ADVERTISEMENT

Thread about being a USF Bull.

My neighbor is a Bull but a nice guy. One of the few big donors they have.

ever going to let that one go?
Nope.

The offense clearly loses a dimension when the QB doesn't run. DG is a better passer, throws a beautiful ball but if he doesn't press the defense with the ability to run, we lose an edge. KZ did that, DM does that, this kid from AZ can do that. Hopefully JH lets DG run more this year.

Last edited:
[
Nope.

The offense clearly loses a dimension when the QB doesn't run. DG is a better passer, throws a beautiful ball but if he doesn't press the defense with the ability to run, we lose an edge. KZ did that, DM does that, this kid from AZ can do that. Hopefully JH lets DG run more this year.

I don't disagree with sprinkling Mack in occasionally, but you calling for him to outright play over DG was hilarious. Mack had 3 games as a starter where he failed to go over 100 yards passing.

[

I don't disagree with sprinkling Mack in occasionally, but you calling for him to outright play over DG was hilarious. Mack had 3 games as a starter where he failed to go over 100 yards passing.

That was last year. Let's see what he can do when with time to prepare as the starter or when he knows that he'll be going in every 3-4th drive. If we had used Mack more, we would have beaten Tulsa and Cincy. Mack definitely brought both a change of pace and energy to the offense.

Reactions: UCFWayne
My neighbor is a Bull but a nice guy. One of the few big donors they have.
Probably because he recognizes they need to build a program of winning with what they are handed, and not this 'we need to get into a P5 and leave UCF behind, like we did in getting into the Big East' BS.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT