ADVERTISEMENT

This board has the wrong name

Crazyhole

Todd's Tiki Bar
Jun 4, 2004
It should be called the squared circle. Its more like WWF in the 80s and this is the royal rumble.

So who is your online persona as a professional wrestler ?

Obviously you would all agree that I am Hulk Hogan, the real American hero. I'd rather be Andy Kaufmann because I'm always fighting girls but either one works for me.

Just a few suggestions:

FC is Nikolai Volkoff, the communist
Ninja is Mr. Fuji, the heel that gives his wrestlers a chair when the ref isnt looking
Wayne is Golddust, we aren't sure whats going on behind that persona
UCFBS is Jake the Snake, yeah he has a segment of his own but its way too long and we all use that time to go piss and grab another beer.
85 is Randy Savage, at any given time you think he's a good guy but deep down you know that Fab (ms Elizabeth) is going to give him an illegal weapon and he's going to use it to steal the Intercontinental Belt from Ricky Steamboat
Shukster is Verne Gagne, way too old to be effective anymore but swears that his fundamentals were better than everyone else back in 1962.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Shukster is Verne Gagne, way too old to be effective anymore but swears that his fundamentals were better than everyone else back in 1962.

Verne Gagne?!?!?!?!! What BS!!!

I've got the attitude of Stone Cold, the smack of The Rock, the energy of The Ultimate Warrior, and the elocution of Mean Gene (God Rest his Soul.)

Who the hell watches wrestling? I have no idea who any of those people are except Hulk Hogan. I'm ok with that being you since I have sworn my allegiance to you, as the One True Mod of the WC.

But yeah your analogy sucks. Wrestling is fuking weird.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT