ADVERTISEMENT

Those of yall who laughed at us for losing to Tulane on a trick play at the last second

Pitt hasnt been a powerhouse since the 1980s.
The early 80’s, and true, HOWEVER...

Despite their general mediocrity, Pitt does have a proven track record of beating national championship caliber teams - see Miami ‘17 (though they absolutely fell apart as a program after that game), Clemson ‘16, PSU ‘16, WVU ‘07, VT ‘03. UCF ran into a buzzsaw, a team pissed off after almost beating Penn St after outplaying them most of the game in Creepy Valley last week.

Signed, a Pitt fan who has generally rooted for underdog/G5 teams such as Boise St. Just too bad things are the way they are in the college football landscape these days.

The early 80’s, and true, HOWEVER...

Despite their general mediocrity, Pitt does have a proven track record of beating national championship caliber teams - see Miami ‘17 (though they absolutely fell apart as a program after that game), Clemson ‘16, PSU ‘16, WVU ‘07, VT ‘03. UCF ran into a buzzsaw, a team pissed off after almost beating Penn St after outplaying them most of the game in Creepy Valley last week.

Signed, a Pitt fan who has generally rooted for underdog/G5 teams such as Boise St. Just too bad things are the way they are in the college football landscape these days.
We were just added to the list

Am I misremembering or did Houston lose to Tulane on a terrible 50 yard passing play and not a trick play?
Nope. I'm gonna talk even more crap when you come to us in a few weeks and we punch you bozos in the mouth.
Yeah! Make sure you show up nice and early on Nov 2nd @ Houston for that game! Because it’s DEFINITELY being played in Texas!

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Am I misremembering or did Houston lose to Tulane on a terrible 50 yard passing play and not a trick play?

Yeah! Make sure you show up nice and early on Nov 2nd @ Houston for that game! Because it’s DEFINITELY being played in Texas!

Fake Troll........

:joy::joy::joy:

Everything is bigger in Texas, except brain cells!

I guess now that King is bailing on Houston , because that's what it is , Houston is coming to Orlando and will curb stomp us? Am I understanding the Red Dragon guy correctly? I know his original post was Saturday and the announcement came Monday afternoon.

Yes it did. Since our qb isn't transfereing.
Don’t worry. This dog is transferring in as we speak. All is well!!

Hindenburg_disaster.jpg

I guess now that King is bailing on Houston , because that's what it is , Houston is coming to Orlando and will curb stomp us? Am I understanding the Red Dragon guy correctly? I know his original post was Saturday and the announcement came Monday afternoon.

He is gone. The palatial surroundings of the transfer portal with it's velvet couches and endless slurpee machine are quite attractive. I hope he does stay at Houston as it would nice to see some integrity and loyalty. However, I suspect he will graduate and enter the portal. I am a FSU alum as well, maybe he goes to work with Briles there next year? Time will tell.

Hey , hope you make the trip to Orlando. Great tailgating and one of the best game day atmospheres and stadium experience in the American Conference. It's the space game and it will be at night. Come on over and enjoy a great game.

Reactions: Knight Strength
@Red Dragon Coog to your op, I dont think any of us were laughing at you guys for losing to Tulane. I do think people were surprised and impressed by Tulane. I had Tulane as my AAC darkhorse. And I was impressed with the way you guys were running on OU.

Reactions: B R Knightz2
Nobody does this and stays. That’s just not how it’s done. Has never happened

ADVERTISEMENT