ADVERTISEMENT

Too many Fatties....

barrister1602

Golden Knight
Jan 24, 2007
Being "Sassy" does not overcome your fat rolls.

Don't say you have "curves" when you are actually morbidly obese.

Don't want "more to love". Want a fit woman who takes care of herself.

Big ole sloppy titties not attractive.

If you want some of Ole Barrister then Mix in a salad. Exercise. Go to yoga.

Waaaaaay too many fat chicks who look like Chemmie.

Respect lost. Don't even look at me now.

vf4c2t9a54d075da0a09a923251795.gif

Reactions: barrister1602
i saw some health magazine put an obese woman on their cover this month. lol. i love this healthy at any size movement. its only helping to create more obese people that will die early on in life all while i get to help pay for their bad life choices.

At my favorite cigar bar last night. This whale waddled up on the stool next to me. She did have a pretty face but waaaay too fat. Honestly, dont know how she could tie her own shoes she was so big. She kept trying to make small talk and I kept my answers really short ... "yep" or "nope". She finally got the hint and left Ole Barrister alone. Hate this whole fat woman empowerment movement. Only gives them false hope and creates more cucks.

At my favorite cigar bar last night. This whale waddled up on the stool next to me. She did have a pretty face but waaaay too fat. Honestly, dont know how she could tie her own shoes she was so big. She kept trying to make small talk and I kept my answers really short ... "yep" or "nope". She finally got the hint and left Ole Barrister alone. Hate this whole fat woman empowerment movement. Only gives them false hope and creates more cucks.

Your mother smokes a mean cigar. And by cigar, I mean my soul pole.

To each his own. I'm not into bottom heavy ladies, but if a hourglass (and apple) figure packs the curves into her chest and hips (more chest for apple shape), without the belly sticking out, she's healthy.

I guess that's why I love wider figures. There is just so much to pack in chest-hips before the belly comes out. They've shown the overhang of the belly to be a better 'health indicator' than BMI, because BMI doesn't factor in width -- especially women post-pregnancy who have gained 5-10cm (2-4") in width.

Unfortunately the US FCC bans any large breasts from TV, so all wider, fuller figures are bottom-heavy. Hence the state of the modeling industry, given that lack of revenue for any wide, hourglass woman with seriously booming bust as much as hips.

That said, I'm obese, so I have no position to complain. But I also felt this way when I was fit too.

Reactions: fried-chicken
To each his own. I'm not into bottom heavy ladies, but if a hourglass (and apple) figure packs the curves into her chest and hips (more chest for apple shape), without the belly sticking out, she's healthy.

I guess that's why I love wider figures. There is just so much to pack in chest-hips before the belly comes out. They've shown the overhang of the belly to be a better 'health indicator' than BMI, because BMI doesn't factor in width -- especially women post-pregnancy who have gained 5-10cm (2-4") in width.

Unfortunately the US FCC bans any large breasts from TV, so all wider, fuller figures are bottom-heavy. Hence the state of the modeling industry, given that lack of revenue for any wide, hourglass woman with seriously booming bust as much as hips.

That said, I'm obese, so I have no position to complain. But I also felt this way when I was fit too.

You spent way too much thought on this thread topic

I will say though, BMI is a joke. All it takes into account is height, weight, and bone structure. I'm 5'10 and weigh 200, which makes me obese. My body fat % is under 15. Does this make sense? No, except when your mom is bouncing on my pleasure post and then I feel guilty about being ok with obesity.

Geez that was long!!!!

All you had to say was "I'm a fatty like Chemmie and I prefer fat broads ... like Chemmie"

You're welcome.

Last edited:
Geez that was long!!!! All you had to say was "I'm a fatty like Chemmie and I prefer fat broads ... like Chemmie"
No, women who are wider, but slender, are not 'fat.' The fact that you throw all women in that category is part of the problem.

Among actresses, Christina Hendricks is a perfect example. The aforementioned US FCC banning keeps them off TV sets, for the most part. She had to 'tape hers down' during filming of 'Mad Men.'

Among models, Charlotte McKinney was the last model "banned" by the US FCC, back in early 2015. Lots of Instagram famous models have suffered the same fate since.

You're welcome.
And people wonder why perfectly slender women are called 'fat' and they have image issues, even though a supermajority of men cannot stop talking about their hourglasses, once they are exposed to them?

Reactions: USFSucks
No, women who are wider, but slender, are not 'fat.' The fact that you throw all women in that category is part of the problem.

Among actresses, Christina Hendricks is a perfect example. The aforementioned US FCC banning keeps them off TV sets, for the most part. She had to 'tape hers down' during filming of 'Mad Men.'

Among models, Charlotte McKinney was the last model "banned" by the US FCC, back in early 2015. Lots of Instagram famous models have suffered the same fate since.

And people wonder why perfectly slender women are called 'fat' and they have image issues, even though a supermajority of men cannot stop talking about their hourglasses, once they are exposed to them?
Holy Chit!!!!! you are a humorless fuk ... and fat ... like Chemmie.

Holy Chit!!!!! you are a humorless fuk ... and fat ... like Chemmie.
I get your jokes. But do you know how many women have bodies like Charlotte McKinney and think they are 'fat' because of the commonality of jokes like yours?

Especially since the US FCC bans models that look like them from being on TV? Give me 40-28-40" over 36-24-36" any day.

I get your jokes. But do you know how many women have bodies like Charlotte McKinney and think they are 'fat' because of the commonality of jokes like yours?

Especially since the US FCC bans models that look like them from being on TV? Give me 40-28-40" over 36-24-36" any day.

FCC banning Charlotte McKinney? What in God's name are you talking about?

FCC banning Charlotte McKinney? What in God's name are you talking about?
The result of 2015 Super Bowl**

She's still around, but banned from modeling on TV for advertisements. The US FCC cracks down on any woman with breasts, especially advertisements.

That's why any wider woman >>36" bust is banned, and all we get are >>36" hips in 'full figured models.' The US FCC takes away 85% of the modeling money from wider, fuller women who also have it in the bust, not just the hips.

**Like a lot of popular, Instagram models, I knew of her work over a year before then.

First of all, the commercial that was banned with Charlotte had a lot more going against it in addition to her bewbs.

Secondly, where in the FCC handbook does it say "ban women with big bewbs from commercials"???

Third, you can't have titties flopping around, regardless of their size, on TV.

Fourth, @barrister1602 you're welcome.

That commercial is pure ‘Merica

I'm gonna need an exact definition of too fat. Me likes em thick. I'm not sure where thick ends and fat begins. The overall scale starts at being blown away by wind and ends at washing self with a stick. However the thick scale goes from making jeans work too hard to an old bowl of grits.

Reactions: UCFBS and Crazyhole
Secondly, where in the FCC handbook does it say "ban women with big bewbs from commercials"???
When I'm at home tonight, I'll get you an article on both the 'indecency' interpretation and history of the US FCC banning large breasts.

It's completely why all 'full figure' supermodels are bottom-heavy. The US FCC kills about 85% of the potential revenue for 'full figured' hourglass models, hence why the industry completely regulates them to non-TV clothing and other advertising.

It's completely why all 'full figure' supermodels are bottom-heavy. The US FCC kills about 85% of the potential revenue for 'full figured' hourglass models.
Finally ... the govt doing its job of protecting us from these giant fatties. No need to mislead these big whales into thinking that they are sexy. More fat shaming needed. Chemmie can attest from his world travels that America has waaay too many fat chicks. That is if he noticed in between his pretentious meals and booze ... which made him fat.

Last edited:
Reactions: Knight_of_Parrish
Finally ... the govt doing its job of protecting us from these giant fatties. No need to mislead these big whales into thinking that they are sexy. More fat shaming needed. Chemmie can attest from his world travels that America has waaay too many fat chicks. That is if he noticed in between his pretentious meals and booze ... which made him fat.
Alright, that made me laugh. ;)

I like curves. My wife is a sturdy gal.
My wife is a top heavy apple shape, and it's a PITA to shop for clothes for her.

She wears a 6-10W at her hips, and a 10-14W at her chest (depending on current weight). So we have to buy the latter, and I usually hem things for her at the hips. Yes, I sew.

ADVERTISEMENT