ADVERTISEMENT

Top Dallas Democrat Resigns, Took Over $450K In Bribes

UCFWayne

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Oct 7, 2011
Casselberry
https://www.dallasnews.com/news/dal...-will-plead-guilty-federal-corruption-charges

"Over the past several weeks, through a lot of prayer and soul searching, I have decided that I must take responsibility for my actions," Caraway wrote in his resignation letter, addressed to City Secretary Bilirae Johnson. "I have dedicated much of my life to serving others, but have never claimed to be without sin. I am truly sorry that I must end my career as an elected official because I betrayed the public's trust that I worked so very hard to earn."

LOL

Wow, there's a name from the past. We used to own (via deed in lieu of foreclosure) 5 acres of gulf front property (originally was going to be a Wyndham Hotel before the recession) in Orange Beach, AL. I had lunch with Slater Swartwood (guy who allegedly brokered, with the politician, a fraudulent land deal mentioned in the article) and he ended up representing us on the sale of the dirt. I think we executed two six-month listing agreements with him in 2009/2010. We ended up not extending because he wasn't bringing us any traffic.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/dal...-will-plead-guilty-federal-corruption-charges

"Over the past several weeks, through a lot of prayer and soul searching, I have decided that I must take responsibility for my actions," Caraway wrote in his resignation letter, addressed to City Secretary Bilirae Johnson. "I have dedicated much of my life to serving others, but have never claimed to be without sin. I am truly sorry that I must end my career as an elected official because I betrayed the public's trust that I worked so very hard to earn."

LOL
Why post this?

LOL

Only $450,000? NY/NJ Dems are laughing at this "rookie".

didnt you create a thread asking which people here loved alex jones? meanwhile fc creates these same stupid types of threads daily.

A-freaking-men to that. Why do conservatives believe conspiracy theories. Conservatives have shitty ideas that nobody wants. The republican party is the party of hypocrites.

And FC still acts like he is innocent of bigotry.

since the democrats think it is wrong to separate parents from children, will he have his wife and children accompany him to the big house? of course, not.....you do not keep your children locked up with other criminals, as the media and democrats continue to make stupid statements about separating the illegal immigrants from their children....the children of illegal immigrants are eating better now, than any other time in their lives....also, they are safe, clean, and have a nice roof over their heads....meanwhile, the American taxpayer is shelling out almost 3000 dollars a month to take care of the children of these illegal immigrants....an illegal immigrant is defined as coming into the USA with no documentation nor permission by immigration authorities...I hope he gets at least 20 years.....but, if the federal judge is a democrat, he will most likely get about 2 years.....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT