ADVERTISEMENT

Thread About Not Liking Cilantro

BillClintonsTheRapist

Two-Star Recruit
Jan 8, 2020
Okay so I’ve been drinking a little bit, but I had to get this off my chest.

I know it might not seem like a big deal to some, but it’s easy to say that when you don’t live it. Each time I go to enjoy Pho (Vietnamese noodle soup), and I decline to add cilantro to my bowl, crowds form around and people mock and ridicule my behavior.

That. Is. Not. Okay.

It’s 2020, folks. Time to normalize not liking cilantro and stop holding it over peoples heads as some negative character trait.

PS, yes I will be adopting and teaching my kid not to like cilantro as well.

If there are ANY moderators around here who care at all about this place, please get rid of this troll.
Chill out boomer, nobody is saying you and your thirteen year old girlfriend aren't allowed to enjoy cilantro just because of my lifestyle choice.

Try not being a bigot for once.

If there are ANY moderators around here who care at all about this place, please get rid of this troll.
There aren’t and let him post. If Ninja POS can post whatever he wants, then why selectively ban people?. It’s all shitshow or no shitshow. Why have a partial, selective shitshow?

Unfortunately, you’re wasting your retirement years 24-7 in a hate filled WC that probably has 10-20 regular posters and a bunch of passer-bys.

Until there is a moderator, the WC you’re seeking isn’t going to exist. Maybe they should charge for this site? Something less than the Dungeon.

Funniest thing is that Ninja tried to get BCTR banned. That’s just freaking hilarious :joy:

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT