ADVERTISEMENT

The year was 2001, the last time Nobraska was nationally relevant.

allen-iverson-of-the-philadelphia-76ers-stands-with-tyronn-lue-of-the-picture-id71063362

NBA finals. Wait. Isn’t that Lebron’s coach?
Wow! That was forever ago

5892a5a2d1512.image.jpg

Looks better in red.

Normally I would advise UCF fans to act like you've been there before...but you haven't. Carry on. These are great. Back to the pit of misery.

Longest butthurt thread I have read. Thanks for the laughs. GBR

And the trolls keep coming back because nothing good on the Cornhole board to talk about.

Did you see the fools from Nobraska keep coming here want to talk about ancient history? Lots of posts from 1 or 2 Nobraska Cornholes trying to tell us that they are still relevant.

You are ingnored.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikesi
Normally I would advise UCF fans to act like you've been there before...but you haven't. Carry on. These are great. Back to the pit of misery.

And you can't stay on your own board. Nobraska hasn't done anything in this century but fire coaches. I don't go to your board because it's all about ancient history.

You are ignored.

And the trolls keep coming back because nothing good on the Cornhole board to talk about.

Did you see the fools from Nobraska keep coming here want to talk about ancient history? Lots of posts from 1 or 2 Nobraska Cornholes trying to tell us that they are still relevant.

You are ingnored.

What's with the obsession with telling people you are ignoring them? If you ignore someone then I would think you wouldn't respond.

It’s good that we have all the cockroach pathetic Nobraska Trolls all confined to one thread. They are much more easier to manage. Kind of like calling an exterminator for just your kitchen.

UCF has had some GREAT seasons. Nebraska in my lifetime has been a joke. But with that said, I’m glad UCF is a stepping stone program for Frost. It always will be. Thanks for giving Frost a great starting point. Will be interesting to see where Hypel goes after a couple good seasons down there in Walt Disney World.

I ignore the trolls because it's fun to see the responses to the trolls without seeing what they are saying. In the case of Nobraska Cornholes, I know what you are saying. You are reciting ancient histroy or you are trying to convince UCF fans that UCF is still relevant.

There. I've said it all for you Cornholes. You don't have to bother anymore.

UCF has had some GREAT seasons. Nebraska in my lifetime has been a joke. But with that said, I’m glad UCF is a stepping stone program for Frost. It always will be. Thanks for giving Frost a great starting point. Will be interesting to see where Hypel goes after a couple good seasons down there in Walt Disney World.

Ignored.

Not if he flops.

Lol uhhhh k?? I love y’all though. Still salty as ever over Frost leaving paradise to come back home to Nebraska. I love the enthusiasm you 300 members bring to this board. Now if only you guys could have filled your 15k football stadium, maybe frost woulda stayed and said hell no to the shi** Nebraska job.

It’s hilarious to see that you think that Disney World is where UCF plays moron, now you just have to work on your spelling of Heupel

Go Omaha Huskers!!!!

Lol uhhhh k?? I love y’all though. Still salty as ever over Frost leaving paradise to come back home to Nebraska. I love the enthusiasm you 300 members bring to this board. Now if only you guys could have filled your 15k football stadium, maybe frost woulda stayed and said hell no to the shi** Nebraska job.
We had 30,000 fans alone go to the Peach Bowl. Ya know, that game that most envious Nobraska fans dream of going to and watches us in TV Sorry that powerhouse NIU got in the way of your dream season. You had 85,000 fans for that though. Good job!!

Last edited:
Dude, you are coming onto an open board of a school that's been playing FBS for a measly 20 years.

You are beyond pathetic. I bet you never thought you would have stooped this low in your empty existence, but here we are.

Do yourself a favor and get outside. Just disconnect and do us all a favor.

Dude, you are coming onto an open board of a school that's been playing FBS for a measly 20 years.

You are beyond pathetic. I bet you never thought you would have stooped this low in your empty existence, but here we are.

Do yourself a favor and get outside. Just disconnect and do us all a favor.

They don't get it.

Oh man. 87 reported in Orlando on the TV news. Maybe there is such a thing a global warming.
Can’t wait for this weekend. Beach/Spring Break weather in February while the rest of the country is feeling their butts off. It’s supposed to be mid 80’s and sunny and 60’s at night. Too bad it’s not an official visit weekend

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
Can’t wait for this weekend. Beach/Spring Break weather in February while the rest of the country is feeling their butts off. It’s supposed to be mid 80’s and sunny and 60’s at night. Too bad it’s not an official visit weekend

Yeah, we should propose that we move siging day to the last Wednesday of Feb.

You are ingnored.

You are ingnored.

And had less than 3 losses.

This was the top movie.

lord-of-the-rings-tv-show.jpg
Here is what I don't get. We are almost 3 months removed from Nobraska and all that drama. Why are we still talking about those idiots? They have nothing to do with us at this point. You talk about them living in the past, aren't we? If we stop bringing up Nobraska they will stop coming over here. Let it die so they leave for good.

Here is what I don't get. We are almost 3 months removed from Nobraska and all that drama. Why are we still talking about those idiots? They have nothing to do with us at this point. You talk about them living in the past, aren't we? If we stop bringing up Nobraska they will stop coming over here. Let it die so they leave for good.
That’s fine, but you do realize that they are more or less here forever. Once we lose a game or 2 and they beat someone that they weren’t supposed to or possibly have a better record than expected, they are going to be trolling us like there’s no tomorrow. That’s the type of fanbase that they have shown to be over the past 3 months.

They are total a$$holes and we have been mostly in response to their actions.

You would think that they would just take their savior and go away, but they are full of anxiety, uncertainty and insecurity. If Frost fails, which he probably won’t, they are done.

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT