering and hilarious!
This isn’t MY thread. The fact that you are here and your comments are the pure definition of obsession and Trolling. You are here and we are not there because you are pathetic

You're the main poster that keeps these threads going.

So. Yeah. They're kinda YOUR thread.

Hey, but I'm not into arguing with morons so I'll just continue to watch your obsessed fan base make more moronic threads.

mwdq6.jpg

Reactions: Red Burns Brighter
You're the main poster that keeps these threads going.

So. Yeah. They're kinda YOUR thread.

Hey, but I'm not into arguing with morons so I'll just continue to watch your obsessed fan base make more moronic threads.

mwdq6.jpg
You’re hooked. You can’t ever leave! You came because you’re envious, curious, jealous, and pathetic. Trying to use excuses to hide the truth.

Fact remains, Nobraska football is a 4-8 dumpster fire.

You’re hooked. You can’t ever leave! You came because you’re envious, curious, jealous, and pathetic. Trying to use excuses to hide the truth.

Fact remains, Nobraska football is a 4-8 dumpster fire.
Frost just extinguishing your ranging forest fires. A dumpster fire will be nothing for him. But you’re stuck with Heupel for a few years.

Reactions: drg1104
Frost just extinguishing your ranging forest fires. A dumpster fire will be nothing for him. But you’re stuck with Heupel for a few years.
Fact is you were 4-8 in 2017, presently 0-0 and looking at at least 5 losses in 2018

Heupel/Shannon will be stellar. 10-12 wins

The truth hurts

Correct. Thanks. Don’t try to confuse a Gator fan with simple addition and subtraction. I’ll help him out though

2018-1997= 21 Years [cheers]

Nope. We just finished the 2017 football season so I was assuming were still talking about what just happened (I was correlating years to seasons). But, if you want to go back to February 1998, Nebraska was the undefeated reigning, consensus National Champion. So, that still hurts your argument.

Nope. We just finished the 2017 football season so I was assuming were still talking about what just happened (I was correlating years to seasons). But, if you want to go back to February 1998, Nebraska was the undefeated reigning, consensus National Champion. So, that still hurts your argument.
Nobraska basically hasn’t been relevant this century. No real arguing that.

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
Nobraska basically hasn’t been relevant this century. No real arguing that.

I can agree with that nationally, but they have been relevant in their conference. The won or tied for first in their division 7 times since 2000. This past year was just awful for them. And believe me, I know what that feels like! :)

Reactions: Mikesi
I come here to discuss football. You are here to insert Nebraska. Don’t get mad at us for your insecurities. You’re weak
Insert Nebraska? I think it’s already inserted somewhere. I don’t need to help it along

You are here only because you are insecure.

Fact is you were 4-8 in 2017, presently 0-0 and looking at at least 5 losses in 2018

Heupel/Shannon will be stellar. 10-12 wins

The truth hurts

Y'all are now coached by the Stay Puff Marshmallow Man...your team will take after your coach and be lazy and out of shape. Meanwhile Nebraska has Scott Frost...

Y'all are now coached by the Stay Puff Marshmallow Man...your team will take after your coach and be lazy and out of shape. Meanwhile Nebraska has Scott Frost...
Hope you can actually field a team this year. After 2 players almost croaked from being a bunch of fat ass pussies, who knows how many will follow.

20 college football seasons have occurred after 1997.

Reactions: Mikesi
Hope you can actually field a team this year. After 2 players almost croaked from being a bunch of fat ass pussies, who knows how many will follow.

How many chins does your coach have? Is it three or four?

ADVERTISEMENT