ADVERTISEMENT

The year was 2001, the last time Nobraska was nationally relevant.

I can agree with that nationally, but they have been relevant in their conference. The won or tied for first in their division 7 times since 2000. This past year was just awful for them. And believe me, I know what that feels like! :)
maybe going back 20 years they were relevant in the big 8/12. But in this decade (2010-2017) they are in the big 10 and won the division once in 8 years before current divisions were formed. They had one win over a ranked team (#24), lost to an undefeated Ohio State who was ineligible for conference titles or bowl games, and then gave up 70 in a 40 point loss to 6 loss Wisconsin in the watered down conference champ game. That is the extent of their big 10 conference relevance.

Reactions: Mikesi
They had one win over a ranked team (#24)

I won't bore you with specifics, because Nebraska hasn't been great against ranked teams, but this is far from accurate. Off the top of my head we beat Michigan State in 2015. They were #6 when we beat them and went to the playoffs. There've been several others, but I think less than 10.

I won't bore you with specifics, because Nebraska hasn't been great against ranked teams, but this is far from accurate. Off the top of my head we beat Michigan State in 2015. They were #6 when we beat them and went to the playoffs. There've been several others, but I think less than 10.
Was speaking about your one division championship year in the big 10

VancouverGrizzlieslogo.png

Reactions: firm_bizzle
Quick math lesson kids:

11>1
5>0
3>0

I'll let you look up those numbers, I can't do all the work for you kids. Gold star for who ever gets the correct answer first.

Quick math lesson kids:

11>1
5>0
3>0

I'll let you look up those numbers, I can't do all the work for you kids. Gold star for who ever gets the correct answer first.

Oh brother...

Another Cornhole from Nobraska trying to give us ancient history lessons.

You are hearby ignored.

Go back to the Cornhole board old fart.

Last edited:
Oh brother...

Another Cornhole from Nobraska trying to give us ancient history lessons.

You are nearby ignored.

Go back to the Cornhole board old fart.
I would gladly go back then be stationed in this Hurricane ravished, Sink hole infested state.

Best of luck defending your imaginary National Championship next season. I think even if you lose one game you might have a shot at winning it again

I would gladly go back then be stationed in this Hurricane ravished, Sink hole infested state.

Best of luck defending your imaginary National Championship next season. I think even if you lose one game you might have a shot at winning it again
Those jokes are about 4 months too late. Try harder.

Reactions: JAFFX2 and Mikesi
Quick math lesson kids:

11>1
5>0
3>0

Ok I'll answer this for you:

11>1
This is the True/False question that Duh-braska Engineering students must answer to get their degree. We had a Duh-braska Engineer at NASA once, and that moron didn't last 3 months.

5>0
Obviously the ratio of ugly Duh-braska women to good looking ones

3>0
The minimum IQ required to enter the University of Duh-braska

So where is my gold star you Midwest mangina loving pussy?

Ok I'll answer this for you:

11>1
This is the True/False question that Duh-braska Engineering students must answer to get their degree. We had a Duh-braska Engineer at NASA once, and that moron didn't last 3 months.

5>0
Obviously the ratio of ugly Duh-braska women to good looking ones

3>0
The minimum IQ required to enter the University of Duh-braska

So where is my gold star you Midwest mangina loving pussy?

Just give yourself, you're pretty good at self proclaiming everything else! LMAO!! BAHAHA!!

Alright last one. It's been fun. In 2001 most UCF fans were still using their imagination...oh wait that was 2018...sorry wrong thread...

24330685e07ed469ac169781f9efcea0.jpg

2001 female pregnant with a Nebraska present day football recruit. Oh wait.. is she pregnant or just a bit plump?

Last edited:

Why do we have a 4-8 team trolling us? Shouldn’t they be trolling Rutgers or Purdue?
I mean, they are in your conference and at the same level. I’m sure Purdue won a NC when footballs were rounder and helmets were leather. They would love to talk to you about the good old days and your present rivalry. Rutgers too.

24330685e07ed469ac169781f9efcea0.jpg

2001 female pregnant with a Nebraska present day football recruit. Oh wait.. is she pregnant or just a bit plump?

The rest of this thread was kinda funny and not particularly offensive, but then you showed up with this tripe. This is absolutely indicative of the fact that other UFC fans can be irritated or annoyed with the Nebraska situation and voice their feelings in an adult manner but you, on the other hand lack the conventional interpersonal skills to be a person of value. You have painted a clear picture of who you are on a real world level and it's obvious that you have no friends or close relationships with your family because you are just abrasive to the point that any person wouldn't want to associate with you.

The rest of this thread was kinda funny and not particularly offensive, but then you showed up with this tripe. This is absolutely indicative of the fact that other UFC fans can be irritated or annoyed with the Nebraska situation and voice their feelings in an adult manner but you, on the other hand lack the conventional interpersonal skills to be a person of value. You have painted a clear picture of who you are on a real world level and it's obvious that you have no friends or close relationships with your family because you are just abrasive to the point that any person wouldn't want to associate with you.
Awesome! Nothing better than triggering a cockroach Nobraska Troll and watching him squirm. Do you need a fresh pair of underwear now? :cool2: [roll]

Reactions: Flem3000
We found out what someone's sister looks like....

Awesome! Nothing better than triggering a cockroach Nobraska Troll and watching him squirm. Do you need a fresh pair of underwear now? :cool2: [roll]

Just curious: why were you searching the internet for pictures of fat girls wearing husker clothes?

allen-iverson-of-the-philadelphia-76ers-stands-with-tyronn-lue-of-the-picture-id71063362

NBA finals. Wait. Isn’t that Lebron’s coach?
Wow! That was forever ago

ADVERTISEMENT