ADVERTISEMENT

Toxic Masulinity

Husk in butt

Bronze Knight
Sep 23, 2018
Good grief...I get a small portion of guys are d bags but it seems like the man hating is out of control. You wouldn't see a toxic feminine commercial.

Every guy I know is a good family man, pays bills, works, great to his wife, etc.

"Toxic Feminism" would be any woman who dares to raise kids at home, attend church, and have some concerns with cheerleading abortion.

These women aren't really women according to our Neo-Feminist thought leaders!

I've got my popcorn ready

It is funny to watch the advertising industry, the ones that pushed a lot of the 'toxic' in the first place, now reversing course. Extremes ... among a moderate public. That's the media and advertising for 'ya.

I've got my popcorn ready

It is funny to watch the advertising industry, the ones that pushed a lot of the 'toxic' in the first place, now reversing course. Extremes ... among a moderate public. That's the media and advertising for 'ya.
get woke go broke

I wonder what left wing virtual signaling feminist at whatever Ad agency they consult with suggested that it'd be a good idea for them to run this ad.

Afterall, when marketing almost exclusively to men, it's always a good idea to shit all over them and ignorantly insist that the entire gender is comprised of rapists and monsters.

I wonder what left wing virtual signaling feminist at whatever Ad agency they consult with suggested that it'd be a good idea for them to run this ad.
Afterall, when marketing almost exclusively to men, it's always a good idea to shit all over them and ignorantly insist that the entire gender is comprised of rapists and monsters.
From the same company that ran these ads in 2016 in the UK ...

Gillette: the best that sexism can get?
https://englishatlc.com/2016/02/11/gillette-the-best-that-sexism-can-get/

Most Americans are Moderate-Libertarian. The advertising industry that created 'the problem' is now trying to make itself out as 'the solution.'

FC is the guy who thinks that throwing a baseball with your son is a forced gender stereotype and a micro aggression
I would normally laugh, but someone had a problem with that just the other day here in DC. I swear we are f'd.

Some of the happiest moments in my life, and definitely my youth, were playing Little League, and definitely catch with my dad.

But I'm a sexist to many for loving those memories, and impressing my will upon others, allegedly.

I would normally laugh, but someone had a problem with that just the other day here in DC. I swear we are f'd.

Some of the happiest moments in my life, and definitely my youth, were playing Little League, and definitely catch with my dad.

But I'm a sexist to many for loving those memories, and impressing my will upon others, allegedly.

What are you talking about? If you think you enjoying playing little league makes anyone think you're a sexist you're bat shit insane.

I don't really get how people are thinking this is even an attack on "masculinity" - the commercial is simply stating - be better. Why is that a problem? People should always strive to be better.

There is a good portion of men who are absolutely disgusting people. Who think they can get away with whatever because "boys will be boys". I STILL see it in the workplace today.

...and yes, there's disgusting people of every sort - but this subject is "in" right now - and that's advertising for you. The narrative fits perfectly into Gilette's entire brand mantra. It's a smart, well done ad. Some people will whine that it's attacking masculinity - but in all honestly, if you're offended by that, you're masculinity is more fragile than you think.

I don't really get how people are thinking this is even an attack on "masculinity" - the commercial is simply stating - be better. Why is that a problem? People should always strive to be better.

There is a good portion of men who are absolutely disgusting people. Who think they can get away with whatever because "boys will be boys". I STILL see it in the workplace today.

...and yes, there's disgusting people of every sort - but this subject is "in" right now - and that's advertising for you. The narrative fits perfectly into Gilette's entire brand mantra. It's a smart, well done ad. Some people will whine that it's attacking masculinity - but in all honestly, if you're offended by that, you're masculinity is more fragile than you think.

What a ridiculous post. “Boys will be boys” to 99% of people means that boys will do things (typically as children) that are common to BOYS. My son absolutely loves cars and trains. He rolls them for hours. Everyone we’ve met says “that’s such a typical boy thing”. Am I to then get alarmed about this since fuking Gillette rendered “boys will be boys” as problematic?

They’re not attacking masculinity- they’re attacking men. The insinuation is clear, that men are mostly monsters who need to reign each other in.

It’d a pathetic ass kissing to the left wing extremists they were convinced they need to appease.

Oh, and thank GOD we have corporate America to tell us disgusting men that we “need to do better”. We all needed that direction. :joy:

What a ridiculous post. “Boys will be boys” to 99% of people means that boys will do things (typically as children) that are common to BOYS. My son absolutely loves cars and trains. He rolls them for hours. Everyone we’ve met says “that’s such a typical boy thing”. Am I to then get alarmed about this since fuking Gillette rendered “boys will be boys” as problematic?

They’re not attacking masculinity- they’re attacking men. The insinuation is clear, that men are mostly monsters who need to reign each other in.

It’d a pathetic ass kissing to the left wing extremists they were convinced they need to appease.

Oh, and thank GOD we have corporate America to tell us disgusting men that we “need to do better”. We all needed that direction. :joy:

Jesus Christ. You’re such a drama queen.

And liberals are meant to be the snowflakes?

Jesus Christ. You’re such a drama queen.

And liberals are meant to be the snowflakes?

You’ve joined in with whining about the phrase “boys will be boys” and you’re asking if others are snowflakes?

As for drama queens- remember when you asserted that criticizing that man/woman on this board who threatened to assault a minimum wage worker over an innocuous comment was “driving them to suicide”? Yeah

Why not a female razor commercial about toxic feminism? Because the cool thing is to attack males.

This is just another....Men = bad

Reactions: UCFWayne
My God. 85's posts read more like manifesto every day. He's furious about everything. I do believe he could snap.

It's hilariously ironic that the people ITT pushing toxic masculinity as "problematic" are also big football fans.

This thread is nothing but a circle jerk of snowflake meatheads complaining about the commercial.

You pansies are so worried about anyone ruining the straight, white, male, Christian, patriarchy. You're hysterical. It is fabulous to watch.

Reactions: DaShuckster
i watched the commercial. it had a decent message but completely lost me with the over the top negativity and pushing the narrative all males are pieces of crap. doesnt really affect me since i dont really use gillette anyways.

This thread is nothing but a circle jerk of snowflake meatheads complaining about the commercial.

You pansies are so worried about anyone ruining the straight, white, male, Christian, patriarchy. You're hysterical. It is fabulous to watch.

Here we go the root of the hate. The evil Christian white guys....triple bad if they are Republicans.

Left is so full of hate.

Strange part about bullying...when girls (usually teenagers) are involved in more bullying (via social media) than boys IRL or social media.

Strange part about bullying...when girls (usually teenagers) are involved in more bullying (via social media) than boys IRL or social media.

You will never have a female razor ad directed at that toxic attitude. You're definitely right that girls can be bullied and isolated by other girls. It happens with boys but not as bad. It just doesn't fit the narrative that men = bad

You will never have a female razor ad directed at that toxic attitude. You're definitely right that girls can be bullied and isolated by other girls. It happens with boys but not as bad. It just doesn't fit the narrative that men = bad

There are scores and scores of ads that follow the message of "be nice to other girls" and touch on female on female bullying at younger ages.

There's a whole damn movie called "Mean Girls" that revolves around this very theme.

You dumb.

Good grief...I get a small portion of guys are d bags but it seems like the man hating is out of control. You wouldn't see a toxic feminine commercial.

Every guy I know is a good family man, pays bills, works, great to his wife, etc.
The one part has a Black guy chastising a White guy for ogling women.

Yeah, that happens all the time. On TV and in movies anyway.

There are scores and scores of ads that follow the message of "be nice to other girls" and touch on female on female bullying at younger ages.

There's a whole damn movie called "Mean Girls" that revolves around this very theme.

You dumb.

Your example is 15 years old...lol. I'm not getting into name calling like everyone likes to do here.

[roll]

chemmie and his hate filled liberals love to call others bigots, yet they routinely espouse hated and bigotry towards the same people over and over. Anyone who dares to be a Christian. Or white. Or male. It's so hilarious how robotic your hatred is.

Reactions: btbones
Here we go the root of the hate. The evil Christian white guys....triple bad if they are Republicans.

Left is so full of hate.

If you were to go back and review the posts here from the core of 3-4 loudmouth lefties who post here, you'd fine an undeniable common theme: they absolutely hate religious people, and especially hate Christians. They hate you for being a white male or conservative too, but the most vile rhetoric and vitriol is reserved for Christians.

You dumb.

Teen suicide attempts are on the incline and 2/3 of these attempts are amongst girls, but Mean Girls was released 15 years ago so we're good!

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/heal...girls-are-attempting-suicide-it-s-not-n874481

Let's instead obsess over these goddamn boys and their toxic masculinity!!

Reactions: UCFWayne
Instead of being thankful for all the men who’ve spent money on their product, they strategize that a good move would be to attempt to shame men for being who they were born to be, with a mini leftist morality play crammed with cliches and exaggerations.

I’ve stated this before but this is a good place to reiterate it. In this increasingly stultifying PC cultural Marxist environment, most White people who know better, nevertheless have learned to go along with the most ridiculous anti-White garbage in order to keep their jobs and avoid other forms of trouble. As a result, I believe it’s anti-Whites in the advertising agencies and in house advertising people who are taking advantage of this by only offering pro diversity ideas for review by those in the position of making the decisions regarding how ad revenue will be spent.

White men and women who are among the inevitably “diverse” corporate boards and departments who may justifiably be thinking to themselves “this ad is crap and is not going to increase sales but likely cause them to drop,” instead feign praise and end up voting in favor of more and more ad campaigns like these. It’s really similar to being in a communist country, where with little to no freedom of speech, things go to hell because even though most see it’s not working, don’t want to chance pointing out the obvious.

Reactions: heat4410

You dumb.
Yes...getting rid of toxic masculinity will create a better new world. One safe from male oppression of females. It's already forming.

Woman attacks Girlfriend, Put Dog in Microwave After Playoff Loss

kirsten_gaskins_mug_011519_1547576089022_6630545_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Report: Eagles Fan Attacked Girlfriend, Put Dog in Microwave After Playoff Loss

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT