ADVERTISEMENT

Top 10 Most White Trash Cities in Florida

LOL. Spring Hill and Brooksville.

BTK and Frogers...losers.

1grvjo.jpg

SH is a CDP, it is full of pills though. Brooksville is redneck but I've been in a lot of much trashier cities around the state. The author must be from Pasco.

No Manatee county cities? Failed list. It's the meth capital of Florida.

Also I have a problem with Melbourne being #7 on the list. They shouldve listed Palm Bay instead. Palm Bay is just a shittier Melbourne. A couple years back, Palm Bay was the 2nd most drinking city in the US behind Las Vegas for like 2 or 3 years in a row...

Reactions: drays21
My sister in law used to live in Spring Hill in a community off of Hwy 52 called Lone Star Ranch. Decent homes but every other neighbor was a drug addict or loser.

My sister in law used to live in Spring Hill in a community off of Hwy 52 called Lone Star Ranch. Decent homes but every other neighbor was a drug addict or loser.
There are certainly areas that are far worse than others. 52 is one of those areas, as is near us 19. Luckily the white trash tended to settle near each other and kept my little neighborhood relatively trash free.

That's not Spring Hill. That's in Pasco County. Probably more like Shady Hills, Hudson or NPR.

Her address said Spring Hill ?

IDK, 52 is probably 20-30 minutes away from the Spring Hill I lived in. I've always considered Spring Hill to be limited to the west half of Hernando. Pasco has Hudson, Shady Hills, Land O Lakes, Lutz, NPR, Wesley Chapel, etc on 52.

Melbourne should not be on that list. Replace it with Titusville, or better yet, Bartow. Just about any polk county city should be on that list other than Melbourne. Lived in Melbourne, now in Lakeland...way more white trashy in Polk than Brevard.

Could have saved them time and just said "everything north of the St Johns/I4 in an west to east horizontal line.

Melbourne should not be on that list. Replace it with Titusville, or better yet, Bartow. Just about any polk county city should be on that list other than Melbourne. Lived in Melbourne, now in Lakeland...way more white trashy in Polk than Brevard.
thats why i had suggested palm bay in its place.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT